Mohammed Siyad Barre appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Qabyaalad is when I call you a Majerteen rat that should have been fumigated along with the rest of your godforsaken clan.

:ohdamn::ohno::mjohreally:
Qabyalad is when a dictator uses qabyalad in order to wipe out another clan & you as his fellow clan are silent, it's clear that your silence means consent :damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
nope you would be getting my taxes while sitting at home. so overthrowing afwayne was bad for you but for me it was great

Can we have an adult conversation please?

If you won the civil war and are doing so much better, why have you fled the paradise your heroes created? I certainly would not have had the regime prevailed?

waraabe

Your superior
Can we have an adult conversation please?

If you won the civil war and are doing so much better, why have you fled the paradise your heroes created? I certainly would not have had the regime prevailed?

for a better life although the country is doing better than it was under afwayne it is still a third world country

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Qabyalad is when a dictator uses qabyalad in order to wipe out another clan & you as his fellow clan are silent, it's clear that your silence mean your consent :damedamn:

I don't agree with the tragedy that occurred nor do I blame anyone for picking up a weapon and fighting back. As I've reiterated a number of times now, I would do the same. What I do wonder is what on earth happened after?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't agree with the tragedy that occurred nor do I blame anyone for picking up a weapon and fighting back. As I've reiterated a number of times now, I would do the same. What I do wonder is what on earth happened after?
IRIR that's what happened jaale :bell:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
for a better life although the country is doing better than it was under afwayne it is still a third world country

You are not an economic migrant. You are a literal refugee. You received asylum, ironically from a conflict you "won". I'm a legitimate refugee, we fucking lost. Why have you followed the losers of the war to the West? What happened to the promises of the rebels? Is the post-Siad Somalia as good as they said it would be?

Wallahi people in here are thick.
Allah will not hold Barre accountable for the evils hawiye committed after he was ousted. Its 2017, and you savages have not stopped looting, raping, murdering, bombing etc. There are African countries who toppled their leaders and did not go on mass, rape, murder, looting land and wealth of other clans. You can blame him on earth but you will not blame him for your evils in akhira.
Barre is rotting in hell and I'm happy for that.

Lol where are Hawiye looting, raping, murdering and bombing? And what does that have to do with the human right abuser Barre?:drakewtf: Deflection 101

At least with him we had a country to be proud of.
Proud how? Proud of how we humiliatingly lost the Ogaden war? Proud of being an African dictatorship? Proud of daily rapes, massacres, bombings and human rights abuses against the people by the Government?

Somalia wasn't feared by anyone. We weren't a democratic beacon on light. We didn't have a strong economy. We had land that was mostly inhabited by one ethnic group, something other African nations dreamed of. Yet during his rule he exploited clans to divide and conquer his own people.

You can call it what you want, the outcome is the same. There have been countless dictators far far worse than MSB overthrown by rebels, yet only one Somalia.

The anarchy has lasted 5 more years now than his entire regime ffs.
That's because he paved the way for anarchy. There would have been none had he left the country United behind democracy. Instead his last mission was pitting qabiils against eachother and telling his own to never give up or surrender.

His inability to educate the masses and instead executing imams on television set the way for Wahhabiism to seep into out population.

He doomed Somalia the second he took power. He left a legacy that would make our funding father's, SYL and other true patriots sick in their stomach.

There is no defending him. If you think Somalia was better under him you're a egotistical qabilist who willingly ignores the suffering of literally everyone else.

with the exception of usc, rest didnt go on murdering, raping, looting because they felt wronged by Barre and once he was ousted they went about building their villages where as the USCs agenda was worse than that.
image.png

You can f*ck right off with your bullshit :camby: Even after Barre was dead you continued on with the mooryanimo he was known for.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Lol where are Hawiye looting, raping, murdering and bombing? And what does that have to do with the human right abuser Barre?:drakewtf: Deflection 101

Proud how? Proud of how we humiliatingly lost the Ogaden war? Proud of being an African dictatorship? Proud of daily rapes, massacres, bombings and human rights abuses against the people by the Government?

Somalia wasn't feared by anyone. We weren't a democratic beacon on light. We didn't have a strong economy. We had land that was mostly inhabited by one ethnic group, something other African nations dreamed of. Yet during his rule he exploited clans to divide and conquer his own people.

That's because he paved the way for anarchy. There would have been none had he left the country United behind democracy. Instead his last mission was pitting qabiils against eachother and telling his own to never give up or surrender.

His inability to educate the masses and instead executing imams on television set the way for Wahhabiism to seep into out population.

He doomed Somalia the second he took power. He left a legacy that would make our funding father's, SYL and other true patriots sick in their stomach.

There is no defending him. If you think Somalia was better under him you're a egotistical qabilist who willingly ignores the suffering of literally everyone else.

Blah blah blah, there have been a billion dictators far more brutal and divisive than MSB. Idi Amin literally ate people my nigga, ate actual niggas. Next door Mengistu starved a million people to death and killed another million during his red terror.

There were a dozen regime changes after the end of the cold war in subsaharan Africa alone. Every single rebellion ended with the rebels filling the power vacuum, save for one.

Who are you going to blame for their failure? Aideed and Zenawi overthrow their dictators within weeks of each other, one was killed in an intra sacad clash 5 years after his victory and the other was president for life until his untimely death.

I'm sorry you guys were too dumb to rule.

Lets not forget he also made Somalia join the arab league & made arabic official which has created an identity crisis amongst Somalis.
:snoop:

waraabe

Your superior
You are not an economic migrant. You are a literal refugee. You received asylum, ironically from a conflict you "won". I'm a legitimate refugee, we fucking lost. Why have you followed the losers of the war to the West? What happened to the promises of the rebels? Is the post-Siad Somalia as good as they said it would be?

I am a refugee from a war you started. Doesn't matter if you lost you started it

Blah blah blah, there have been a billion dictators far more brutal and divisive than MSB. Idi Amin literally ate people my nigga, ate actual niggas. Next door Mengistu starved a million people to death and killed another million during his red terror.
Barre wasn't the dictator worst therefore he wasn't bad :faysalwtf: Is that what you're saying :faysalwtf::faysalwtf:

How can you brush of him murdering, torturing, raping, abusing and massacreing Somalis as blah blah blah blah :faysalwtf: There isn't even any "atleast he wished the best for Somalia" excuse. He only wished the best for himself and his own clan

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I am a refugee from a war you started. Doesn't matter if you lost you started it

But you won.

Surely you will now return to enjoy the fruits of your labor?

I mean, Somalia is doing so well now after we got rid of big bad Siad, thanks to the heroes of 1991.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending