Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
These feminists are such liars niyo two faced witches wallahi imagine if we dictated to them what a real women should do they would cry like the es they are
Always remember the stats are on our side. They are more than us, they have biological clock and their beauty fade quicker than us. When you break it down we are the catch here lol.

Reverse psychology there. Real men pay for everything is an old one. I dont think it works anymore

Men with money and who are masculine provide. Its been like this for eternity and MTGOW are setting themselves up for failure. Women are programmed to find providers attractive. So really with that mentality men lose out in the long run.

Always remember the stats are on our side. They are more than us, they have biological clock and their beauty fade quicker than us. When you break it down we are the catch here lol.
Kkk facts alhamdulillah for being born as a man We are the best species Dont let there lies get to your head brothers
They age like milk we age like wine

Men with money and who are masculine provide. Its been like this for eternity and MTGOW are setting themselves up for failure. Women are programmed to find providers attractive. So really with that mentality men lose out in the long run.
How can mgtow set themselves for failure kkk marriage rates are falling rapidly clearly mgtow are winning here no man needs a wife in 2019 that's the reality

Providing to someone worthy yes. I also believe a man should never tell a woman his real financial situation. Always prepare as she is ready to rip you off. I woukd have an offshore account somewhere on different name to save for better day

How can mgtow set themselves for failure kkk marriage rates are falling rapidly clearly mgtow are winning here no man needs a wife in 2019 that's the reality

Women don't need husbands as well, they can provide for themselves and get sperm donors and raise kids.

Tbh, men need women more than women need men. Studies even show that a mans quality of life increases after marriage as he gets someone caring for him and a family.

Also, we are Muslim, so the only way you can get the malab guilt free is through marriage and your role as man islamically is to provide. Sorry saxib. You should leave mtgow to cadaan non Muslim losers.

If it wasnt for religion 90% of young somali men wouldnt marry

Marriage improves the quality of life of men. Married men live longer than single men.

Single women are happier and live longer than married women.

After seeing various statistics, it seems women should be the ones that should re-think marriage.

:birdman:

Women don't need husbands as well, they can provide for themselves and get sperm donors and raise kids.

Tbh, men need women more than women need men. Studies even show that a mans quality of life increases after marriage as he gets someone caring for him and a family.

Also, we are Muslim, so the only way you can get the malab guilt free is through marriage and your role as man islamically is to provide. Sorry saxib. You should leave mtgow to cadaan non Muslim losers.
How does it improve your quality of life in any way what study's are these ?
I know married guys they all seem depressed In my honest opinion

Marriage improves the quality of life of men. Married men live longer than single men.

Single women are happier and live longer than married women.

After seeing various statistics, it seems women should be the ones that should re-think marriage.

:birdman:
Stats made by people who want to promote marriage as more men are waking up. You shouldnt believe in every stat. In a structure lesssociety women woukd fare less better than men.

Stats made by people who want to promote marriage as more men are waking up. You shouldnt believe in every stat. In a structure lesssociety women woukd fare less better than men.

In the past yes, but now no. Women work and are able to look after themselves. Furthermore, women tend have better support systems in family and friends and therefore are less likely to feel lonely. We are a lot more relationship orientated than men. Hence, a lot of men get their emotional needs usually only from their wives, whilst women are able to open up to their friends family ect.

Even health wise, men are less likely to go hospital and take care of their health. Married men have the benefit of having wives that remind them and encourage them to get checked up. That is something I even see in my own family and with my fiance.

Last edited:

Facts reality says women want marriage more than men, men are always depressed in marriages while women are happy whys that??

Status
Not open for further replies.