Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Nayaa you confuse the hell outta me first your a walalo now your abaayo, it seems your clan changes w

They actually are some Somalis on here who are half Arabs... your probably offending them

I'm a women, I don't jack off

Are you ok in the head, what drugs are you actually on?

Inferiority complex? Me... now I don't go around cussing ppls tribes unless hey SEND FOR ME

Talk your skinny anorexic looking ass out of my sight....

You malnourished poster child for world hunger
Arab women are fucking men, Have you seen how hairy they are bro :mjlol:
Bet you are hairier than a Faraax :pachah1:

And I didn't cuss any qabil out if you know me I actually dont care for qabil, It was just for the gag becuase its true
And there are bantus here that you are offending but you forgot that huh :duck:

See you even make fun of starving people, But thats supposed to be your people you're supposed to be Somali :ivers:

I got that Abused by Bantu type Somalis when I was in School. I have Lighter Brown skin lighter than Caramel closer to Yemeni Arab type, Black Semi Curly semi Wavy hair long Straight Nose that has a Red rash (Till this day), some Somali Jereer south Sudanese Look alike comes up infront of me say "You are not somali ". I kick him hard on the leg Like a Dead leg Boom, He never came back.

:pachah1::pachah1:

They have issues wallahi

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم

And I didn't cuss any qabil out if you know me I actually dont care for qabil, It was just for the gag becuase its true

See you even make fun of starving people, But thats supposed to be your people you're supposed to be Somali :ivers:
Are you a Pervert.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
And not one dark chocolate :russ:
Claim somali all you want but dont claim superior cushtic blood you hairy short arab :mjlol:

@Sarah136 @shan-futo-le and you are all arab half breeds you are now dismissed :francis:

don't get mad @Sarah136 @shan-futo-le your my niggas :lolbron:

Who are you again? Don't quote me and continue to insult me and unlike others my ignore game is really good. I can't stand a farax who cannot hold down an arguement without throwing personal insults. Nag ma tahay?!
:bell:

Salaam alaykum

Wow I can't believe I'm wasting my superior cusses on you....

Hairy- nope alhamduiAllah...I'm not

Shut the f*ck up about gag- NO ONE GOES TO THE CLAN SECTION APART FROM YOUR SAME OLD PPL SO YOU FUCKERS HAVE TO COME TO THE GENERAL SECTION TO START SHIT - YOUR REALLY THAT BORED?
:susp:
GET BACK INTO THE CAVE WITH YOUR OTHER QABLIST TROLLS

:camby:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Wow I can't believe I'm wasting my superior cusses on you....

Hairy- nope alhamduiAllah...I'm not

Shut the f*ck up about gag- NO ONE GOES TO THE CLAN SECTION APART FROM YOUR SAME OLD PPL SO YOU FUCKERS HAVE TO COME TO THE GENERAL SECTION TO START SHIT - YOUR REALLY THAT BORED?
:susp:
GET BACK INTO THE CAVE WITH YOUR OTHER QABLIST TROLLS

Get back to fucking goats and bombing you fucking troll :mjlol:
Wait M8, Marrying 12 year olds, Somalis in the Badiyo do that, I think you are Missed in Formed
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...ls-are-egypts-summer-rentals-to-old-arab-men/
http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/child-marriage/yemen/

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Why are you still even tagging me, man you haven't been embarrassed enough today?

Take your fucking L... and shut the f*ck up
I'm not the one to be embarrassed when you are the half breed claiming to be cushtic
Or the one calling me a half breed when you can barely speak your own language :mjlol:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Have you heard of Jahl people. Jahl means Arrogant in Arabic. Have you heard of Good Humans and Bad Humans, Arabs are Human some are bad some are Good. I follow the Good people.

Having Sex with Animals is Haram so why should I do it you disgusting Dirty minded person.
Well your people are the same people that r Raping Somali children and killing fellow muslims.
I bet they dont care if its haram to f*ck a goat :mjlol:

TooMacaan

VIP
Who are you again? Don't quote me and continue to insult me and unlike others my ignore game is really good. I can't stand a farax who cannot hold down an arguement without throwing personal insults. Nag ma tahay?!
:bell:

Salaam alaykum
I don't think jjero is a Farax...:browtf:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
I'm not the one to be embarrassed when you are the half breed claiming to be cushtic
Or the one calling me a half breed when you can barely speak your own language :mjlol:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
Surah Al Hujurat Ayah 13

Somalis are no better than Arabs and Vice versa.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

The Prophet said these words in the last Sermon

You Just brought out shame and Arrogance but not Good deeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts