Mosthated gets caught lying on a sister, gets ratioed

I don't think it's them. Painxoogster literally retweeted an expose tweet that apparently had their pics. I bet these accounts are ran by them.

He blocked that page you posted run by femcels. They’re using pictures of random guys without proof
there's no proof he blocked those pages and besides he retweeted a picture of "himself" so we know it's a lie because if it really was him he would have deactivated his account super fast. And those boys looked extremely young and we know mosthatedsomaIi and xoogster is probably in their mid 20s.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
there's no proof he blocked those pages and besides he retweeted a picture of "himself" so we know it's a lie because if it really was him he would have deactivated his account super fast. And those boys looked extremely young and we know mosthatedsomaIi and xoogster is probably in their mid 20s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly wonder where. I bet they hate those boys that's why they posted it, to make it seem is them or just looking for attention and is using random somali boys pictures. They literally kept dodging my question everytime I said "where's the proof". I bet mosthatedsomaIi don't have any pictures of himself on the intenret and uses a vpn he could also be working for a higher system or getting paid to do this, i think he's protected. that's why he's continously causing fitna.

they aren't even ugly, they actually look decent so if it really is them than that's devastating to say the least and scary. I'm scared for myself you and other somali girls if we actually do get married to a somali and we end up with a dorknn who knows they could pretend to love us but is planning to poison us.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
they aren't even ugly, they actually look decent so if it really is them than that's devastating to say the least and scary. I'm scared for myself you and other somali girls if we actually do get married to a somali and we end up with a dorknn who knows they could pretend to love us but is planning to poison us.
Lmaoo cabsi waaye

Trending

Latest posts