Mohammed Siyad Barre appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He killed plenty of Darood niggas way before that supposed murder to begin with so what's your point

:chrisfreshhah:

Answer one question: where did Aideed go wrong after he won? Will you condemn anything he did?

I've insulted Barre multiple times ITT but you've yet to even mildly criticize the Lion of Africa™.
Kulaha you've covered for Barre more than anyone.
"yh he made a few mistakes but he's a dictator ukno there have been worse so he wasnt that bad tbh":childplease::kodaksmiley:

Admit your fault and I'll answer any question about Aideed honestly. Gotta give my dogs a treat once a while :drakekidding:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Community housing?

lol you always come with direct insults when you have literally nothing else to say.
"Who where the Manifesto darod elites that Aideed killed"
"uhm excuse me I don't have to explain myself"
then post one guy that was actually killed by Barre :deadosama:

Don't mistake me for you and your family I ain't poor nayaa :camby:
Screenshot_2017-01-26-18-52-51.png

Literally one of the main authors of the manifesto, executed for belonging to the wrong clan.

Killed by Gen. Galaal, who lives openly in Somalia to this day giving interviews like he's not a mass murderer.

0.jpg

Answer one question: where did Aideed go wrong after he won? Will you condemn anything he did?
Tell me a single bad thing caydiid (aun) said or did?

Ilaa hada wax xun afkiisa lagama hayo, wadani dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa jecel buu ahaa.

"xumaan haday sameeyaan wanaag ugu badala"
uu yiri.

There was not a single more merciful man than Caydiid(AUN) in the civil war.

Poor or not, if USC and Aideed were so great then you would be posting this from Hobyo or Xamar and not from Norway. Maybe that guy was killed by Barre but it's undisputed that other manifesto members were.
I didn't once in this thread praise the USC or Aideed what are you on about :childplease: Wallahi you're just saying some random shit now. I only corrected one lie. Shit go back a few pages and you'll see me condemn Gutaale.

Y'all just want me to be a villain so I can fit your narrative :camby:

Which other Darood Elite Manifest members were killed by Aideed? I asked @Duchess cuz she claimed so, but she obviously didn't know so she tried to deflect it with an insult like always.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kulaha you've covered for Barre more than anyone.
"yh he made a few mistakes but he's a dictator ukno there have been worse so he wasnt that bad tbh":childplease::kodaksmiley:

Admit your fault and I'll answer any question about Aideed honestly. Gotta give my dogs a treat once a while :drakekidding:

You can read the thread again if you like.

You've danced around the subject for pages upon pages.

When the USC expelled Barre from Mogadishu and assumed control, what happened? Can you explain what compelled him to attack every single ally, every single clan, down to the goddamn reer xamar and Barawanis?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Tell me a single bad thing caydiid (aun) said or did?

Ilaa hada wax xun afkiisa lagama hayo, wadani dalkiisa iyo dadkiisa jecel buu ahaa.

"xumaan haday sameeyaan wanaag ugu badala"
uu yiri.

There was not a single more merciful man than Caydiid(AUN) in the civil war.

You are insane.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I didn't once in this thread praise the USC or Aideed what are you on about :childplease: Wallahi you're just saying some random shit now. I only corrected one lie. Shit go back a few pages and you'll see me condemn Gutaale.

Y'all just want me to be a villain so I can fit your narrative :camby:

Which other Darood Elite Manifest members were killed by Aideed? I asked @Duchess cuz she claimed so, but she obviously didn't know so she tried to deflect it with an insult like always.
The US bombed Mogadishu indiscriminately under the pretense of targeting warlords, but all their victims were children, women, civilian men and clan elders. You're really going to blindly believe what the US military says? They're the biggest war criminals there are, always hiding under a pretense of "peace and stability".

The US always has a hidden agenda. Always. Just look at every CIA or military intervention they have ever done.

General Aideed :salute: AUN
Really?:bell:

View attachment 12318

Literally one of the main authors of the manifesto, executed for belonging to the wrong clan.

Killed by Gen. Galaal, who lives openly in Somalia to this day giving interviews like he's not a mass murderer.
The book you are quoting, Clan cleansing: The Ruinous Legacy of 1991, is a political fiction book written by Lidwien Kapteijns in which she tries to depict Hawiye as bloodthirsty savages who had the ultimate goal of wiping darood off the map:icon lol::icon lol:
The entire book was written using the words of kacaan loyalists.
She even goes as far as to claim darood were superior and dominated all other Somali clans for a century:icon lol:
:comeon:

Her book has been thoroughly debunked numerous times using actual footage from the Somali archives and by academics such as Abdulqadir Osman Aroma.

You could have atleast found a more reliable source.
:mjlol:

View attachment 12318

0.jpg
I condemn any inhumane and incorrect killing of Somali people, including this one.

Do you condemn the murder of Haji Muuse Boqor and Hashi Weheliye Malin?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The book you are quoting, Clan cleansing: The Ruinous Legacy of 1991, is a political fiction book written by Lidwien Kapteijns in which she tries to depict Hawiye as bloodthirsty savages who had the ultimate goal of wiping darood off the map:icon lol::icon lol:
The entire book was written using the words of kacaan loyalists.
She even goes as far as to claim darood were superior and dominated all other Somali clans for a century:icon lol:
:comeon:

Her book has been thoroughly debunked numerous times using actual footage from the Somali archives and by academics such as Abdulqadir Osman Aroma.

You could have atleast found a more reliable source.
:mjlol:

Ok, Aideed was one of the most merciful people to ever exist and this book is conveniently full of lies.

Gotcha

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I condemn any inhumane and incorrect killing of Somali people, including this one.

Do you condemn the murder of Haji Muuse Boqor and Hashi Weheliye Malin?

I do not take pleasure in the spilling of Somali blood unless it is necessary.

Now that you're apparently open to answering questions, when the USC expelled Barre from Mogadishu and assumed control, what happened? Can you explain what compelled him to attack every single ally, every single clan, down to the goddamn reer xamar and Barawanis?

Does that seem smart to you? What would you have done differently?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Poor or not, if USC and Aideed were so great then you would be posting this from Hobyo or Xamar and not from Norway. Maybe that guy was killed by Barre but it's undisputed that other manifesto members were killed by USC.

I selected Haji Muse Boqor on purpose because I had anticipated @Prince of Hobyo's knee jerk reaction to defend the USC. Instead of believing the account of his own family, which is backed by literally dozens of other similar murders committed by the USC, he went on the defensive. It was bait and he went for it. Thanks for digging up the quote where he praises Aideed. If I had seen that earlier, I wouldn't have even bothered to engage him.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I selected Haji Muse Boqor on purpose because I had anticipated @Prince of Hobyo's knee jerk reaction to defend the USC. Instead of believing the account of his own family, which is backed by literally dozens of other similar murders committed by the USC, he went on the defensive. It was bait and he went for it. Thanks for digging up the quote where he praises Aideed. If I had seen that earlier, I wouldn't have even bothered to engage him.
It's okay, he didn't praise him in this thread, so it doesn't count. :mjlol:

I do not take pleasure in the spilling of Somali blood unless it is necessary.

Now that you're apparently open to answering questions, when the USC expelled Barre from Mogadishu and assumed control, what happened? Can you explain what compelled him to attack every single ally, every single clan, down to the goddamn reer xamar and Barawanis?

Does that seem smart to you? What would you have done differently?

Are you condemning the murders or not? Because when you thought they were killed by Aideed you seemed saddened, now not so much.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Are you condemning the murders or not? Because when you thought they were killed by Aideed you seemed saddened, now not so much.

I condemn it.

Now answer the question.

You're the Lion of Africa, you've just freed Somalia from the nefarious clutches of the brutal dictator Siad Barre. Let's say you even executed him and his leadership (only part you ever answered btw :icon e smile:). Where do you go from there.

Do you:

A) attack every clan within a 500 mile radius
B) ethnically cleanse civilians
C) somehow lose out to a hotelier and chimp out leading to disaster
Or
D) all of the above

:dabcasar:

Yet all I did was post an official primary source from the US stating Barre killed him. Didn't mention USC once.

Your source was from an anonymous interview in 2010. Mine is an official US report from 1991.
This is an official press release. No one bought the SNA and Galmudug's lies. No apology will be issued.
You seem to conveniently chose when to believe officials reports and when to believe unofficial accounts. Chose one and don't flip flop.

Nice story you made up to save face from being busted. Pathetic.

Now that you're apparently open to answering questions, when the USC expelled Barre from Mogadishu and assumed control, what happened?

Even after Afweyne was expelled from Mogadishu, he did not accept defeat, he lauched a massive offensive to recapture the capital. Are you just going to ignore that?

Can you explain what compelled him to attack every single ally, every single clan, down to the goddamn reer xamar and Barawanis?
Caydiid(aun) did not call for revenge attacks against other clans: "xumaan haday sameeyaan wanaag ugu badala" is what he ordered his troops.

It was Morgan and Afweyne troops who were recorded threatening to destroy Buulo Mareer, Jilib, Baraawe.

Here is Morgan encouraging his troops to rape innocent Barwani women.

Are you trying to re-write history?
:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts