Mohammed Siyad Barre appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Details of abuse are sketchy" Nigga I just gave you them.

Hawiye starved the Rahanweyn?View attachment 12285
:ivers:

I reiterate, you're pathetic. "Your dumb clan can't govern shit" kulaha. Don't lash out at me cuz daddy Barre wasn't everything you thought he was.

We all know it was your uncle caydiid (rih) who starved the raxanweyne clan. There is no ifs and or buts about that. The one who is pathetic and is lashing out is you, since you are the one bringing up a man who died more 26 yrs ago. Haiwye is a GIANT failure, just admit it and move on.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I thought this nigga was nonqabilist pro somaliweyn and here he's excusing rape, murder and torture from Barre because they're from the same clan:kodaksmiley:

True colours are showing.
You support Hassan shiekh who sold USC women as maids to Saudi Arabia when every other country in the world refused & you have the audacity to speak, do you think that would happen if jaale siad barre was at the helm?

waraabe

Your superior
Amal Aden who's habar awal sacad muuse lesbian atheist & a adernt supporter of jaale siad barre
She looks like a boy :susp:

Tell that to your gaalo women and gay men
IMG_1892.JPG

You are the one who is pathetic and a clannist to boot, rape still happens in Mogadishu not my fault you choose to close your eyes on it. I have been to Xamar, and most of the crime that takes place in that city is hawiye on hawiye when other time its haiwye terrorising other minority clans like cadcad. I will not ask anyone to tell me becuase ive witnessed it. The militia who are called SNA in Mogadishu, shabelle, and central somalia are hawiye. They rape, loot etc. Again, stop Blaming Barre for hawiye failures, he is DEAD and you cannot blame a dead person for not knowing how to govern. This is the PERFECT chance hawiye had to prove that they are better then the man they love to put all your failures on but thus far your dumb clan proved that you are the most violent group in Somalia.
"Rape still happens in Mogadishu" Nigga what does that have to do with anything, especially your b-b-but Hawiye narrative? Rape is a horrible thing and it happens all over Somalia. It should never be excused or used to attack another clan. That's just disgusting.

SNA are Hawiye only they're in Mogadishu, Shabelle and Central Somalia looting and raping? :holeup:

I have been to Xamar, and most of the crime that takes place in that city is hawiye on hawiye
:heh: Most crime in majority oneclan cities are same clan on clan violence. If this isnt the stupidest arguement I've heard.
Again, stop Blaming Barre for hawiye failures, he is DEAD and you cannot blame a dead person for not knowing how to govern. This is the PERFECT chance hawiye had to prove that they are better then the man they love to put all your failures on but thus far your dumb clan proved that you are the most violent group in Somalia.
Lol I'm in here pointing out the shit Barre did and all you can reply is b-b-but Hawiye :yloezpe:

I'm blaming Barre for everything he is responsible for. How are we the most violent clan when we were heavily supporting the PEACEFUL step down of Barre and calling for Democracy? And Barre answered that with sentencing half the signatories to death for calling for peace and democracy. B-b-but Hawiye doe :drakekidding:

You should read the Mogadishu Manifesto, but you'd probably get triggered cause they mentioned Barre.

Get your ass out of your ass. Kulaha calling me qabilist for not liking Barre.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
And after that?

Why do you stop at 1990? Where were you from 1991-20??

Quick run down of Somali history

1969-1991: We gotta get rid of this Siyaad nigga, such a fucking authoritarian c*nt.

1991: Finally free, now the Somali National Movement can re-instill a sense of nationalism that transcends qabiil lines, the United Somali Congress can introduce a real congressional democracy, and the Somali Salvation Democratic Front can save the fabric of Somali society from generations of totalitarianism.

1991-20??: :damn::damn::damn:

"Rape still happens in Mogadishu" Nigga what does that have to do with anything, especially your b-b-but Hawiye narrative? Rape is a horrible thing and it happens all over Somalia. It should never be excused or used to attack another clan. That's just disgusting.

SNA are Hawiye only they're in Mogadishu, Shabelle and Central Somalia looting and raping? :holeup:

:heh: Most crime in majority oneclan cities are same clan on clan violence. If this isnt the stupidest arguement I've heard.

Lol I'm in here pointing out the shit Barre did and all you can reply is b-b-but Hawiye :yloezpe:

I'm blaming Barre for everything he is responsible for. How are we the most violent clan when we were heavily supporting the PEACEFUL step down of Barre and calling for Democracy? And Barre answered that with sentencing half the signatories to death for calling for peace and democracy. B-b-but Hawiye doe :drakekidding:

You should read the Mogadishu Manifesto, but you'd probably get triggered cause they mentioned Barre.

Get your ass out of your ass. Kulaha calling me qabilist for not liking Barre.

LOOL@ PEACEFUL step down. hawiye did not bring democracy or peace but death, destruction, rape, murder, looting. Again hawiye is a GIANT failure. You are a qabileyste, the fact that you blame what hawiye did to raxanweyne shows you are a clannist. Keep laughing you miserable failures.

We all know it was your uncle caydiid (rih) who starved the raxanweyne clan. There is no ifs and or buts about that. The one who is pathetic and is lashing out is you, since you are the one bringing up a man who died more 26 yrs ago. Haiwye is a GIANT failure, just admit it and move on.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

:yacadiim:

"Hawiye is a giant failure" kulaha only failure is Barre.

You're the one lashing out and being triggered. You turned this into a qabiil thing even when we were talking about one man and his followers.

LOOL@ PEACEFUL step down. hawiye did not bring democracy or peace but death, destruction, rape, murder, looting. Again hawiye is a GIANT failure. You are a qabileyste, the fact that you blame what hawiye did to raxanweyne shows you are a clannist. Keep laughing you miserable failures.
Read this manifesto, calling for the peaceful step down of Barre in 1990.
http://www.somalispot.com/threads/the-mogadishu-manifesto.18470/
Signed by over 100 important and historical figures in Mogadishu, like Aden Abdulle Osman (1st President of Somali Republic) and supported by most.

Nobody wanted a Civil War except Barre. And even after his death his message and clanpolitics continued to cause tensions. There should have been a normal step down and a transition back into Democracy.

Signed by over 100 important and historical figures in Mogadishu, like Aden Abdulle Osman (1st President of Somali Republic) and supported by most.

Nobody wanted a Civil War except Barre. And even after his death his message and clanpolitics continued to cause tensions. There should have been a normal step down and a transition back into Democracy.

Barre did not turn hawiye against each other, how can that be when your violent clan were united to get rid of Barre. You are a failure and after Barre was gone HAWIYE should have brought the democracy and peace you speak of. But what happened was that your blood thirsty clan couldnt agree on who can be the president then turned the weapons you used to oust Barre as well as murder and rape others, on each other. Its 2017 and hawiye is still a failure.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Again, do you have any idea why the RRA were formed and who they fought?

Screenshot_2017-01-26-14-57-47.png

While there were unfortunate reprisals against the Rahanweyn committed by the SNF, in the end they formed their milita to fight off the predatory USC, finally ousting Ina Aideed from the region in 1999!

Barre did not turn hawiye against each other, how can that be when your violent clan were united to get rid of Barre. You are a failure and after Barre was gone HAWIYE should have brought the democracy and peace you speak of. But what happened was that your blood thirsty clan couldnt agree on who can be the president then turned the weapons you used to oust Barre as well as murder and rape others, on each other. Its 2017 and hawiye is still a failure.
k.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

You think barre is a failure yet you hold hassan shiekh up on a pedestal yet you expect us to beleieve you ain't a qabiliste :drakekidding:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You know, it's funny you should say that Tenacious. if there was one thing all Somalis save a few clans were totally united behind, it was getting rid of siad.

They called it Muslim iyo Marehan, San ku neefle iyo Sade

:dead:

Within three days, they began to fight.

Some of the strangest decisions you will ever see:

Aideed attacked Gaalkacyo and slaughtered thousands of Majerteen civilians over night for seemingly no rational reason.

Aideed attacked Abgaal.

Aideed attacked his Ogaden allies.

Aideed attacked Murusade.

Then Xawaadle.

Then the Rahanweyn.

Meanwhile in Mogadishu, wrecked the Reer Xamar.

In Barawe the Barawanis.

Then Habar Gidir started beefing.

Gets killed by Osman Caato.

Mogadishu is divided into gang territory.

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Again, do you have any idea why the RRA were formed and who they fought?

View attachment 12289

While there were unfortunate reprisals against the Rahanweyn committed by the SNF, in the end they formed their milita to fight off the predatory USC, finally ousting Ina Aideed from the region in 1998!
Miskeenka the RRA should have been formed years prior so they could fight Barre and stop the famine he caused that killed several hundred thousand people.

Rahanweyn are good, hardworking and smart people:salute:

I see that your tactic is to move the topic away from Barre whenever others are talking about him:lolbron:

You think barre is a failure yet you hold hassan shiekh up on a pedestal yet you expect us to beleieve you ain't a qabiliste :drakekidding:
I don't hold HSM on a pedestal. Nor do I support him or any others at the moment, except for a few individuals like Jawari.

Just because I don't hate the guy does that mean I'm a qabilist? Y'all are weird.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Miskeenka the RRA should have been formed years prior so they could fight Barre and stop the famine he caused that killed several hundred thousand people.

Rahanweyn are good, hardworking and smart people:salute:

I see that your tactic is to move the topic away from Barre whenever others are talking about him:lolbron:

Did you miss the part of Aideed's lieutenant committing literal genocide against the Rahanweyn until they freed themselves in 1999?

:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending