Mogadishu & the end of Farmaajo’s Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Dues Ex Machina

very informative video, the man spoke well and even asked the people the right questions “why the sudden rush”. Indeed this is something we as a nation will get through and we must trust the government:)

1612767688907.png

@Dues Ex Machina

very informative video, the man spoke well and even asked the people the right questions “why the sudden rush”. Indeed this is something we as a nation will get through and we must trust the government:)

The capital city and country this morning is very calm and peaceful sxb and we will continue to curb misinformation spread by folks with ill-intentions. Our leaders are awake day and night to ensure the country continues to move forward and not fall into the traps laid by enemies whether external or misguided internal actors.

People that are still maintaining that Farmaajo should still be president are delusional and is setting a dangerous precedent. I still want farmajo to be back for a 2nd term but Mursal should be named interim president. It should be noted though that Deni and madobe are massive spoilers that are not embarrassing the regions their from but Somalis as a whole.

People that are still maintaining that Farmaajo should still be president are delusional and is setting a dangerous precedent. I still want farmajo to be back for a 2nd term but Mursal should be named interim president. It should be noted though that Deni and madobe are massive spoilers that are not embarrassing the regions their from but Somalis as a whole.
The precedent has been long set, what do you mean? Farmaajo being back a 2nd term or not doesn't matter, what matters is the country first heading to election and moving from this transitional government bs. His mandate will be extended for few months or a year to hold proper elections.

This is the first time a sitting presidents term ends without at least a transition plan put in place, we are literally on the precipice of chaos and unstability especially for a country as fragile as ours.

Constitutionally he was elected to serve for only four years. His shortcomings will not be awarded with an indefinete rule.
:drakekidding:
And Im amused beyond believe that your new strategy is that "Farmaajo can be president indefinetlly as long as there is no election". 68 IQ at its finest
:faysalwtf:
What shortcomings? It's JL and PL who refused to cooperate and delayed this process, yesterday they were against the election and now they want when they delayed it beyond schedule? Doesn't make sense.

HSM also got extension and any president can get extension if the circumstances call for it idk what's the problem now. And oh Farmaajo is still the president. :russ:

What shortcomings? It's JL and PL who refused to cooperate and delayed this process, yesterday they were against the election and now they want when they delayed it beyond schedule? Doesn't make sense.

HSM also got extension and any president can get extension if the circumstances call for it idk what's the problem now. And oh Farmaajo is still the president. :russ:
Been badhana. Dont blame PL & JL it was Farmajo that delayed it and infact didnt want the independent and electoral commission to do its job. Who kept on postponing the one man vote elections to a stage that it was only left with 6 months and all parties become concerned and the lady incharge of the elections came out and said she needed more time.What has she been doing the last 4 years?

Then Farmajo just kept stalling. Its the job of Farmajo to hold elections and he didnt want to hold elections.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
This is the first time a sitting presidents term ends without at least a transition plan put in place, we are literally on the precipice of chaos and unstability especially for a country as fragile as ours.
Farmaajo just ended up in the same situation as Sharif Sh Ahmed and Hassan Sh who both got 6 month and year extension due to election issues.

I agree with you being in the same situation as 2 previous president is not a good look, you always want to be different from them and move the country forward, Farmaajo has succeeded in many things but the election issue has been made impossible for him, first from within his government, then spoiler Deni/Madobe and even some of the IC.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I wouldn’t pay the doomsayers any mind, our beautiful capital will never experience destruction again and everything will be solved through peaceful dialogue :)
cimaamad ba xirtay i was praying for the somali people turns out the whole thing was a prank

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My first appointee of my government is @Manafesto as my PM.

please create a cabinet

Make sure you supply the finest young gazelles every night to my room.

I don’t like corruption and so please keep an eye of those you hire.

let’s not getting twisted. Let folks know that our power is limited to 4 sq miles.

What do you mean by extension? Here I thought presidents can rule indefinetly.
:cosbyhmm:
Farmaajo is no ones president he has just refused to vacate the premises of Villa Somalia like the common squatter he is.
:sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending