Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think jjero is a Farax...:browtf:

I concur....

I smell fish
IMG_6397.GIF

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَىٰ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا ۚ إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ
O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.
Surah Al Hujurat Ayah 13

Somalis are no better than Arabs and Vice versa.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

The Prophet said these words in the last Sermon

You Just brought out shame and Arrogance but not Good deeds
Yeah go to Saudi, They have African servants there.
Just as I said I never said it wasnt haram, I said they dont care if its haram. It says in the Quran that you can't commit suicide but they still do Suicide bombings

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Yeah go to Saudi, They have African servants there.
Just as I said I never said it wasnt haram, I said they dont care if its haram. It says in the Quran that you can't commit suicide but they still do Suicide bombings
I bet you haven't went to Saudi, It is not even a Proper Salaf as Salih country they capture Ulama, Torture Ulama, Like Salman al Alwan for example and they are More. Why do you want to be with the Kuffar so much, I don't Support the Khawarij Group of ISIS who make Takfir on Ulama who dedicated their life to the Deen.

Haha, I will only support Cersei(& Mesliandre for that matter) when it's time to cuck the men on this forum...until then, that evil witch and her nasty mountain guard can git:camby:

:mjcry:*Still mourning over her wildfire kabooming of the Sept* I liked that storyline..:icon cry::icon cry:

Yeah that was great scene

:ufdup:And dont you dare diss my future wife:ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts