Morrocans coming for Somali women

i got cousins married to Egyptians and algeirans and are seen more honourable and desirable then Moroccans who even indians can get access too, wallahi its just all talk and also moroccan parents accept somalis and only afro arabs more then madows.

View attachment 311955
I thought being open and people having access towards you wasn’t an insult? But now you’re using that as insult towards them. You’re so contradictory it’s amazing.

i got cousins married to Egyptians and algeirans and are seen more honourable and desirable then Moroccans who even indians can get access too, wallahi its just all talk and also moroccan parents accept somalis and only afro arabs more then madows.

View attachment 311955
Stop we wuzzing. You are extremely insecure. My cousins are married to this and that. Arab women love us and sheet. We wuz dating arap woman and sheet. Arab women don't want you guys. Wake up.

Do not lie, Allah is watching you. They said you can get one for 2k the whole wedding and they’re easy to marry. That is what they said. Look at you trying to downplay it when their is video evidence.
I said what i said, certain things you do not go and translate & make vids about it in another language which ajnabis can understand, this just backfired on you as an COLLECTIVE. If the DIGNITY of Marrocan women has been hurt they'll in turn insult your dignity not the Faraaxs which has been evident in this fiasco.

Stop we wuzzing. You are extremely insecure. My cousins are married to this and that. Arab women love us and sheet. We wuz dating arap woman and sheet. Arab women don't want you guys. Wake up.
He’s a contradictory and illogical moron. Earlier he was arguing with me saying those fobs weren’t being insulting when they said Moroccan women are easy to access, now that he’s in his feelings he’s using it as an insult.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
This is what the Somalis were doing:
View attachment 311953

View attachment 311954

These are from Somali meme pages and TikTok accounts with thousands of views with the men commenting they wanted white parts, I can’t go into detail how disgusting it is. it’s everywhere on the net.

If you can’t respect your own women and will then go on about how lighter is better, why be surprised when Moroccans dish our racism.

It’s about time you hold your fellow men accountable. It’s disgusting and you expect Somali women to ride out for what exactly?
I literally said on here how colourist and disgusting somali men are being to their own women and I got downvoted. No other demographic does this to their own women. So disgusting. It’s so harmful to the girls back home. Imagine how much worse bleaching will get because of this.

I said what i said, certain things you do not go and translate & make vids about it in another language which ajnabis can understand, this just backfired on you as an COLLECTIVE. If the DIGNITY of Marrocan women has been hurt they'll in turn insult your dignity not the Faraaxs which has been evident in this fiasco.
You’re a liar and last time I provide evidence of how the first person to talk about it in English was a Farax. He had more than a thousand comments and like tens of thousands of views. But you’ll never admit it. In fact you ignored that post.

Do not try me.

You’re a liar and last time I provide evidence of how the first person to talk about it in English was a Farax. He had more than a thousand comments and like tens of thousands of views. But you’ll never admit it. In fact you ignored that post.

Do not try me.
Cuz you posted awhole incel? have you seen the guys tiktok? that guy does not represent Faraaxs sorry mate, his whole page is based on bein reactionary and gettin engagement for ridiculous topics.

Somali men: Here we come my Morrocan queens. We love you.

Morrocan women:

Attachments

• 1705799592875.png
    1705799592875.png
    88.9 KB · Views: 34
Cuz you posted awhole incel? have you seen the guys tiktok? that guy does not represent Faraaxs sorry mate, his whole page is based on bein reactionary and gettin engagement for ridiculous topics.
How selective. So that guy doesn’t represent all Somali guys which I too agree with, but the Somali girls online whom you were chastising are a representative of all Somali women?

Were you not just coming for Somali girls because some online decided to talk about it in English? But when you found out it was indeed a Farax who did it first all of a sudden you’re coming up with that?

Great that you remembered he isn’t a representative of all, but the Xalimos online aren’t also a representative as well. So check yourself. You’re fast proving what a hypocrite you are.

He’s a contradictory and illogical moron. Earlier he was arguing with me saying those fobs weren’t being insulting when they said Moroccan women are easy to access, now that he’s in his feelings he’s using it as an insult.
The pajeets and gulf lots going their arent going for halal marriage with mehr you know what i mean dont act dumb.