Morrocans coming for Somali women

Couple social media Faraaxs said marrocan women mehr are cheap, certain diaspora Xalimos made vid about ''Faraaxs goin marroco cuz in their own words it's cheaper'', this then riled up Marrocan women who have been absolutely brutal in the comments, add too alot Xalimos made fake vids about Marrocan men/their music in background but the whole comment section been going HAAAAAM on Xalimos with cunsiirinimo. Kinda sad tbh.

My own take is i aint really suprised, Faraaxs has after many years gotten as self hating as their counterpart, did never think we would reach that day but here we go, from now on we can say this next generation will prolly be the most self hating group far worse than madows bc atleast Somalis are meant to have islam but oh well.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"The other ethnic groups were bragging about going to Morocco for cheap pr0stitutes which is 1000000x worse. And yes, they talk about it more than Somalis - to the point where they've even renamed one of Morocco's cities into "Shagadir". At least the Somalis were talking about going there for halal purposes, and yet they seem to have all this energy for us. This is clearly unjustified, they should talk about the Pakistanis before worrying about us."

100% bro this nag can keep on twerking for them as if they aint the one holding smoke. wallahi i might send the tweets on here that they made about them from racist shyt to even attacking and using videos and pics of under 18 yr old girls and other twerking video of somali women - i might get censored.

Couple social media Faraaxs said marrocan women mehr are cheap, certain diaspora Xalimos made vid about ''Faraaxs goin marroco cuz in their own words it's cheaper'', this then riled up Marrocan women who have been absolutely brutal in the comments, add too alot Xalimos made fake vids about Marrocan men/their music in background but the whole comment section been going HAAAAAM on Xalimos with cunsiirinimo. Kinda sad tbh.
Do not lie, Allah is watching you. They said you can get one for 2k the whole wedding and they’re easy to marry. That is what they said. Look at you trying to downplay it when their is video evidence.
My own take is i aint really suprised, Faraaxs has after many years gotten as self hating as their counterpart, did never think we would reach that day but here we go, from now on we can say this next generation will prolly be the most self hating group far worse than madows bc atleast Somalis are meant to have islam but oh well.

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Somali men got a taste of their own medicine. You guys were constantly slandering and harassing Somali women while simultaneously showering Moroccan women with praise. Morrocan women do not find Somali men attractive or worthy of a long-term committed relationship.

The comments written by Morrocan women about Somali men on social media are a testimony to my point. When Moroccan women discovered that Somali men were traveling to their country to seek a Moroccan wife, they were all disgusted.

We don't have a good reputation or image in the eyes of Morrocans. We have a failed and dysfunctional community. Our country is a failed state grappling with famine, drought, terrorism, and poverty. At least Arab men from the Gulf countries are wealthy and come from prosperous nations.

Morrocan women are not easy to get, and they demand an expensive dowry and a lavish wedding. Morrocan women were shocked at how confident Somali men were moving towards them. You guys honestly have a false perception about Moroccan women.

These old fobs assume they could exploit and abuse Morrocan women like they do with Somali women back home. I wouldn't cite Warya Warrior as an authentic source. He is a notorious incel who spends his entire day harassing Somali women.

Why in the world would Moroccan women attack Somali women? Somali men created those fake accounts, claiming to be Morrocan women and attacking Somali women unprovoked. It's one of the social media antics of Somali incels. They always create fake accounts masquerading as different ethnic groups and genders to create tensions. You are really naive to believe Morrocan women are behind those accounts.
These fobs live lalala land they actually believe Moroccan women would marry them. I know they were traumatised and offended by hearing Somali men are coming into their country to marry them. These fools need to understand in the grand scale you are seen as undesirable, most outsiders assume Somali men look like Barkhad. We have 0 representation to the world other than negative stereotype that no one want to go be near with

"The other ethnic groups were bragging about going to Morocco for cheap pr0stitutes which is 1000000x worse. And yes, they talk about it more than Somalis - to the point where they've even renamed one of Morocco's cities into "Shagadir". At least the Somalis were talking about going there for halal purposes, and yet they seem to have all this energy for us. This is clearly unjustified, they should talk about the Pakistanis before worrying about us."

100% bro this nag can keep on twerking for them as if they aint the one holding smoke. wallahi i might send the tweets on here that they made about them from racist shyt to even attacking and using videos and pics of under 18 yr old girls and other twerking video of somali women - i might get censored.
This is what the Somalis were doing:
D8467319-1042-4FF3-A49D-B64CA271C483.jpeg

9509A933-A8F3-4E48-8855-957059301D55.jpeg

These are from Somali meme pages and TikTok accounts with thousands of views with the men commenting they wanted white parts, I can’t go into detail how disgusting it is. it’s everywhere on the net.

If you can’t respect your own women and will then go on about how lighter is better, why be surprised when Moroccans dish our racism.

It’s about time you hold your fellow men accountable. It’s disgusting and you expect Somali women to ride out for what exactly?

These fobs live lalala land they actually believe Moroccan women would marry them. I know they were traumatised and offended by hearing Somali men are coming into their country to marry them. These fools need to understand in the grand scale you are seen as undesirable, most outsiders assume Somali men look like Barkhad. We have 0 representation to the world other than negative stereotype that no one want to go be near with
i got cousins married to Egyptians and algeirans and are seen more honourable and desirable then Moroccans who even indians can get access too, wallahi its just all talk and also moroccan parents accept somalis and only afro arabs more then madows.

photo_2024-01-21_00-57-39.jpg

attash

Amaan Duule
It doesn’t go as viral, isn’t on every social media and it isn’t on their national TV nor are they have big TikTok live battles in which they call their women dark and ugly and making it go viral. This is a massive cope wallahi. From time our middle aged mothers know about this and even Somali sheikhs are addressing it and people of the streets of major Somali cities are doing interviews about it, then just know Somalis are super loud.

This is what the Somalis were doing:
View attachment 311953

View attachment 311954

These are from Somali meme pages and TikTok accounts with thousands of views with the men commenting they wanted white parts, I can’t go into detail how disgusting it is. it’s everywhere on the net.

If you can’t respect your own women and will then go on about how lighter is better, why be surprised when Moroccans dish our racism.

It’s about time you hold your fellow men accountable. It’s disgusting and you expect Somali women to ride out for what exactly?
wow fobs and trolls now represent somali men. get out of your basement.

Exactly they take their frustrations of how they’re viewed globally on us. Sorry but I refuse to defend niggas that keep screaming how better NA women are . I had one of them hop in my mentions defending a Moroccan woman dissing us. They’re spinlesss they should fend for themselves.

"They are literally renaming Moroccan cities, that's how viral it is. Pakistani men are ubiquitous in Morocco for sex tourism. The difference in energy they have for Somalis vs other ethnic groups is completely indefensible. :snoop:[/SPOILER]"

Bro just leave them wallahi they can continue sucking of to them when they see them as just apes, they dont realise this energy has always been their and just needed excuse to come out.

Preach! Morrocan women find Somali guys extremely unattractive. Certain Somali men are delusional wallahi.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Moroccan girls moving wild in some niggas dm’s tho. This the shit they don’t want you to see :jaynerd:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We’re 6’0 on average we’ll be good. 🙏🏿

wow fobs and trolls now represent somali men. get out of your basement.
Did I say they represent ALL? No, but they definitely represent a good % of what’s happening on social media with regards to the Morocco fiasco. Do all Moroccans online who are being racist represent all Moroccans? Of course not but you still created a thread about it so don’t be hypocritical. Clearly accountability is an issue for you.

You want us to hold Moroccan’s accountable for those that they have online for being racist, but we are meant to let it slide when some Somali men are being self hating colorist towards Somali women with thousand of comments and views? My point is, no one respects a group that disrespects their own.

Surely the racism is expected when your own men are calling you ugly and they’re bigging up the very women who are insulting them.

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
True, but you can’t deny the damage barkhad did to Somali men’s image.. he’s the 1st thing people use to insult Somalis 🤦🏽‍♀️
You've got a point, media and representation has a key factor in how ethnic groups are perceived

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
True, but you can’t deny the damage barkhad did to Somali men’s image.. he’s the 1st thing people use to insult Somalis 🤦🏽‍♀️
That nigga is gonna get lynched by somali secret service once I'm in power. First man I'm gonna take down in the great Purge.

Trending