Mr. Vice President you good to go

:salute:

Your driver sounds like he's from Balanbale though

:ooh::lolbron::fredo:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
What is your obsession with Hawiye?
An Oromo is more welcome to your fellow Darood in Puntland than you, heck they don't even see you as a human, but a commodity that can be sold to the highest bidder.:icon neutral:
Afweyne is the man who signed away your territory to Mengistu, not Hawiye.

Also unless you forgot, your Ogadeen clan provided the USC with intelligence, logistics and contributing in breaking the back of the regime; so what legitimacy do you have in faulting the Hawiye?
Here are your uncles praising USC.
:wow:

What motivations did you have in turning against your fellow Darood if the war was strictly clan-based?

See, your entire act is laughable.
:umad:

Don't believe propaganda. Kacaan loyalists will try to convince you Lidwien Kapteijns' political fiction book is the bible and Afweyne is an angel.:icon lol:

It is a well-known fact Afweyne's army unleashed a scorched earth policy against innocent Maay communities, not USC.
2gsr5ew.jpg

USC welcomed innocent rahanweyn, fleeing from the brutality of Afweyne and Morgan, with open hands, food and water.
SDM (Rahanweyn faction) was heavily armed and supported by USC.

@Bahal

Afweyne was asked multiple times by different factions, even before they took up arms, to step down peacefully.

Here is a video of Dr.Bood, USC chairman, pleading with Siyaad Barre to peacefully step down and save the Somali people and nation from more bloodshed and destruction.

If Siad Barre had accepted the advice of Dr. Bood and the many other intellectuals that requested for him to peacefully step down, the various rebel groups would not have been forced to take up arms and there would not have been a civil war in Somalia.

Waxbo been yaan laysku sheegin, he is the man responsible for starting the civil war.
:kanyeshrug:

USC were forced to take up arms and save their people from a power-crazed, blood thirsty, tyrannical, dictator.

tfw Aideed killed more Hawiyes than any man before or after him

:faysalwtf:

I have never in my life met anyone who hated him more than this Abgaal islaan that was my neighbor who lost 2 brothers and her husband during the Hiraab civil war

:francis:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
hqdefault.jpg

The USC were god fearing people who brought back freedom to the people of Somalia.

hqdefault.jpg

These are all lies, Barre is to blame for everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING.

hqdefault.jpg

lulz Dadaab is the largest Darood city. The Darood rats are all refugees, they lost, we won. Victory! *types post from his council flat in East London because his people came to the west as economic migrants*

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
hqdefault.jpg

The USC were god fearing people who brought back freedom to the people of Somalia.

hqdefault.jpg

These are all lies, Barre is to blame for everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING.

hqdefault.jpg

lulz Dadaab is the largest Darood city. The Darood rats are all refugees, they lost, we won. Victory! *types post from my council flat in East London because his people came to the west as an economic migrants*

:dead:

1if9p1.jpg

Duchess

VIP

The only thing I blame Barre for is the obsession the Kacaan generation ( all the political elite from Zeila to Ras Kamboni) have with trying to emulate him. "Mar uun madaxweyne i dhaha" is a real disease. Once they gain power, they're all guilty of doing exactly what they accussed Barre of doing and only hiring close members of their subclan.

This is what happens when you don't know how to source information and use Prof Google. This quote is almost verbatim the same quote from the other book, meaning they were sourced from the same place. This is not a primary source of information. The account of his family trumps everything you've produced so far.
The primary source is a Human Righrs report by the US Government in 1991. They use real information
image.jpeg

I remember you said you trusted the US report about the Galmudug Militia bombing over actual eye witnesses, so don't give me any bullshit.

God it feels good to be right:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Duchess

VIP
The primary source is a Human Righrs report by the US Government in 1991. They use real information
View attachment 12317

I remember you said you trusted the US report about the Galmudug Militia bombing over actual eye witnesses, so don't give me any bullshit.

God it feels good to be right

"apparently". Not definitive.

Duchess

VIP
@Prince of Hobyo, what will it take for you to condemn the USC as you have Barre and the Kacaan? If your motivation for defending them and condemning him isn't clan, then you will provide a reasonable answer.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Amazing how Daarods here turned to victims all of a sudden.:mjlol:

Just trying to correct the record

I can no longer tolerate blatant lies and the intellectual dishonesty peddled as truths. Enough is enough.

@Prince of Hobyo, what will it take for you to condemn the USC as you have Barre and the Kacaan? If your motivation for defending them and condemning him isn't clan, then you will provide a reasonable answer.
I'll condemn whoever if you admit you were wrong and say sorry for spreading an obvious lie :sass1::sass2:

I'm not @Bahal, I already condemned the Barre wannabe Gutaale a couple pages back.

Duchess

VIP
Just trying to correct the record

I can no longer tolerate blatant lies and the intellectual dishonesty peddled as truths. Enough is enough.

You dont have to explain yourself to anyone to appear less qabilist, especially not to people who are bitter qabilists themselves. Defend what you feel is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending