Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the past yes, but now no. Women work and are able to look after themselves. Furthermore, women tend have better support systems in family and friends and therefore are less likely to feel lonely. We are a lot more relationship orientated than men. Hence, a lot of men get their emotional needs usually only from their wives, whilst women are able to open up to their friends family ect.

Even health wise, men are less likely to go hospital and take care of their health. Married men have the benefit of having wives that remind them and encourage them to get checked up. That is something I even see in my own family and with my fiance.

Sis I have heard all that propaganda before about men in marriage and its not true at all. Btw congrats on the fiance....is it that arab boy?

VixR

Veritas
The only men that don't like paying or complain are usually broke or rather feminine.

Men like to provide. It makes them feel more masculine.
It’s to the point, have you noticed, some of them get off on spending money on a woman. Or they try to win you over by doing so, and showing their capability.

Part of it actually, with many of them, is a device where they expect or are with hoping you “put out” because of the effort, so to speak. There are peak ways to play that game though.

It’s to the point, have you noticed, some of them get off on spending money on a woman. Or they try to win you over by doing so, and showing their capability.

Part of it actually, with many of them, is a device where they expect or are with hoping you “put out” because of the effort, so to speak. There are peak ways to play that game though.

Spending money on a women is definitely a tactic they use to impress women whether it be simply trying to sleep with you, or trying to get you to marry them.

A man that isn't willing to spend on you despite having money doesn't think shit all about you, but when a girl he is truly attracted to, walks through the door he will happily spend on her. Providing, generally speaking is definitely a man's way of trying to impress a woman.

VixR

Veritas
Spending money on a women is definitely a tactic they use to impress women whether it be simply trying to sleep with you, or trying to get you to marry them.

A man that isn't willing to spend on you despite having money doesn't think shit all about you, but when a girl he is truly attracted to, walks through the door he will happily spend on her. Providing, generally speaking is definitely a man's way of trying to impress a woman.
Why do you think some other guy paying triggers them so much?

MGTOW is bizarre.

Can you imagine women making a group where you view men as monsters, bc men don’t find you attractive, and you not only resent them for that, but you also resent other women for being in relationships, and you try to watch bad couple interactions to the max enough to convince yourself your innate relationship needs are to be ignored and shunned for all time, because AMALT :icon lol:

Why do you think some other guy paying triggers them so much?

MGTOW is bizarre.

Can you imagine women making a group where you view men as monsters, bc men don’t find you attractive, and you not only resent them for that, but you also resent other women for being in relationships, and you try to watch bad couple interactions to the max enough to convince yourself your innate relationship needs are to be ignored and shunned for all time, because AMALT :icon lol:

Actually when I think about it, kinda makes sense. MTGOW usually attracts men who are rather broke, uncharismatic and unattractive. All 3 traits can make it pretty difficult to attract the type of women they feel are worth attracting.

Its a coping mechanism. Its easier to tell yourself women are evil and men that provide are simps rather than except the fact that the type of girl you want would never in a million years give you her time of day.

VixR

Veritas
Actually when I think about it, kinda makes sense. MTGOW usually attracts men who are rather broke, uncharismatic and unattractive. All 3 traits can make it pretty difficult to attract the type of women they feel are worth attracting.

Its a coping mechanism. Its easier to tell yourself women are evil and men that provide are simps rather than except the fact that the type of girl you want would never in a million years give you her time of day.
That’s incredibly sad, but it makes sense.

So these guys are building camaraderie through being self-denying of their own needs by dismissing the idea they could ever find so much as one girl who sees anything in them.

I love how you 2 dismiss any criticsm these guys have by just attacking their characters and saying they are losers. The numbers dont lie....less and less men want to get married or stay in long term relationship. Most marriages end in divorce and men more than ever dont want to provide for women. Thats where society is heading.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
[
Answer this question?

Was this not the norm in your family? Also isn’t this the right path according to Islam? For the man to be the breadwinner?

You are making a lot of assumptions about this man based on one video. You have no idea how they split up responsibilities in their household, or they could be taking turns. Just a bunch of desperate trying to feel better about their existences by attacking other men
thats diffrent between thier relationship and the relationship between western men and western women , men jsut get used for their money , and thats all tehir worth

the majority of men like me just want to be more then a wallet were human biengs with ambition emotion and we want to be more then a womens wallet , we dont want to be used and treated like trash

VixR

Veritas
I love how you 2 dismiss any criticsm these guys have by just attacking their characters and saying they are losers. The numbers dont lie....less and less men want to get married or stay in long term relationship. Most marriages end in divorce and men more than ever dont want to provide for women. Thats where society is heading.
They’re not making any clear argument, except to say they hate women because X, Y, Z and a whole mythology built around it. All of it based on their inability to attract quality women.

Can you imagine women doing the same?

Wallahi, I think it’s profound loneliness at its core.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

if youre broke women would be the last thing you would be thinking about the majority of us are well-educated have jobs and some of us are even students you're generalizations is quite stupid and uncharismatic is just a dumb diss and unattractive is stupid cause if one woman doesn't feel that way about you their are others who will

clearly youre just making up exuses:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
They’re not making any clear argument, except to say they hate women because X, Y, Z and a whole mythology built around it. All of it based on their inability to attract quality women.

Can you imagine women doing the same?

Wallahi, I think it’s profound loneliness at its core.
Social media has more men saying men aint sh1t than men attacking women. I will give you a lot of these guys are extreme and losers. But there are some legit points in men feeling society is getting more and more tilted towards women in terms of divorces, custudios and general ruling between men and women. Hell even abusing a boy sexually gives you far less time than abusing girls. From young age young boys are not taken care and looked after the same way girls are.

I said before anyone nd will say again.....min a mirally corrupt and structure less society, women are the losers. More and more men today are less ready to settle down and raise their kids. Those kids grow up and tomorrow they will have kids and dont know how to raise them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending