Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re using a ex couple who hates each other as propoganda.

The video comments are so sad. One comment more pitiful than the next.

What do you think triggered MGTOW in Sanbuur? Did his interest “tree swing” to a “Chad”?
Looool modern day feminism scared me and many men away from the plantation not vajayjay:susp:

Video speaks for itself kkkkk
Keep up the good work and wake up these guys. They are conditioned to think men are supposed to take care of women. We should follow the example of the king of the jungle aka the most respected animal out there....Lion. This great role model has es hunt for him and bring food to him while he's chilling listening to the latest drill music. Respect

Keep up the good work and wake up these guys. They are conditioned to think men are supposed to take care of women. We should follow the example of the king of the jungle aka the most respected animal out there....Lion. This great role model has es hunt for him and bring food to him while he's chilling listening to the latest drill music. Respect
Thanks akhi imma keep pushing the redpill down these young boys throats we cant be simping in 2019 just like the libaax we gonna sit back and relax kkk

Yes, the plantation is scary, not the fishy hole and the gash and all that. Best of luck.

Unfortunately, it’s impossible to separate the two in a worthwhile way.
Somali mgtows can just get married backhome after they had their fun and doing well financially dw we still have one last trick in the bag

VixR

Veritas
Somali mgtows can just get married backhome after they had their fun and doing well financially dw we still have one last trick in the bag
Wait a minute, if AWALT, I’m really curious, are you actually serious? If you’re into British chicks why not at least go for what you’re into?

I would sooner land disabled d*ck than look Somaliaward.

Tukraq

VIP
Wait a minute, if AWALT, I’m really curious, are you actually serious? If you’re into British chicks why not at least go for what you’re into?

nayaa qumayo whats wrong with our boys back home?

VixR

Veritas
nayaa qumayo whats wrong with our boys back home?
A better question is what isn’t wrong with them. I refuse to believe ppl who lived a stateless existence and in constant upheaval that consistently are normal. I wouldn’t trust what the men get up to either.

Lool British girls are dangerous kuffar aswell Backhome burco musa carre Cousin is a safe option for me

A better question is what isn’t wrong with them. I refuse to believe ppl who lived a stateless existence and in constant upheaval that consistently are normal. I wouldn’t trust what the men get up to either.
Lool Somali men backhome have more dhaqan than Western men but obviously female hypergamous nature prevents you from seeing that we men and women are totally different creatures

Tukraq

VIP
I forgot about the type of upbringing you favor, you want a chill cool average guy from the burbs and not a war ready Mali from back home who came from the real bottom and is on his route to the top

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
lool just arrived hope am not too late for the party , what a sad guy you could tell he was forced to pay just so he can have her around , he even had to pay the teen daughter as well thats a realy sad man that could never be mgtow for life

lool just arrived hope am not too late for the party , what a sad guy you could tell he was forced to pay just so he can have her around , he even had to pay the teen daughter as well thats a realy sad man that could never be mgtow for life
Sxb could never be me I would slap the if she gave me that smirk thats why you never cuff these western females they have daddy government on stand by

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@geeljire madaxweyne

I don’t know the sort of girls you guys attract, date and meet, but they seem to me that they are from a parallel universe to mine. Gaajada London has no bounds.
sort of girls like the one in the video i would say 90 percent are the same as that , better to stay away and keep youre money ,especially if thats all youre worth in the relationship i didnt see anything wrong with that

sort of girls like the one in the video i would say 90 percent are the same as that , better to stay away and keep youre money ,especially if thats all youre worth in the relationship i didnt see anything wrong with
Sxb im telling you it's either backhome or mgtow save your self the hassle too many brothers in jail because of false Accusation and cant see their kids anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending