More Somali women starting to get fatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumMo

very lowkey
Idk, I don’t think us somali women are fat or have ‘unfit’ bodies. I personally like my body, and I have only gotten compliments on my body. I would love to gain some more weight as well, insha’Allah. :D

Last edited:
Idk, I don’t think us somali women are fat or have ‘unfit’ bodies. I personally like my body, and I have only gotten compliments on my body. I would love to gain some more weight as well, insha’Allah. :D

In today's envious world compliments are all deceptive, in fact the less you get, the better, especially from Somalis.

If they tell you to gain weight your a few pounds away from being fat, if they describe you as skinny/malnourished you have the best physique, and if they are happy with your physique that means your actually obese.

The only time they will go silent is when you become morbidly obese. Give us your height to weight ratio as this will proof what is already widely known.

SumMo

very lowkey
In today's envious world compliments are all deceptive, in fact the less you get, the better, especially from Somalis.

If they tell you to gain weight your a few pounds away from being fat, if they describe you as skinny/malnourished you have the best physique, and if they are happy with your physique that means your actually obese.

The only time they will go silent is when you become morbidly obese. Give us your height to weight ratio as this will proof what is already widely known.

I don’t get compliments from somali women tho, which is true. You are actually spot on; they usually tell me that I am ‘too skinny’ and shouldn’t exercise. The compliments I get are usually from my peers (none of them are somalis), and somali guys I’ve talken to before. Pretty interesting observation, I never realized somalis had this mentality tbh. Pretty sad actually.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
The Ethiopian women physique was the same physique the Xaalimo's had a decade ago when it was prevalent in Europe until this landwhale explosion.

I just cannot understand how so much money is spent on the face, hair, nails, clothing perfumes while that far more precious body is totally neglected whose maintenance is actually very cheap.

What actually angers me the most is how these despicable groups have convinced many normal healthy women like you that you are malnourished, I know many of your types that later on as a result became landwhales.

BMI is nothing more then a farce, it classes all athletes as overweight, as it doesn't factor in muscle mass or bone density.

It was a struggle in my teens years but trust me, I made peace with my weight a long time ago and I'm actually confident in my skin now. I still stand by that , you don't have to slim to be healthy or beautiful.

but I get what you mean about peoples priorities being out of wack. In the UK 90% of Somalis only care able labels and image but health is completely forgotten. Young people will spend £100 on a new coat from urban outfitters and can only afford the £1.99 meal at mcds. :kodaksmiley:

It was a struggle in my teens years but trust me, I made peace with my weight a long time ago and I'm actually confident in my skin now. I still stand by that , you don't have to slim to be healthy or beautiful.

but I get what you mean about peoples priorities being out of wack. In the UK 90% of Somalis only care able labels and image but health is completely forgotten. Young people will spend £100 on a new coat from urban outfitters and can only afford the £1.99 meal at mcds. :kodaksmiley:
That comparison with fast food and overpriced hippy label clothing trends :ohhhdamn:

You have to be slim to be healthy and slim to be beautiful, beauty and health goes hand in hand, this is nature's way.

You have higher fertility levels, far higher libido levels, higher energy, less toxicity, better quality sleep, higher metabolism, far superior climax etc and the list goes on endlessly.

How anyone finds beauty in other then this goes to show their natural predisposition is out of whack because obesity is only a recent phenomenon that has never existed before in history.

Our Prophet even listed this as the last signs for the end of times, humanity for as long as we knew were healthy/slim sized, for someone to come along in this new age to suggest otherwise is a pathological lie if not a curse.

The only reason I started this crusade is because this propaganda began to effect many women like yourself who started to become insecure.

No man with High T levels or high libido levels would ever even entertain a fat women much less an obese women because of her low libido levels and toxic perspiration which all obese/fat people have.

Even worse then this as a male your confined to just 2/3 positions from a possible 100 as a result of her visceral fat, and even in those 2/3 positions her visceral fat hinders deep penetration, leaving her unable to climax as your wife.

This type of thing is never discussed but it's the number one reason for dissatisfaction with marriage and divorce, our forefathers used to say 50% of the marriage is in the bedroom, and with a fat/obese women it's always a loose/loose situation, no surprises every divorcee you see is obese.

MariaMaria

You have to be slim to be healthy and slim to be beautiful, beauty and health goes hand in hand, this is nature's way.

You have higher fertility levels, far higher libido levels, higher energy, less toxicity, better quality sleep, higher metabolism, far superior climax etc and the list goes on endlessly.

How anyone finds beauty in other then this goes to show their natural predisposition is out of whack because obesity is only a recent phenomenon that has never existed before in history.

Our Prophet even listed this as the last signs for the end of times, humanity for as long as we knew were healthy/slim sized, for someone to come along in this new age to suggest otherwise is a pathological lie if not a curse.

The only reason I started this crusade is because this propaganda began to effect many women like yourself who started to become insecure.

No man with High T levels or high libido levels would ever even entertain a fat women much less an obese women because of her low libido levels and toxic perspiration which all obese/fat people have.

Even worse then this as a male your confined to just 2/3 positions from a possible 100 as a result of her visceral fat, and even in those 2/3 positions her visceral fat hinders deep penetration, leaving her unable to climax as your wife.

This type of thing is never discussed but it's the number one reason for dissatisfaction with marriage and divorce, our forefathers used to say 50% of the marriage is in the bedroom, and with a fat/obese women it's always a loose/loose situation, no surprises every divorcee you see is obese.

well dayum :damnmusic:

I have to admit, I have never thought that deeply into it. I am more of a body positive person, if you are happy and 'healthy' then I don't really say anymore to people.

I agree with the idea that in society today obesity is become ok in peoples eyes just because everyone is tell them it's ok.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

well dayum :damnmusic:

I have to admit, I have never thought that deeply into it. I am more of a body positive person, if you are happy and 'healthy' then I don't really say anymore to people.

I agree with the idea that in society today obesity is become ok in peoples eyes just because everyone is tell them it's ok.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are studies which show a correlation how slim/slender women or men with good powerful physiques are more likely to cheat. (those with no iman)

Because of their much higher libido levels and the fact that a large swath of the population find them attractive as per nature (desirable traits since time began)

This stuff worries couples because it's a double edged sword, if they allow your obese friend to loose weight this will f*ck up the status quo of many people outside of her partner or bf, it creates insecurities and anxieties in a lot of people.

You hear of situations were one of the spouses began to take dieting and exercise seriously which has made the other spouse highly insecure/paranoid that person is planning to leave them.

The overwhelming majority of man on this earth that are sane/healthy regardless of looks would select you over your obese friend and the fact your being castrated for this is a proof of their insecurity.

It's also why in group dates the girl always brings her ugly friends and never the good looking ones no matter how much you warn her, because she wants no competition, the same stuff takes place during bridesmaid selection.

This is mostly a subconscious process not always done out of malice because we are complicated beings who behave accordingly.

But no doubt the biggest xaasid's by far are the women, I regularly hear them tell each other the greatest lies in the world.

Last edited:
There are studies which show a correlation how slim/slender women or men with good powerful physiques are more likely to cheat. (those with no iman)

Because of their much higher libido levels and the fact that a large swath of the population find them attractive as per nature (desirable traits since time began)

This stuff worries couples because it's a double edged sword, if they allow your obese friend to loose weight this will f*ck up the status quo of many people outside of her partner or bf because remember 90% of people are sheep that follow trends.

You hear of situations were the guy began to go to the gym to loose weight which has made his wife highly paranoid, it almost destroyed the marriage because of her insecurities which is what drives most of these reactions (same vice versa)

The overwhelming majority of man on this earth that are sane/healthy regardless of looks would select you over your obese friend, the fact your being castrated as a result proves this insecurity.

It's also why in group dates the girl always brings her ugly friends and never the good looking ones no matter how much you warn her, because she wants no competition, the same stuff takes place during bridesmaid selection.

The biggest xaasid's by far are the women, I regularly hear them tell each other the greatest lies.
:noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::noneck::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:
I have never seen nor have heard of Somali girls that are that evil. That's western culture, especially the group date, cheating and bridesmaid part.
We do lie to empower another :dabcasar: No actually I feel women are quite sensible with their approach to others, If someone has suddenly gained weight a lot to be exact I wouldn't mention it who am I to know of their circumstances.

MariaMaria

This stuff worries couples because it's a double edged sword, if they allow your obese friend to loose weight this will f*ck up the status quo of many people outside of her partner or bf because remember 90% of people are sheep that follow trends.

You hear of situations were the guy began to go to the gym to loose weight which has made his wife highly paranoid, it almost destroyed the marriage because of her insecurities which is what drives most of these reactions (same vice versa)

The overwhelming majority of man on this earth that are sane/healthy regardless of looks would select you over your obese friend, the fact your being castrated as a result proves this insecurity.

The biggest xaasid's by far are the women, I regularly hear them tell each other the greatest lies.

He was super short aswell :sass2: imagine being short and your girlfriend becomes slim and hot on you, I see what he was doing there.

:whew: Seriously you are dropping some hard hitting facts, not gonna lie.

"I regularly hear them tell each other the greatest lies." THAT'S CALLED WOMEN EMPOWERING EACH OTHER , DON'T BE MEAN :mjlol::mjlol:

ensible with their approach to others, If someone has suddenly gained weight a lot to be exact I wouldn't mention it who am I to know of their circumstances.

You would if you were a close friend of that person because close friends care about each other, there is that false satanic tendency of "oh don't want to hurt their feelings"

But that's exactly what you are doing anyway by remaining silent, as guys we tell each other this all the time.

The key here is to do so early on and not wait, the longer you wait the harder it gets and the more the pain becomes, say something the moment you begin to see slight changes, that way that person can make quick changes without much effort.

He was super short aswell :sass2: imagine being short and your girlfriend becomes slim and hot on you, I see what he was doing there.

:whew: Seriously you are dropping some hard hitting facts, not gonna lie.

"I regularly hear them tell each other the greatest lies." THAT'S CALLED WOMEN EMPOWERING EACH OTHER , DON'T BE MEAN :mjlol::mjlol:

I heard a women once tell me being fat/obese was a barakah because had she been slim she would have d herself and be all over instagram and wouldn't be able to cope with that fitnah :mjlol:

After that statement I began to look at obesity a bit differently, it also explains why every religious female I was ever introduced to was fat or obese, the same for our scholars.

Last edited:
You would if you were a close friend of that person because close friends care about each other, there is that false satanic tendency of "oh don't want to hurt their feelings"

But that's exactly what you are doing anyway by remaining silent, as guys we tell each other this all the time.

The key here is to do so early on and not wait, the longer you wait the harder it gets and the more the pain becomes, say something the moment you begin to see slight changes, that way that person stops themselves because loosing few pounds is very easy.
giphy.gif

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
So true :yloezpe:
anyways
I don't even have any or close female friends, that is something I do with my sisters and relatives.

MariaMaria

I heard a women once tell me being fat/obese was a barakah because had she been slim she would have d herself and be all over instagram and wouldn't be able to cope with that fitnah :mjlol:

After that statement I began to look at obesity a bit differently, it also explains why every religious female I was ever introduced to was fat or obese, the same for our scholars.

Obesity prevents sinning ? :chrisfreshhah: I've heard it all

Status
Not open for further replies.