Mohammed Siyad Barre appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allah will not hold Barre accountable for the evils hawiye committed after he was ousted. Its 2017, and you savages have not stopped looting, raping, murdering, bombing etc. There are African countries who toppled their leaders and did not go on mass, rape, murder, looting land and wealth of other clans. You can blame him on earth but you will not blame him for your evils in akhira.
The destruction and looting of major cities and towns including: Hargeisa, Burao, Shiekh, Erigavo, Buhodle, Galkaio, Galdogob, Do'ol, Wargalo, Hilmo and its surrounding hamlets, Afmadow, Liboya and Bada'de.
I wonder who they learned it from. :mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
Barre was the cause of his ousting, and fractured the country by destroying and pitting clans against one another until the disarray rose to boiling point.

The civil war was inevitable.

Allah will not hold Barre accountable for the evils hawiye committed after he was ousted. Its 2017, and you savages have not stopped looting, raping, murdering, bombing etc. There are African countries who toppled their leaders and did not go on mass, rape, murder, looting land and wealth of other clans. You can blame him on earth but you will not blame him for your evils in akhira.
Are you forgetting the other enemies of the revolution? SSDF, SNM

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Not gonna lie, this thread is triggering me big time :icon lol:

Wallahi so close to going back to the old me :icon lol:

waraabe

Your superior
Wtf are you talking about? Again, I'm not saying you shouldn't have fought the guy. Without the benefit of hindsight, I'd fight against his deeply flawed regime myself. What I'm saying is yall fucked up after lmao.

:dead::dead::dead:
Still better than afwayne being in power

Are you forgetting the other enemies of the revolution? SSDF, SNM

with the exception of usc, rest didnt go on murdering, raping, looting because they felt wronged by Barre and once he was ousted they went about building their villages where as the USCs agenda was worse than that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Still better than afwayne being in power

None of us were refugees back in the day.

Niggas criticizing MSB from Norway to fucking Australia when things are "better now" and they "won" kkkkkkk

If MSB had crushed the rebellion, would I be in Ohio?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Stop pretending, you have been all along :icon lol:

Someone with extremist views such as yours would certainly fit the script.

Wallahi bilaahi I'm not, it's just the intellectual dishonesty I cannot stand. It's intolerable.

Your clan were ALWAYS chaotic savages til they got the chance to unleash it and havent stopped since.
WASHINGTON — The State Department said Monday that Somali army looters fired rocket grenades at the U.S. Embassy in the capital of Mogadishu and sacked it hours after American and other diplomats were evacuated from that nation's capital.

"Certainly there is no doubt" that the looters were soldiers in the armed forces of Somali President Mohamed Siad Barre, said a member of the department task force monitoring developments in the war-torn African nation.
http://articles.latimes.com/1991-01-08/news/mn-7946_1_siad-barre
:pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What Cogdis said :mjlol:

There's no such thing as a reformed hardcore qabilist:drakelaugh:
You should of seen him displaying his true colours when there was a thread about farmaajo he was like a peacock displaying all the qabyalad colours of the kacanka jaale barre imbedded into his heart.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What Cogdis said :mjlol:

There's no such thing as a reformed hardcore qabilist:drakelaugh:

I will not devote my life to a fiction. I want to better my ignorant people, even if we have to drag them into the 21st century kicking and screaming.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You should of seen him displaying his true colours when there was a thread about farmaajo he was like a peacock displaying all the qabyalad colours of the kacanka jaale barre imbedded into his heart.

Qabyaalad is when I call you a Majerteen rat that should have been fumigated along with the rest of your godforsaken clan.

:ohdamn::ohno::mjohreally:

waraabe

Your superior
None of us were refugees back in the day.

Niggas criticizing MSB from Norway to fucking Australia when things are "better now" and they "won" kkkkkkk

If MSB had crushed the rebellion, would I be in Ohio?
nope you would be getting my taxes while sitting at home. so overthrowing afwayne was bad for you but for me it was great

waraabe

Your superior
Qowdhan farmaajo
IMG_1910.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts