Morrocans coming for Somali women

Many in the Khaleej do. I know many and I mean many with Moroccan mothers and Khaleeji fathers. Marrying them is very common for them.

Either way these lot just needed excuse to have this energy for somalis when i dont even consider being praised as an insult compared to many ethnic groups that tarnished them.

attash

Amaan Duule
Moroccan Nationalists did beef Pakis & Bengalis on Twitter who wanted to marry their Women or engage in Sex tourism.

This beef happened a while ago, hence why most people have forgotten about it.
All right, then I retract my statement, as long as their rebuke against the desis was much more severe than their attacks against us.

All right, then I retract my statement, as long as their rebuke against the desis was much more severe than their attacks against us.
its pure cap all they did was just sly call outs even on tiktok the representative never targetted and said south asians but just "men". and twitter they never targeted Desi women or Kurdish ones for Akhi ayman. These gender wars will be wake up call that ajnabis have always had something for us and anything is used to clout chase and as excuse to slander.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Instead of repairing their desirability image some somali men would rather troll & make enemies smh wallahi something is wrong with them

Are handsome niggas only chat too and thirst trap for halimos sadly. Just a bunch of useless ass niggas honestly

I was in that live too towards the end. What I learned from this is that all this stuff was engineered. There was this one guy named yusuf (Moroccan) who exposed that some medium to small Somali content creators trolls from America and several cities in Somalia were posting fake pictures, airport pictures in Somalia, and one from his school toilet and were saying that they are at Morocco for clout. He had all their information and Ip address. Then some women got fake engineered videos of Moroccan men saying that they want Somali women and some men did the exact opposite as well. He was saying he didn’t blame Somali people in general and just those individuals who were causing fitnah and generate money from clout.

it was so embarrassing. I swear we need to lock those people up. He even had their online names but I forgot what they were. To embarrass us for money and clout. I swear they are done.

Bullshit. Looks are very important in this World, it’s slightly more important for Women because their primary SMV is their Beauty.

Barakad Abdi literally nuked the Somali rep the second he took up an important acting role in a Western Film about his people.
I seen the most heartbreaking post on a looks based insta account poking fun at Somali men’s looks. Somali men should do their best to fix their desirability image & asap

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I was in that live too towards the end. What I learned from this is that all this stuff was engineered. There was this one guy named yusuf (Moroccan) who exposed that some medium to small Somali content creators trolls from America and several cities in Somalia were posting fake pictures, airport pictures in Somalia, and one from his school toilet and were saying that they are at Morocco for clout. He had all their information and Ip address. Then some women got fake engineered videos of Moroccan men saying that they want Somali women and some men did the exact opposite as well. He was saying he didn’t blame Somali people in general and just those individuals who were causing fitnah and generate money from clout.

it was so embarrassing. I swear we need to lock those people up. He even had their online names but I forgot what they were. To embarrass us for money and clout. I swear they are done.
How was it engineered if Somali fobs started it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know but tiktok and internet just breeds negativity i have also seen even the somali nationalist incels defend and use somali women as a pride even when they compare other races they fight to them, i dont think i ever had those mocking halimos compared to ajnabis on my fyp.

larpers also exist and degrade somali women to uplfit theirs in name of somali men, i truly think its dumb asf for a somali guy incel or not to even do that since it literally backfires on him his sisters and mum and also his rep we dont even have anything left to stand on other then being blessed with good women.

And lastly in real life we perceived as most tight and inner community and i love how in west we are like jews in terms of relationship and being close to each other, but creation of tiktok and twitter has been our downfall, we are attention seeking people and 1 person can make 100 accounts to troll and have an agenda and you would never know who is behind the screen wether somali or not.

Trending