Mogadishu & the end of Farmaajo’s Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Starting at midnight tonight, Puntland declared that we will no longer recognize the incompetent, autistic Farmajo as a president of Somalia. He should be packing his bags as of right now.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Yes Yes, time is ticking. 20:23 in Somalia. Just a matter of HOW long is the extension :russ:

giphy.gif

Aight, I'm also MJ, but lets say Farmaajo stays as president, what's gonna happen? Puntland is not gonna have relations with the Somali government? A new separatist movement in Somalia? What are the consequences here?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Aight, I'm also MJ, but lets say Farmaajo stays as president, what's gonna happen? Puntland is not gonna have relations with the Somali government? A new separatist movement in Somalia? What are the consequences here?
You're not MJ, please stop. This is getting ridiculous.

Speaker of the Parliament, Mursal, should be President after tomorrow

Y5JaLggx.jpg
I doubt Farmajo will leave that easy and most likely he will find way to stay in power, either way things don’t look good for Somalia and I just hope innocent people don’t suffer the consequences.

I doubt Farmajo will leave that easy and most likely he will find way to stay in power, either way things don’t look good for Somalia and I just hope innocent people don’t suffer the consequences.

What power does the Governor of Gedo, Farmaajo, and his little clan have? If he manages to stay in power in Villa AMISOM, that's a shame for the Hawiye opposition, he took over their federal states and he's squatting in their heartland.

Puntland & Jubbaland did all the heavy lifting, this is now up to HAG.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
21:25 = 2h 15 Min left. Oh whippie, Indefinite Extension would be Eid come true :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.