Mosthated gets caught lying on a sister, gets ratioed

I’ll never understand why the trolls have this much hate for Somali women. I understand that there are misogynists in the world, but these guys are another level. It’s like they don’t have any female relatives that they love

These dudes playing with their akhira slandering women freely and gossiping. It’s not a joke and I pray the community stops the clan slander online and gossiping of people.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Do you know who are bankrupt?” They said, “The one without money or goods is bankrupt.” The Prophet said, “Verily, the bankrupt of my nation are those who come on the Day of Resurrection with prayers, fasting, and charity, but also with insults, slander, consuming wealth, shedding blood, and beating others. The oppressed will each be given from his good deeds. If his good deeds run out before justice is fulfilled, then their sins will be cast upon him and he will be thrown into the Hellfire.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2581

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

I’ll never understand why the trolls have this much hate for Somali women. I understand that there are misogynists in the world, but these guys are another level. It’s like they don’t have any female relatives that they love
Because they’re unattractive.

It's obvious they want to affect the self-esteem, reputation, and safety of Somali women. But what they also fail to realize is that by slandering Somali women, they make themselves look low value and like self-haters. They are achieving nothing.

Hasn’t that been his stick for years? He’s been lying about women for years and he’s got away with it.At this point, anyone that believes anything coming out from that account is silly.

The sad reality is that unfortunately, despite modernization, many young men are in fact more misogynistic than our fathers generation. You have 🌽 that has fried their brain along with now feeling that they’re competing with women when it comes to education and jobs and in certain communities, women are doing better which is an inversion of what they were raised with.

It's obvious they want to affect the self-esteem, reputation, and safety of Somali women. But what they also fail to realize is that by slandering Somali women, they make themselves look low value and like self-haters. They are achieving nothing.
They’re faceless men behind a screen. I’m sure in real life, they act normal and well adjudged. We have too many young men who feel rage towards women in general. Somali women are their punching bag because of close proximity. Make no mistake, these men hate all women. my guess for the reason? They’re locked in their room watching degrading fifth of women along feeling like a failure, hence their coping method with regards to feeling intense shame is to troll and lash out.

Hasn’t that been his stick for years? He’s been lying about women for years and he’s got away with it.At this point, anyone that believes anything coming out from that account is silly.

The sad reality is that unfortunately, despite modernization, many young men are in fact more misogynistic than our fathers generation. You have 🌽 that has fried their brain along with now feeling that they’re competing with women when it comes to education and jobs and in certain communities, women are doing better which is an inversion of what they were raised with.

I can't think of a worst existence than running a multi-account slandering operation for years. His condition is known. Hope he enjoys the akhirah he rightfully earned.

Facts they are achieving nothing only making themselves look like unhinged fools

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
he’s on twitter 24/7, jobless unloved loser who will never feel the touch of a woman. even if a Somali woman has committed a sin, why would you air that out to the world??? he has no understanding of xishood and Allah will handle him.

Slandering our women is a reputation hit for us too I hope this man’s an ajanib

I hope so, I caught one propping up Oromo women which made me suspicious.

Screenshot_20240411-192507_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240411-192527_Samsung Internet.jpg

But there are men on this forum who are Somalis that prop up those women too, so idk. To me it's all rubbish, but I feel bad for young Somali girls who feel like their counterparts don't like or value them, and in fact hate them and want to see them hurt.

he’s on twitter 24/7, jobless unloved loser who will never feel the touch of a woman. even if a Somali woman has committed a sin, why would you air that out to the world??? he has no understanding of xishood and Allah will handle him.
Wallahi I should have cursed him during my last ten nights praying but alas the mind can only remember to make so much Dua .

Someone ought to talk to this guy or just outright ban him from the internet, it must not be good for his mental stability, I bet he wakes up everyday in a negative mood, no properly adjusted adult moves like this

View attachment 324303

View attachment 324304

But there are men on this forum who are Somalis that prop up those women too, so idk. To me it's all rubbish, but I feel bad for young Somali girls who feel like their counterparts don't like or value them, and in fact hate them and want to see them hurt.
I got nieces and younger cousins I don’t want them exposed to these dudes bullshit They don’t know the damage they are causing in the community especially amongst younger folks

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

View attachment 324303

View attachment 324304

What is PM even talking about

Trending