Most disgusting video ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
If that's not their daughter then this guys the biggest simp in history imagine going to work to pay random womens grocerys:mjlol:
That’s not even her daughter, unless she had her as a teen pregnancy.

News flash, but most guys want to pay. I’ve yet to meet a guy who didn’t want to make gestures that involve money. For a lot of them, it’s what they know.

Tukraq

VIP
That’s not even her daughter, unless she had her as a teen pregnancy.

News flash, but most guys want to pay. I’ve yet to meet a guy who didn’t want to make gestures that involve money. For a lot of them, it’s what they know.
if your talking about a date I agree with you

That’s even her daughter, unless she had her as a teen pregnancy.

News flash, but most guys want to pay lol. I’ve yet to meet a guy who didn’t want to make gestures that involve money.
Lol who wants to pay? nobody wants to pay guys only pay because they have low self esteem you will never see a confident guy paying for shit

VixR

Veritas
Lol who wants to pay? nobody wants to pay guys only pay because they have low self esteem you will never see a confident guy paying for shit
That’s not true at all.

I guarantee you even the weird fuckers that’re commenting about their teeming bank accs are inclined, otherwise they wouldn’t be mad. The whole reason they’re upset is bc they think men are being forced to pay. Meanwhile, she didn’t utter a single word. That doesn’t mean they should be taken advantage of, but you can’t even know from the case in the video.

That’s not true at all.

I guarantee you even the weird fuckers that’re commenting about their teeming bank accs are inclined, otherwise they wouldn’t be mad. The whole reason they’re upset is bc they think men are being forced to pay. Meanwhile, she didn’t utter a single word.
She didn't have to utter a word because that's her slave if he doesn't pay up she can just call the Gov and he will be locked up within a few minutes

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Send a MGTOW to Burco, Somaliland, a Salafi is born. Let’s start a GoFundMe for @Geeljire sanbuur to rescue him and send him to the Kanadahar of Somaliland.
They’re using a ex couple who hates each other as propoganda.

The video comments are so sad. One comment more pitiful than the next.

What do you think triggered MGTOW in Sanbuur? Did his interest “tree swing” to a “Chad”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts