Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @AussieHustler is a Male feminist dw about him upti he will learn the hard way

@Geeljire sanbuur

Sxb, I can cook and clean better than anyone here, I also like to share bills with my female dates, or pay for it if circumstances demanded it, if that makes me a feminist, I would wear it as a badge of honour. Feminism means treating a woman with dignity, respect and as your equal. Sxb, life is short, no time to whinge and complain, make the best out of it and enjoy the company of a sophisticated, sexy, confident and smart woman, or go ahead and get one who says to you, aabbe maxaan kuu qabtaa.

Muji

VIP
Lol speak volumes about the houses these incels came out of.
Wasn’t it the norm that your father paid for stuff when you went out?

Oh my bad! Their father was in somaliland marrying a 15 year old when they were growing up. So they had to watch the women in their lives struggle to look after 10 kids on their own!

@Geeljire sanbuur

Sxb, I can cook and clean better than anyone here, I also like to share bills with my female dates, or pay for it if circumstances demanded it, if that makes me a feminist, I would wear it as a badge of honour. Feminism means treating a woman with dignity, respect and as your equal. Sxb, life is short, no time to whinge and complain, make the best out of it and enjoy the company of a sophisticated, sexy, confident and smart woman, or go ahead and get one who says to you, aabbe maxaan kuu qabtaa.
Upti idk how you can be a Male feminist without comprising your self respect and dignity feminism = cancer

Lol speak volumes about the houses these incels came out of?

Oh my bad! Their father was in somaliland marrying a 15 year old when they were growing up. So they had to watch the women in their lives struggle to look after 10 kids on their own!
Shutup Knowles your a fat 28 yrold from ealing :cryinglaughsmiley:

Muji

VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur

You expect to go 50/50? Bum!

If you asked to take her out then you should pay.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Lol speak volumes about the houses these incels came out of?

thats not the point of the video, its to highlight how some men are just ina relationship where they get used by the spouse

Muji

VIP
thats not the point of the video, its to highlight how some men are just ina relationship where they get used by the spouse

Answer this question?

Was this not the norm in your family? Also isn’t this the right path according to Islam? For the man to be the breadwinner?

You are making a lot of assumptions about this man based on one video. You have no idea how they split up responsibilities in their household, or they could be taking turns. Just a bunch of desperate trying to feel better about their existences by attacking other men

@geeljire madaxweyne Abti I cant take women over 24 seriously kkkk shes 28 that's why shes so angry at men should've got arranged marriage when she still had something to offer
a2cifup17hs11.jpg

That’s not even her daughter, unless she had her as a teen pregnancy.

News flash, but most guys want to pay. I’ve yet to meet a guy who didn’t want to make gestures that involve money. For a lot of them, it’s what they know.

The only men that don't like paying or complain are usually broke or rather feminine.

Men like to provide. It makes them feel more masculine.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
I can understand if this is a teen thing, but if you're above 25 and still believing in MGTOW or Incel stuff, that's kind of embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts