Most Beautiful Somali Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a solid 9 sxb.:draketf: Post your opinion of a 10. :browtf:

200px-Neckbeards.jpg

:idontlike:

I don't gas girls up sxb. For me, to be a 10 you have to have all the right combinations; looks, intelligence, charm, kindness and empathy etc.

Using Prince Abubu's statistical analysis, you could be a 7 in terms of looks but personality and intelligence push you up to a 9.

I don't gas girls up sxb. For me, to be a 10 you have to have all the right combinations; looks, intelligence, charm, kindness and empathy etc.

Using Prince Abubu's statistical analysis, you could be a 7 in terms of looks but personality and intelligence push you up to a 9.

fuckbois are stepping up their game i see:lolbron: acting sophisticated all of a sudden:pachah1: nigga referring to himself in 3rd person:mjlol:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes

How reliable is your statistical analysis from 1-10?

Man needs a full thesis on the reliability and accuracy of your statistical analysis.

Wallahi you are a funny guy. It's funny how you dropped 'gas girls' like they are some next up gas. I guess you want the girls to be Nitrogen cause it is so pure but we got bare Carbon dioxide chicks that you have to wear a gas mask like we are in WW1.

:dead:

How reliable is your statistical analysis from 1-10?

Man needs a full thesis on the reliability and accuracy of your statistical analysis.

Wallahi you are a funny guy. It's funny how you dropped 'gas girls' like they are some next up gas. I guess you want the girls to be Nitrogen cause it is so pure but we got bare Carbon dioxide chicks that you have to wear a gas mask like we are in WW1.

:dead:

Nah bare girls getting gassed these days, you'd think they were part of the noble gases. We're gonna have to put a new chemical symbol Xa (Xalimium) next Helium.:susp:

As for my statistical analysis it works of regression modelling. You put the different data variables into Prince Abubu's computation and get a value that corresponds with a number between 1-10 depending whatever variable you are interested in.

tumblr_n0dvoieiYq1svrrjho1_500.gif

Human

Nah bare girls getting gassed these days, you'd think they were part of the noble gases. We're gonna have to put a new chemical symbol Xa (Xalimium) next Helium.:susp:

As for my statistical analysis it works of regression modelling. You put the different data variables into Prince Abubu's computation and get a value that corresponds with a number between 1-10 depending whatever variable you are interested in.

tumblr_n0dvoieiYq1svrrjho1_500.gif

halimaa.PNG

I can sense an overload of geek power.
giphy.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
This is the most beautiful Somali girl i've seen no one can say she is not
attachment.php

She is the Epitome of Somali beauty
mashallah anyone know her name?

Human

Abaayo, There's no way you can be pure somali with light skin...
unless you're a half breed :ivers:
Tell me which one you are on this chart
200px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg.png

That chart is too simplistic.

Even I can't figure out my skin colour using this chart.

Abaayo, There's no way you can be pure somali with light skin...
unless you're a half breed :ivers:
Tell me which one you are on this chart
200px-Felix_von_Luschan_Skin_Color_chart.svg.png

Do you not have light skin ppl in your family? Do you know nothing about genetics and how skin colour has nothing to do with genetics, but merely the climate that particular population lives in... :damn:

:mjcry: I'll just lay in the sun until I'm darker than... :sass2:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Do you not have light skin ppl in your family? Do you know nothing about genetics and how skin colour has nothing to do with genetics, but merely the climate that particular population lives in... :damn:

:mjcry: I'll just lay in the sun until I'm darker than... :sass2:
Nope
All dark skins
The lightest one in my Fam is like the color of the girl on my dp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending