More Alshabaab attacks under farmaajo than the other presidents

Farmaajo needs to go

IMG_20191230_004038.png

I think its up to the citizens of Somalia to vote him out or keep him in. Personally, I think what happened the other day in the capital is a significant blow to Faramaajo's presidency in regards to safety and security of the nation especially in Mogadishu. in addition, when you look at the domestic politics in regards to states and federal government its very dysfunctional in regards to Puntland and jubbaland. Particularly, if you have Qabil in the equation which is those provinces are established on then it becomes easy to Qabil bate and use the qabil card regardless if it is appropriate or not .

Secondly, The Ethiopian navy deal which made many Somalis concerned irrespective of what country they are from .i.e Faisal Ail Warabe . In addition, it is a reminiscent to the fact that Siad Barre done the same thing in regards to Oil and gas without the consultation of the citizens.

I only discovered yesterday that all D blocks in Somalia have their own states. Furthermore, its only fair that H block create a state that incorporates Mogadishu. But, most importantly create a system that doesn't heavily rely on the FGS. For instance, Puntland.

I think its up to the citizens of Somalia to vote him out or keep him in. Personally, I think what happened the other day in the capital is a significant blow to Faramaajo's presidency in regards to safety and security of the nation especially in Mogadishu. in addition, when you look at the domestic politics in regards to states and federal government its very dysfunctional in regards to Puntland and jubbaland. Particularly, if you have Qabil in the equation which is those provinces are established on then it becomes easy to Qabil bate and use the qabil card regardless if it is appropriate or not .

Secondly, The Ethiopian navy deal which made many Somalis concerned irrespective of what country they are from .i.e Faisal Ail Warabe . In addition, it is a reminiscent to the fact that Siad Barre done the same thing in regards to Oil and gas without the consultation of the citizens.

I only discovered yesterday that all D blocks in Somalia have their own states. Furthermore, its only fair that H block create a state that incorporates Mogadishu. But, most importantly create a system that doesn't heavily rely on the FGS. For instance, Puntland.
Stick to the triangle which is more tribalistic entity than even PL or JL.You have jeegan confederation using oromos to rig elections in favour of Muse Bixi.

You have no tangible progress apart from wishing the south to evaporate.Sambusa land is a federal state within Somalia and Xamar is the capital.

Trending