Morrocans coming for Somali women

World

VIP
How does one not get bored of recycling these topics for over a week?

Who the hell cares man. Maybe im just too mature for somali forums now? Or maybe i've touched the grass too much to relate to you guys ?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I’ve had Algerian girls say shit about us being promiscuous to my face when I was very young. I genuinely think it’s a stereotype they have about us. 😭 whatever idc lol

They see some somalis assimilate amongst Madows and automatically think we start to act just like them. That's honestly the main reason they think somalis are more promiscuous. We can assimilate easier in the west compared to south Asians and Arabs because of our skin color.

How was it engineered if Somali fobs started it?
What I mean by engineered is that they never was serious about anything. They never even went to Morocco.The fobs did it to start/engineer a gender war so that they can get some views and potentially generate some money out of it on tiktok

Last edited:

Kisame

How does one not get bored of recycling these topics for over a week?

Who the hell cares man. Maybe im just too mature for somali forums now? Or maybe i've touched the grass too much to relate to you guys ?
I'm honestly only reminded of this topic on this forum.

My tiktok fyp just mainly consists of sports and anime. On twitter the somalis I follow barely talk about Somali shit. I saw it on tiktok earlier this week for like a day or two but it wasn't really that many videos.

Non of my cousins I chat too daily with brought it up either.

I saw the suff about a couple faraaxs going to Morocco for marriage about 4-5 days ago. When did it become this big?

What is the scale of this issue? I haven't really encountered anything of this sort online.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I know but tiktok and internet just breeds negativity i have also seen even the somali nationalist incels defend and use somali women as a pride even when they compare other races they fight to them, i dont think i ever had those mocking halimos compared to ajnabis on my fyp.

larpers also exist and degrade somali women to uplfit theirs in name of somali men, i truly think its dumb asf for a somali guy incel or not to even do that since it literally backfires on him his sisters and mum and also his rep we dont even have anything left to stand on other then being blessed with good women.

And lastly in real life we perceived as most tight and inner community and i love how in west we are like jews in terms of relationship and being close to each other, but creation of tiktok and twitter has been our downfall, we are attention seeking people and 1 person can make 100 accounts to troll and have an agenda and you would never know who is behind the screen wether somali or not.
Nope somali nationalist incels agree with ajnaabis when they diss Somali women. Moroccan girls will call us wh*res and they’ll be in the comments like “yes they are cheap wh*res” 😭 😭 Those ugly rats genuinely resent Somali girls.

We are not like Jews in real life. Lmao. Our community is nothing like theirs.

Kisame

She don't like dusty anime watching darkskins bro :drakekidding:

She with me rn eating chocolate fountain dipped strawberries from my finger tips

She said lightskin niggas too soft and that she needed a real man to take care of her. I pulled up and changed her life.

She upstairs right now making me some baaris. I got her wearing a baati and cooking Somali food. I won

bohom

Here to chill
She said lightskin niggas too soft
This the stuff ashy darkskin niggas say to feel better about themselves. The truth is once a lightskin looks into a girl's eyes, their whole world changes in front of them.

:drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Kisame

Nope. The blame is on ugly B*rkhad. He needs to DIE! Who the f*ck would even want to have pretend sex with that thing warya

Barkhad lucky we don't got our own CIA. We would have had that nigga taken out

We’re 6’0 on average we’ll be good. 🙏🏿

6ft+ with curly hair too :sass2:
We're blessed.
Somali niggas with decent social skills will always feast :mjohreally:

My friend, you are delusional and naive. Stop sharing fake screenshots created by Somali men. Watch this Tiktok video showing how Morrocan women view Somali men. Just read the comment section. Morrocan women don't find Somali men attractive or have an ounce of interest in them. You need to wake up from the fairytale world you are living in. Don't believe the fake hype created by Somali nationalist Incels.

My friend, you are delusional and naive. Stop sharing fake screenshots created by Somali men. Watch this Tiktok video showing how Morrocan women view Somali men. Just read the comment section. Morrocan women don't find Somali men attractive or have an ounce of interest in them. You need to wake up from the fairytale world you are living in. Don't believe the fake hype created by Somali nationalist Incels.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending