Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK malis don't count wary y'all been hanging with pakis too much and lost the game, no abtis/old geeljires or north american malis or blacks do that shit, their on that Kudhufo Kadhaqaq, get the p then I'm on to the next like my name mike Sherm
Hard tune mgtow is not incel tho g theres levels to this if your kudhufo khadaqaaq your a low level mgtow

Life of the MGTOW. Forever up in the business of other men. Why do you care about some other couples’ business? It’s clear to me there’s something personal going on between them (she’s lashing out and he’s throwing money at the problem, which men tend to do btw).

MGTOW: “look at him paying for groceries like a simp. I’m so sad for him”.

Lol.
Lool as if you feminists dont be on the same shit constantly telling submissive females to be like yall shaming housewives etc. Mgtow is just a philosophy that's the difference between us we dont demand anything we just walked off the plantation to better things

thats not mgtow wtf mgtow is going your own way which is not banging chicks, and yeah he gets you into the right mindset
Not even lol mgtow is just no marriage or relationships upti kkkk lotta mgtows be pumping and dumping but the wise ones stay away from the leeches in general ain't nobody tryna catch a false Accusation in this current social climate :fittytousand:

Tukraq

VIP
Not even lol mgtow is just no marriage or relationships upti kkkk lotta mgtows be pumping and dumping but the wise ones stay away from the leeches in general ain't nobody tryna catch a false Accusation in this current social climate :fittytousand:
so all blacks are doing that lol,
and what do you think about that rapper?

VixR

Veritas
Lool as if you feminists dont be on the same shit constantly telling submissive females to be like yall shaming housewives etc. Mgtow is just a philosophy that's the difference between us we dont demand anything we just walked off the plantation to better things
Nah, idc if a girl wants to be a housewife. That’s her business.

MGTOWs are on a next thing. Your next thread will be on a guy paying for dinner and sparking an argument with a chick, wherein the mgtowdom in the comments will say, “look he tried so hard to get gash and she argued with him and walked off, what a simp. That can’t be me bro. Stay single if you want your wallet to jingle”. :mjlol:

This new breed of weirdos..

Nah, idc if a girl wants to be a housewife. That’s her business.

MGTOWs are on a next thing. Your next thread will be on a guy paying for dinner and sparking an argument with a chick, wherein the mgtowdom in the comments will say, “look he tried so hard to get gash and she argued with him and walked off, what a simp. That can’t be me bro. Stay single if you want your wallet to jingle”. :mjlol:

This new breed of weirdos..
Lol not even my threads always different upti I love dropping redpill knowledge for my miskeen faraxs to learn from though cant have my Somali brothers get done dirty like the man in the video :siilaanyolaugh:

UK malis don't count wary y'all been hanging with pakis too much and lost the game, no abtis/old geeljires or north american malis or blacks do that shit, their on that Kudhufo Kadhaqaq, get the p then I'm on to the next like my name mike Sherm
Hit it and quit it we called it back in the day

VixR

Veritas
Lol not even my threads always different upti I love dropping redpill knowledge for my miskeen faraxs to learn from though cant have my Somali brothers get done dirty like the man in the video :siilaanyolaugh:
How are there whole men filming random couples he doesn’t know what’s going on with’s interactions (no context clues, no outright action, just a man quietly paying for groceries while the girl smirks) and thats all they needed to upload it to project their narrative onto to it lmao.

I bet the audience are lonely men trying to make themselves feel not lonely, and convince themselves they don’t want a woman.

How are there whole men filming random couples he doesn’t know what’s going on with’s interaction (no context clues, no outright action, just a man quietly paying for groceries while the girl smirks) and thats all they needed to upload it to project their narrative onto to it lmao.

I bet the audience are lonely men trying to make themselves feel not lonely, and convince themselves they don’t want a woman.
Cmon we all could see he was being laughed at for being such a Simp even his daughter was laughing at that work horse very embarrassing state he put himself in I'll be a dead beat dad before I let my daughter see me in that state:siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
Cmon we all could see he was being laughed at for being such a Simp even his daughter was laughing at that work horse very embarrassing state he put himself in I'll be a dead beat dad before I let my daughter see me in that state:siilaanyolaugh:
There’s no way that’s her daughter lol.

So this video even accomplished the deadbeat mentality in you. Acudibilah.

Well done.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If you're a MGTOW you might aswell castrate yourself. It's very hard to be attracted to women and be told to stay away from them :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts