More Somali women starting to get fatter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know your "The Ashari" on his new account. It's so obvious. Your writing style matches his.

Oh, and Nilotics aren't exactly known for have huge frames. They are skinny, tall with chicken legs as well. Who the f*ck do you think we got our frame from?

??? Like what are you on ???

https://www.somalispot.com/members/the-ashari.2339/

This is not me, I have no alts moron. You are a horrendous detective. No other user on this forum talks the way I do, or uses my trolly whit. Epic fail, 0/10, try again.

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Yes, first line is Maa, then followed by Iraqw.
okk why do u guys say nandho??? I thought u guys say sakkal?? can you say 100 for me??

the reason I keep asking you is to show you where u got those numbers from those are numbers used by Cushitic speakers.. esieet is a corruption of sideed the somali word and so is tohomon its really toban

Ive have a maasai homie In Tanzania he told me somalis come from maasai which I don't beleive lol... but I do believe we are closely related.... when he counted he said sakkal(sagaal in somali) for #9 instead of nandho.....and Iraqw language sounds too funny I thought you guys were are bros wtff??

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Running and swimming are very good as well. Maybe you should stop smoking so you don’t even need to better your lungs. Nothing wrong with bulky men though :trumpsmirk:

This body type you’re showing us is nice as well. But it can appear as too skinny though.
those bodies are too skinny. the ideal male physique should look like this below

VIKING WARRIORS

World

VIP
fitness360-neil-hill.jpg

Because pre-modern warriors who were farmers severely lacking in protein looked like this lmao.

World

VIP
that's a bodybluiders physique and I didn't post guys who look like that
Ancient warriors were more likely to be malnourished as they lacked proper diet but would have lived difficult lives as peasants on the farm. They would have looked closer to Bruce Lee, than these bulked guys you posted. And that was seen as ideal.

World

VIP
4detail_of_ten_knights.jpg

These were the physiques of knights, who were professional soldiers. They were lean, but they had incredible endurance which mattered far more than strength. What use is that strength if you're not able to march 40 miles, and battle on the same day? Or go without food for days because your supply line was cut off? You shouldn't take movies as your go-to when it comes to history.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Ancient warriors were more likely to be malnourished as they lacked proper diet but would have lived difficult lives as peasants on the farm. They would have looked closer to Bruce Lee, than these bulked guys you posted. And that was seen as ideal.
Vikings are described in history to be often bigger and more muscular than other nations at that time and northern Europeans today are more robust than all other people in the world. genetics play a big role.
all try to do more research in ancient human diet and lifestyle.

World

VIP
Vikings are described in history to be often bigger and more muscular than other nations at that time and northern Europeans today are more robust than all other people in the world. genetics play a big role.
all try to do more research in ancient human diet and lifestyle.
Northern European men were around 5'6-7 on average back then, whilst Western European men were 5'3-4. That's only tall compared to the manlets in mainland Europe.

It's only a movie portrayal that Vikings were these uber large muscular men who conquered Europe due to their strength, when that had nothing to do with it at all.

Not sure if srs.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
It is because sometimes mothers don’t lose the weight from pregnancy and they have more kids. When you have kids when you are young it is not problem because you have more energy. If you keep having them in your late 30s and you keep adding more weight it is very difficult to lose and being overweight is not culturally looked frowned upon and the diet is very bad.

okk why do u guys say nandho??? I thought u guys say sakkal?? can you say 100 for me??

the reason I keep asking you is to show you where u got those numbers from those are numbers used by Cushitic speakers.. esieet is a corruption of sideed the somali word and so is tohomon its really toban

Ive have a maasai homie In Tanzania he told me somalis come from maasai which I don't beleive lol... but I do believe we are closely related.... when he counted he said sakkal(sagaal in somali) for #9 instead of nandho.....and Iraqw language sounds too funny I thought you guys were are bros wtff??

The number nine sounds maybe a bit more like 'naun' and then 'dho'. I have no idea who says sakkal, I just know the naun'dhu sounding one. We have borrowed a bit from Datooga and Kiswahili, but I am surprised at the slight resemblance between the words of Somali and Maa that you highlighted. However, if you see our Iraqw Bible and poetry works, it is of course similar to other Cushitic languages. I think it closer to Borana people, we did come through Ethiopia after all. Nilo-Hamitic are much more distinct linguistically. For one hundred it is tsiiruu, and Maasai say iip which is equivalent to a hundred, but is actually only sixty if that makes sense.

I think Somalis are some proto-Cushitic/Nilotic who mixed with West Eurasians. Nilo-Saharans like Turkana, Samburu, Maasai, Rendhile have Cushitic ancestry from you guys, rather than the other way I believe.

World

VIP
It is because sometimes mothers don’t lose the weight from pregnancy and they have more kids. When you have kids when you are young it is not problem because you have more energy. If you keep having them in your late 30s and you keep adding more weight it is very difficult to lose and being overweight is not culturally looked frowned upon and the diet is very bad.
Issue isn't mothers though, it's young women who aren't even married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending