Morrocans coming for Somali women

Just came off this popping tiktok live nearly 1.5k views with Safiasofly and another Nationalist very good looking somali girl called Yusra who saw the reality and was defending her people, waryawarrior showed crazy twitter threads and vilfiying stuff made by moroccan incels and even women some even backhome mocking somali women and even using mentally unstabled somali girl who went viral to vilify and some racist stuff.

South Asians and Madows made morocco go viral for the prostitution stuff and even named a city called Agadir shagdir for its reputation, Akhi ayman even made viral tiktok speaking on it and even used the word brothel, ali dawah and other podcasts too, for years non somalis have been vilfiying that place. But now they released all this energy for somalis when it was Less then 8 uncles who never even insulted but talked on marrying the women and praising them for beauty and even cheaper mehr which is sunnah and reward in our deen for keeping it simple - but the women and men went all out and slandered the Halimos which is funny that live only the beautiful yusra girl was going after them and exposing their hypocrisy.

These Somali uncles where atleast saying to marry them and that they have good reputation and cheaper mehr which is good and sunnah, they dont even shower halimos with this praise - no somali guy would have a problem but i guess they sit down and enjoy being slandered for prostitution and being easy access for Zina.

These Ajnabis always had a thing deep down for Yall this trolling trend backhome was just an excuse they never had this chat nor did they attack south asian women nor call out Akhi ayman and attack kurdish women etc.

That Live was unity and wake up call if Yusra is Here W you and Safia too. As I said Always the good looking Halimos have backbone and free from inferiority complex.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Just came off this popping tiktok live nearly 1.5k views with Safiasofly and another Nationalist very good looking somali girl called Yusra who saw the reality and was defending her people, waryawarrior showed crazy twitter threads and vilfiying stuff made by moroccan incels and even women some even backhome mocking somali women and even using mentally unstabled somali girl who went viral to vilify and some racist stuff.

South Asians and Madows made morocco go viral for the prostitution stuff and even named a city called Agadir shagdir for its reputation, Akhi ayman even made viral tiktok speaking on it and even used the word brothel, ali dawah and other podcasts too, for years non somalis have been vilfiying that place. But now they released all this energy for somalis when it was Less then 8 uncles who never even insulted but talked on marrying the women and praising them for beauty and even cheaper mehr which is sunnah and reward in our deen for keeping it simple - but the women and men went all out and slandered the Halimos which is funny that live only the beautiful yusra girl was going after them and exposing their hypocrisy.

These Somali uncles where atleast saying to marry them and that they have good reputation and cheaper mehr which is good and sunnah, they dont even shower halimos with this praise - no somali guy would have a problem but i guess they sit down and enjoy being slandered for prostitution and being easy access for Zina.

These Ajnabis always had a thing deep down for Yall this trolling trend backhome was just an excuse they never had this chat nor did they attack south asian women nor call out Akhi ayman and attack kurdish women etc.

That Live was unity and wake up call if Yusra is Here W you and Safia too.
I noticed they didn’t come for south Asian girls when south Asian men were calling them easy wh*res. Not even North African incels came for Pakistani women. Just the men.

North African women in general have it in their heads for a long time that Somali women are more promiscuous than they are but it’s just projection. It’s a stereotype they’ve made up themselves. And why are you coming for a random user lol 😭

I noticed they didn’t come for south Asian girls when south Asian men were calling them easy wh*res. Not even North African incels came for Pakistani women. Just the men.

North African women in general have it in their heads for a long time that Somali women are more promiscuous than they are but it’s just projection. It’s a stereotype they’ve made up themselves. And why are you coming for a random user lol 😭
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

They don’t come for South Asian women since the Asian community aren’t having gender war battles about Morocco in which thousands of comments are going on about how cheap they are and every Farax and Xalimo going viral about it. Even a talk show on Somali TV was talking about and recently my brothers Moroccan colleague told him about it as my brother isn’t even on social media like that and my middle aged Somali hooyo knows about it and is confused.

Wallahi Somalis need to start holding themselves accountable. Also talking about the other communities even though were 10x louder.

Don’t try that nonsense. Kulaha, the good looking Xalimos have a backbone. The reality is that it’s becoming harder and harder by the day to defend Faraxs. Whilst other communities are worse and do a whole lot more than Somalis, it’s Somalis that have been blowing it out of proportion and yelling from the roof tops how ‘cheap’ they are. They were saying you can get a whole wife for 2k which is ridiculous and it is insulting since they’re not your women and they were insinuating that they’re easier to access.

Why would it be a praise for a woman to allow foreigner men to marry her for less than 2k and be easily available to them? Aren’t you lot the same Faraxs that call Somali women ‘cheap and clean’ as an insult because supposedly they have cheaper Mehr for ajnabis but now it’s a good thing??

To make things worse, posts about how ugly and dark Somali women are have been going viral and have been pushed by unhinged Abdis. So why wouldn’t Moroccans insult us when our men are thirsting over them and throwing their own women under the sun?

I don’t think Somali women should defend Abdis when it comes to the Morocco fiasco. Since your fob counterparts wanted to scream about it, these are the consequences. Somali women shouldn’t get involved and it will be embarrassing if they do. They should just get on with their day.
so what ? how tf is 3k or 2k mehr bad thing? stop meatriding them are they going for cheap zina and slandering them for prossy? so what wallahi if Moroccan men said same i wouldnt care as long as they seeking halal marriage and paying even 2k mehr. But Halimos being dragged and the racist incels using mentally ill somali girls and even that funny fay girl and other stuff dragging yall whilst yall twerk for them.

8 fobs and them joking about going to morocco to seek marriage and they released this energy only for somalis but never the south asians who created this and go in droves to exploit them not even for marriage and other ethnic groups but now its a excuse to release the thoughts the always had of yall.

all am saying is just like Yusra girl said no insults where said none was called a prossy and no fob said to go their for zina unlike what they are known for, but they had this energy for entire somali people to point even halimos where getting dragged and vilified more then the fobs.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
They don’t come for South Asian women since the Asian community aren’t having gender war battles about Morocco in which thousands of comments are going on about how cheap they are and every Farax and Xalimo going viral about it. Even a talk show on Somali TV was talking about and recently my brothers Moroccan colleague told him about it as my brother isn’t even on social media like that and my middle aged Somali hooyo knows about it and is confused.

Wallahi Somalis need to start holding themselves accountable. Also talking about the other communities even though were 10x louder.
Yeah I agree with you but it’s still a stereotype North African girls have had about us for a while and this was a way for them to say it without as much backlash. Even before this they’d call us promiscuous.

We always complain about these incels and fobs on tiktok but we actually need to do something. Tiktok needs to be banned in Somalia. Maybe we could start a petition for that idk 😭 Meme pages dedicated to embarrassing Somalis need to be mass reported and bullied into deleting their accounts and incels need to be doxxed and bullied. Attention seeking Somalis that embarrass themselves and make being Somali their personality trait need to be told their posts are harmful. They never get called out for making harmful things viral.

inshallah this is wake up call that gender wars are useless and am glad that viral tiktok live had real somali women on it and saw through that Bs and hypocrisy, these people always have time and energy for yall coz your divided as that Yusra girl said she aint never letting no filthy ajnabi take advantage and bash her people whether Men or women.

even Moroccan girl on live even said we are in the correct and it was the Moroccans who came for the slandering and bashing and even did all out campiggn on twitter against Halimos with racist stuff and saying why they dont want their men and using mentally ill somali girl most disgusting stuff i seen.

They are known for prositisiton and zina capital all thanks to south asians espeically pakistanis they all know and they only talked on the men but never to this scale they had for somalis, did they talk on akhi ayyman calling it a brothel? or ali dawahs podcasts where it was spoken about?

Go uae or gulf countries and the men will tell you how they go to morocco to cheat on their wives and in general north africans are seen as sex slaves.

I’ve had Algerian girls say shit about us being promiscuous to my face when I was very young.
The biggest dh1los I’ve ever seen were Algerians Wallahi

They are actually worse than Moroccans it’s just that they are discreet about it

Prostitution is actually legal in Algeria

For my fellow French speakers, watch this video It had me so weak because the interviewer was Algerian. He is talking about his holiday in Algeria and what he did sleeping with Algerian women.

Last edited:
so what ? how tf is 3k or 2k mehr bad thing? stop meatriding them are they going for cheap zina and slandering them for prossy? so what wallahi if Moroccan men said same i wouldnt care as long as they seeking halal marriage and paying even 2k mehr. But Halimos being dragged and the racist incels using mentally ill somali girls and even that funny fay girl and other stuff dragging yall whilst yall twerk for them.
Don’t insult our intelligence please. You’re the same men that call Xalimo cheap and clean for marrying ajnabis and supposedly having a low Mehr. It’s great when it’s Moroccan woman but will insult a Xalimo.

Xalimos have been firstly dragged by Fob Faraxs saying no more burnt or dark wife and they even created a TikTok video with thousands of views comparing Moroccan and Somali women.
8 fobs and them joking about going to morocco to seek marriage and they released this energy only for somalis but never the south asians who created this and go in droves to exploit them not even for marriage and other ethnic groups but now its a excuse to release the thoughts the always had of yall.
It wasn’t about the 8 men. It was the constant yapping on about how cheap and easier to access they are. How Xalimos are dark and ugly compared to these women with thousands of comments.

all am saying is just like Yusra girl said no insults where said none was called a prossy and no fob said to go their for zina unlike what they are known for, but they had this energy for entire somali people to point even halimos where getting dragged and vilified more then the fobs.
What’s not clicking in your head? Other communities simply aren’t loud about it and let’s not act like Faraxs are innocent. You lot are banned from Hydrabad due to the disgusting exploitation of older Somali men and fobs. The articles are everywhere in which I can easily post which is why Somali women shouldn’t get involved.

attash

Amaan Duule
Don’t try that nonsense. Kulaha, the good looking Xalimos have a backbone. The reality is that it’s becoming harder and harder by the day to defend Faraxs. Whilst other communities are worse and do a whole lot more than Somalis, it’s Somalis that have been blowing it out of proportion and yelling from the roof tops how ‘cheap’ they are. They were saying you can get a whole wife for 2k which is ridiculous and it is insulting since they’re not your women and they were insinuating that they’re easier to access.

Why would it be a praise for a woman to allow foreigner men to marry her for less than 2k and be easily available to them? Aren’t you lot the same Faraxs that call Somali women ‘cheap and clean’ as an insult because supposedly they have cheaper Mehr for ajnabis but now it’s a good thing??

To make things worse, posts about how ugly and dark Somali women are have been going viral and have been pushed by unhinged Abdis. So why wouldn’t Moroccans insult us when our men are thirsting over them and throwing their own women under the sun?

I don’t think Somali women should defend Abdis when it comes to the Morocco fiasco. Since your fob counterparts wanted to scream about it, these are the consequences. Somali women shouldn’t get involved and it will be embarrassing if they do. They should just get on with their day.

That Live was unity and wake up call if Yusra is Here W you and Safia too. As I said Always the good looking Halimos have backbone and free from inferiority complex.
Somali men got a taste of their own medicine. You guys were constantly slandering and harassing Somali women while simultaneously showering Moroccan women with praise. Morrocan women do not find Somali men attractive or worthy of a long-term committed relationship.

The comments written by Morrocan women about Somali men on social media are a testimony to my point. When Moroccan women discovered that Somali men were traveling to their country to seek a Moroccan wife, they were all disgusted.

We don't have a good reputation or image in the eyes of Morrocans. We have a failed and dysfunctional community. Our country is a failed state grappling with famine, drought, terrorism, and poverty. At least Arab men from the Gulf countries are wealthy and come from prosperous nations.

Morrocan women are not easy to get, and they demand an expensive dowry and a lavish wedding. Morrocan women were shocked at how confident Somali men were moving towards them. You guys honestly have a false perception about Moroccan women.

These old fobs assume they could exploit and abuse Morrocan women like they do with Somali women back home. I wouldn't cite Warya Warrior as an authentic source. He is a notorious incel who spends his entire day harassing Somali women.

Why in the world would Moroccan women attack Somali women? Somali men created those fake accounts, claiming to be Morrocan women and attacking Somali women unprovoked. It's one of the social media antics of Somali incels. They always create fake accounts masquerading as different ethnic groups and genders to create tensions. You are really naive to believe Morrocan women are behind those accounts.

Lolllll dont get involved please, yall are getting bashed and to point mentally unstable and sick halimos are being used as slander and even some racist shyt - yall think your not part of somalinimo, no somali guy is going to that muttish place some fob trend and yall think its serious they should be worried about the gulf men and south asians using it as sex tourism,

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
inshallah this is wake up call that gender wars are useless and am glad that viral tiktok live had real somali women on it and saw through that Bs and hypocrisy, these people always have time and energy for yall coz your divided as that Yusra girl said she aint never letting no filthy ajnabi take advantage and bash her people whether Men or women.
What’s her tiktok?

Somali men got a taste of their own medicine. You guys were constantly slandering and harassing Somali women while simultaneously showering Moroccan women with praise. Morrocan women do not find Somali men attractive or worthy of a long-term committed relationship.

The comments written by Morrocan women about Somali men on social media are a testimony to my point. When Moroccan women discovered that Somali men were traveling to their country to seek a Moroccan wife, they were all disgusted.

We don't have a good reputation or image in the eyes of Morrocans. We have a failed and dysfunctional community. Our country is a failed state grappling with famine, drought, terrorism, and poverty. At least Arab men from the Gulf countries are wealthy and come from prosperous nations.

Morrocan women are not easy to get, and they demand an expensive dowry and a lavish wedding. Morrocan women were shocked at how confident Somali men were moving towards them. You guys honestly have a false perception about Moroccan women.

These old fobs assume they could exploit and abuse Morrocan women like they do with Somali women back home. I wouldn't cite Warya Warrior as an authentic source. He is a notorious incel who spends his entire day harassing Somali women.

Why in the world would Moroccan women attack Somali women? Somali men created those fake accounts, claiming to be Morrocan women and attacking Somali women unprovoked. It's one of the social media antics of Somali incels. They always create fake accounts masquerading as different ethnic groups and genders to create tensions. You are really naive to believe Morrocan women are behind those accounts.
"Morrocan women are not easy to get, and they demand an expensive dowry and a lavish wedding. Morrocan women were shocked at how confident Somali men were moving towards them. You guys honestly have a false perception about Moroccan women."

Wallahi this has to be funniest shyt i read since 2024 lollllll. let me not even talk on it coz the reality is kinda obvious.

It doesn’t go as viral, isn’t on every social media and it isn’t on their national TV nor are they have big TikTok live battles in which they call their women dark and ugly and making it go viral. This is a massive cope wallahi. From time our middle aged mothers know about this and even Somali sheikhs are addressing it and people of the streets of major Somali cities are doing interviews about it, then just know Somalis are super loud.

Trending