Mohammed Siyad Barre appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mjlol: @Bahal repeating the same thing over and over again thinking these niggas don't understand when in fact they do but would rather ignore it. it's fadhi kudirir 101.

Anyways, barre held power too long and killed people. The right thing to do at the time would have been to work together as a unit, overthrow him by any means, and keep the country together instead of punishing civilians because we forced him to be guilty by association. But of course, we aren't that intelligent so we ended up doing the very thing we pick arms to fight against.:what1: How can you fight a nigga for murdering people only to do the same thing to first oust him, then after you have ousted him, continue to murder, rape, starve, and loot long after his death?:hmm:

At the end of the day, I blame our low IQ. :kanyeshrug:

America is divided on whether to repeal a healthcare without a replacement because they know what it'll mean to those who'll lose their healthcare. Yet our small minds couldn't have stopped to ask the question, what'll be done after the guy was gone.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'll condemn whoever if you admit you were wrong and say sorry for spreading an obvious lie :sass1::sass2:

I'm not @Bahal, I already condemned the Barre wannabe Gutaale a couple pages back.

When did I "spread an obvious lie"? I brought testamony from his own FAMILY, you brought 2 quotes from the same secondary source that isn't even definitive. Please learn how information is categorized and know your sources.

I will take this non-reply to mean you will never condemn the USC. Good to know who I'm arguing with so I can remove myself from this discussion with you.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You have to explain yourself to anyone to appear less qabilist, especially not to people who are bitter qabilist themselves. Defend what you feel is right.

I really don't believe in this qabiil shit anymore, it's just unbelievable the mental gymnastics people will resort to in order to push a particular narrative that has no basis in reality.

I really don't believe in this qabiil shit anymore, it's just unbelievable the mental gymnastics people will resort to in order to push a particular narrative that has no basis in reality.

Shouldn't surprise, the same people are alt-right supporting alternative facts believers. We have entered the post-truth age :francis:

What about the Lion of Africa™®©?
Wallahi if these niggas aren't deflecting my every post we'd be long done :childplease:

Me : Barre plundered, looted and killed many civilians *shows proof*

@Bahal : If you had fifty dollars would you buy a video game or invest into the market? Please elaborate

:mugshotman::mugshotman:

Duchess

VIP

The point is these people don't see you as being anything but a filthy faqash so anything you say will be seen as you defending Barre. They can't seperate the two because they themselves are qabilists.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi if these niggas aren't deflecting my every post we'd be long done :childplease:

Me : Barre plundered, looted and killed many civilians *shows proof*

@Bahal : If you had fifty dollars would you buy a video game or invest into the market? Please elaborate

:mugshotman::mugshotman:

Still refusing to answer the question so I'll do it for you.

Aideed wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin he was finna get his life back on track fixin Somalia and sheit but da darood man hol'in him back

When did I "spread an obvious lie"? I brought testamony from his own FAMILY, you brought 2 quotes from the same secondary source that isn't even definitive. Please learn how information is categorized and know your sources.

I will take this non-reply to mean you will never condemn the USC. Good to know who I'm arguing with so I can remove myself from this discussion with you.
I brought a primary source in form of a US report. Don't you remember a while ago when you said you would believe an official US report over everything, including articles it's based on and eyewitness testimonies?

I'm correct. But please do remove yourself from this discussion. It's long dead.

Duchess

VIP

Aideed wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin he was finna get his life back on track fixin Somalia and sheit but da darood man hol'in him back

*types post from community housing in fucking Norway*:chrisfreshhah:

Nigga what. the. f*ck. are. you. on. about.

Who was it that killed that Darood signatory of the Mogadishu Manifesto again?:ohhh:

Hint : Not Aideed.

Nigga I'm only correcting you:ohno: But since you always defect I guess you're a lost cause :ivers::ooh:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Nice try.
Aydeed-mahdi4.jpg

9bDigZm.jpg
Wallahi whoever said it on somnet was completely right. You make these posts from inside an insane asylum. I'm surprised they give you internet access.:drakelaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Nigga what. the. f*ck. are. you. on. about.

Who was it that killed that Darood signatory of the Mogadishu Manifesto again?:ohhh:

Hint : Not Aideed.

Nigga I'm only correcting you:ohno:

He killed plenty of Darood niggas way before that supposed murder to begin with so what's your point

:chrisfreshhah:

Answer one question: where did Aideed go wrong after he won? Will you condemn anything he did?

I've insulted Barre multiple times ITT but you've yet to even mildly criticize the Lion of Africa™.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi whoever said it on somnet was completely right. You make these posts from inside an insane asylum. I'm surprised they give you internet access.:drakelaugh:

Man this guy is something else. Atleast Discontinuous is ignoring my questions, this guy thinks he's from an alternate universe where January 26 is a national holiday.

:mjlol:

*types post from community housing in fucking Norway*:chrisfreshhah:
Community housing?

lol you always come with direct insults when you have literally nothing else to say.
"Who where the Manifesto darod elites that Aideed killed"
"uhm excuse me I don't have to explain myself"
then post one guy that was actually killed by Barre :deadosama:

Don't mistake me for you and your family I ain't poor nayaa :camby:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Community housing?

lol you always come with direct insults when you have literally nothing else to say.
"Who where the Manifesto darod elites that Aideed killed"
"uhm excuse me I don't have to explain myself"
then post one guy that was actually killed by Barre :deadosama:

Don't mistake me for you and your family I ain't poor nayaa :camby:
Poor or not, if USC and Aideed were so great then you would be posting this from Hobyo or Xamar and not from Norway. Maybe that guy was killed by Barre but it's undisputed that other manifesto members were killed by USC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending