Your fathers takes it up his goats ass
Who are you to talk skifo :lolbron:

Your hooya is a penny prostitue

Whole hole is so big, it makes the Grand Canyon look like a play ground

Niggas falling into it that shit like
IMG_6398.GIF

Her c*nt smells like fish, even fisherman get confused

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.

:dead::deadrose:You're a man who loves Cersei...and this whole time I thought your Cersei worship stemmed from Feminism?! :ohhh::ohhh:
So, you really do have a cuck fetish then..??

No i like powerful woman submitting to me, not the other way round.:camby:

An absolute submission from a powerful woman is my dreams:banderas:

and thats the last time you calling a cuck. i will not allow you to disrespect me like that, i'm from a nople family :birdman:

black

live and let die.
I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that.
:ivers:

:dead::deadrose:You're a man who loves Cersei...and this whole time I thought your Cersei worship stemmed from Feminism?! :ohhh::ohhh:
So, you really do have a cuck fetish then..??

:whew: I must concur. Cersei is that woman of GoT. Untouchable.

TooMacaan

VIP
No i like powerful woman submitting to me, not the other way round.:camby:

An absolute submission from a powerful woman is my dreams:banderas:

and thats the last time you calling a cuck. i will not allow you to disrespect me like that, i'm from a nople family :birdman:
Cersei...submit???!:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
And I'm sorry to wreck your dreams but Cersei is only about that incest life...:pachah1:it's either Jamie or nothing!

TooMacaan

VIP
:whew: I must concur. Cersei is that woman of GoT. Untouchable.
I was hoping that Arya would kill her with that whole valar morghulis schtick tbh:kodaksmiley:
I only sympathized with her when I saw flashbacks to her childhood and her sexist father:frdfvsb:...
But then she went back to her ways and made me hate her again. :ivers:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Cersei...submit???!:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
And I'm sorry to wreck your dreams but Cersei is only about that incest life...:pachah1:it's either Jamie or nothing!
ay lancel got in them draws tho :pachah1:

my nigga was hitting that while jaime was locked up. giving her that once removed incest loving and cucking his cousim :pachah1:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I watched every Ep in GoT with the remote in my hands so tight, fast forwarding every sex scene.
there are censored versions floating on the internet with the sex and nudity edited out. I dl'd them when I watched it with my family :pachah1:

TooMacaan

VIP
ay lancel got in them draws tho :pachah1:

my nigga was hitting that while jaime was locked up. giving her that once removed incest loving and cucking his cousim :pachah1:
Hey, as long as its kept in the family! She knew a thing or two about keeping bloodlines pure. You seem a little over enthusiastic though...got something to share??:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts