Mogadishu & the end of Farmaajo’s Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
farmaajo is going to win and you will be kicked out of the country if you don't respect the constitution. The people in Somalia don't need another civil war so you guys will accept the results.
this is what I don’t get with you folk, you hide your dictatorial tendencies and mx supremacy behind a fake wadani mask you say things like we don’t need a civil war but if it benefits you and your people you will whole heartedly support mass genocide like your daddy already did using xabashi troops. Come out of your fake wadani mask, the fact that the only people that treat farmajo like he’s a god is you folk is more than enough to tell anyone you only care about somalinimo and peace when it benefits you

this is what I don’t get with you folk, you hide your dictatorial tendencies and mx supremacy behind a fake wadani mask you say things like we don’t need a civil war but if it benefits you and your people you will whole heartedly support mass genocide like your daddy already did using xabashi troops. Come out of your fake wadani mask, the fact that the only people that treat farmajo like he’s a god is you folk is more than enough to tell anyone you only care about somalinimo and peace when it benefits you
who are my people????? are you referring to my qabil which has nothing to do with this.
I am the most anti qabil guy you could meet and has no interest in giving my qabil special treatment. Farmaajo is the best so far president Somalia had since the civil war and he and his administration is doing a great job of trying to rebuild Somalia unlike some of the other candidates.
You also said I support a genocide which I don't even know what you mean like are you talking about Tigray one? cause, in that case, I support the withdrawal of Somali troops for fighting a non-beneficial war.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Now you are saying this ? I have been saying it from the start, the system i flawed and its BS left overs of tplf, wadan xalaal with central government and parliament based on degmo with 1m1p votes is the way to go, right now a kenyan colony and a desert region is holding the country back.

The 1M1P vote was thrown out by Parliament because of security and election time, the priority should have been respecting the process and the mandate to let the next government in waiting to deal with this. It's like saying the Maritime case is ongoing so elections should be delayed, what if the case is ongoing for another 2 years? This is why the Farmaajo government's thinking is flawed.

What about your President Mursal prediction :lolbron:

Kkkkk keyword is prediction, the jury is still out on that, i strongly believe Farmaajo will try to circumvent his non existent powers now which might force Mursal's hand

reer

VIP
bjj neef baidoa happened when most of gedo was not n&n :heh:

You are really sick in the head, talking about shooting random idps and wanting a bloodbath in Xamar while claiming it's your hometown. If you really cared about Xamar you stop agitating for a bloodbath.

I warned you gedo b.,oons if a single bullet is fired in xamar as result of removing the retard failmaajo, you will also hear the sound of bullets in your shitty hometown gedo, wallahi I want every filthy mx young, old, man and women massacred.

You dare support another scum wanna be dictator, I hope this shit hits the fan and so that we can put this failed project called somalia to rest.

I warned you gedo b.,oons if a single bullet is fired in xamar as result of removing the retard failmaajo, you will also hear the sound of bullets in your shitty hometown gedo, wallahi I want every filthy mx young, old, man and women massacred.

You dare support another scum wanna be dictator, I hope this shit hits the fan and so that we can put this failed project called somalia to rest.

There are many of these parasites in Mogadishu working with Al-shabab to kill our brightest people.

Lets not kill them but just deport them ALL out of Mogadishu, including their women and children.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Kkkkk keyword is prediction, the jury is still out on that, i strongly believe Farmaajo will try to circumvent his non existent powers now which might force Mursal's hand

Kibirka naga daa, take your L like a man :mjhaps:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The 1M1P vote was thrown out by Parliament because of security and election time, the priority should have been respecting the process and the mandate to let the next government in waiting to deal with this. It's like saying the Maritime case is ongoing so elections should be delayed, what if the case is ongoing for another 2 years? This is why the Farmaajo government's thinking is flawed.

what kind of hoe ass nigga refuses everything, even competing in election and then think Farmaajo is just going to up and leave, that is totally retarded:pachah1:

Farmaajo stays until election max 2 years, that is what the law says, you can hate it or love it, but there isn't going to be a vacum.

what is the solution ? compete with the guy and stand on your own nutts in a election ffs.

the real reason why they dont want election is because they stand no chance against farmaajo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

:leon:

The lack of agreement to conduct elections in Somalia is extremely serious and not in the interest of the citizens of Somalia. It is crucial that all participants continue to engage constructively to agree on the implementation of a national electoral process. Political leaders should continue their efforts on the implementation of the 17 September agreement. Any parallel or partial process or an extension of the current mandate of the institutions, which is not technical in nature would be considered as a severe setback.

The current political stalemate is damaging the confidence of the European Union in the progress of Somalia. President Farmajo and the leaders of Federal Member States need to resolve the political deadlock that threatens Somalia’s future and conduct elections as soon as possible. All parties must show leadership, take the interests of the population at heart and refrain from statements and actions that may incite violence.

I'm not from gedo or mx you low IQ bloodthirsty moron. We can agree with balkanisation but not war if you actually care.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Kibirka naga daa, take your L like a man :mjhaps:

Keep supporting this future Afweyne and there will be a future Aideed :pachah1:don't say you haven't been warned, i know you won't support a different clan's dictator under the guise of "muh nationalism" so see you in Dadaab :nvjpqts:

what kind of hoe ass nigga refuses everything, even competing in election and then think Farmaajo is just going to up and leave, that is totally retarded:pachah1:

Farmaajo stays until election max 2 years, that is what the law says, you can hate it or love it, but there isn't going to be a vacum.

what is the solution ? compete with the guy and stand on your own nutts in a election ffs.

the real reason why they dont want election is because they stand no chance against farmaajo

Who the f*ck is they? Your Puntjabbi cousins who embarassed you in public office after Qoorqoor and the rest worked tirelessly to bring you enemies of progress together? Nigga do you know how embarrassing it looks to the IC that Farmaajo & co turned your Somalispot esque, endless MX OG Jubbaland bickering into a national deadlock and causing an impasse to timely elections?

The only nigga afraid of elections is the former community leader from Buffalo. What hasn't been achieved in over 6 months won't be achieved in the coming months. It is obvious Farmaajo wants time to ensure Turkish and Qatari support backs him to steam roll his opponents. Farmaajo wants to envision himself as a benevolent dictator but his clan tendencies and irrational behaviour will be the end of him. People will look at Afwayne as more benevolent than this man one day.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Keep supporting this future Afweyne and there will be a future Aideed :pachah1:don't say you haven't been warned, i know you won't support a different clan's dictator under the guise of "muh nationalism" so see you in Dadaab :nvjpqts:

Who the f*ck is they? Your Puntjabbi cousins who embarassed you in public office after Qoorqoor and the rest worked tirelessly to bring you enemies of progress together? Nigga do you know how embarrassing it looks to the IC that Farmaajo & co turned your Somalispot esque, endless MX OG Jubbaland bickering into a national deadlock and causing an impasse to timely elections?

The only nigga afraid of elections is the former community leader from Buffalo. What hasn't been achieved in over 6 months won't be achieved in the coming months. It is obvious Farmaajo wants time to ensure Turkish and Qatari support backs him to steam roll his opponents. Farmaajo wants to envision himself as a benevolent dictator but his clan tendencies and irrational behaviour will be the end of him. People will look at Afwayne as more benevolent than this man one day.
You are regurgitating anti-farmaajo propaganda that serves Kenyan interest nothing more, as for your Qabiil biases you need to compartmentalize that akhi.

We going to court with Kenya next month over the sea issue, and we are dealing with the KDF issue as well, this is why Kenya is throwing everything at us to destabilize the nation using its puppet Madoobe, this is the real issue, not Abgaal and not Majerten, they just want to turn back to their days of corruption "to me, to you" nonsense.

You as a Habar Gidir have no horse in this raise yet you are hear screaming at me, waryaa we are oodwadag and we intermarry alot with Habar Gidir, yes we have issues but lets compartmentalize things, we are talking about national issue here not Qabiil, as MX the Ogaden are my kin and they are my closest of kin among Darood there is no OG vs MX, its Somalia - vs - Kenya, stop the fake propaganda, OG who support Farmaajo in this political and actual war have spoken about it again and again and its documented on even this site with extreme spamming and anti-MX bias.

As for darood, we are not embarrassed they are our people isir baan wadaagna, siyaasada waa la isku qabta, but Deni and Madoobe are both wrong, horta the real embarrasment is Hawiye leaders not Farmaajo, remember Garowe 1&2 and how you go to Garowe like its Hajj even just few months ago, its not really for Habar Gidir interest but purely Abgaal, you are just doqon la iska wato.

Why are you larping as @Inquisitive_ nigga go get your own name?

Your adeer is no ones president anymore his term was for four years. Now the speaker will become acting president and he has 30days to conduct elections.

I'm glad someone else noticed. I want the next President to investigate how much money was spent on hiring bots and paying his clansmen to troll online 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.