Mosthated gets caught lying on a sister, gets ratioed

I
I got nieces and younger cousins I don’t want them exposed to these dudes bullshit They don’t know the damage they are causing in the community especially amongst younger folks
I think it’s damaged some girls. We have some female users who are obsessed and think online Faraxs hate them. I think it’s Pinky and the brain. I used to think her fear was extreme but if it continues it’s going to make a lot of sheltered Xalimos who don’t come across Somali guys outside their families paranoid.

I

I think it’s damaged some girls. We have some female users who are obsessed and think online Faraxs hate them. I think it’s Pinky and the brain. I used to think her fear was extreme but if it continues it’s going to make a lot of sheltered Xalimos who don’t come across Somali guys outside their families paranoid.
It’s one of the dangers of the internet how powerfull and wide reaching it is it can really affect a developing young person

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I hope so, I caught one propping up Oromo women which made me suspicious.

View attachment 324303

View attachment 324304

But there are men on this forum who are Somalis that prop up those women too, so idk. To me it's all rubbish, but I feel bad for young Somali girls who feel like their counterparts don't like or value them, and in fact hate them and want to see them hurt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drop quick
I told her to give proof although there's no reason she's lying as she said he's from London and there is actually evidence he's from London (he ordered from uk uber eats between Edmonton to Ilford, east ham. If its actually than im shocked because he's decent looking smh

I told her to give proof although there's no reason she's lying as she said he's from London and there is actually evidence he's from London (he ordered from uk uber eats between Edmonton to Ilford, east ham. If its actually than im shocked because he's decent looking smh
How do you know of his Uber eats meal delivery .
And who cares if he’s decent looking this is naming and shaming

How do you know of his Uber eats meal delivery .
And who cares if he’s decent looking this is naming and shaming
Someone from this forum told me not going to mention names. and that account has proof he did order from uk uber eats. And the reason why said decent looking is because why would you waste your life being an incel when you can actually get girls with his face, that's if it really is.

Well I only need to interrogate only one of the members frm the troll group n pressure them to rat out their whole entire crew
Birdman Rubbing Hands GIF

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Zvbear is another one too.. Somali men are failing victim to yt worship just like AA & their other fellow mathow brethern but it’s rarely talked about
Zvbear created a private space with 20k followers dedicated to uplifting yt women
Zubear is such a freak wallahi I hate him

Be careful. I think they are trying to throw people off. The expose threads are most likely fake and made by them

Trending