Mogadishu & the end of Farmaajo’s Presidency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmaajo just ended up in the same situation as Sharif Sh Ahmed and Hassan Sh who both got 6 month and year extension due to election issues.

I agree with you being in the same situation as 2 previous president is not a good look, you always want to be different from them and move the country forward, Farmaajo has succeeded in many things but the election issue has been made impossible for him, first from within his government, then spoiler Deni/Madobe and even some of the IC.
Beenlow, HSM and SS both got extension long before their mandate ended. Your dumb adeer never asked for an extension unlike HSM and SS did. Mooge(Farmaajo) knew that his incompetent ass would be rejected and humiliated if he ever asked for one.The bôôns have turned Somalia into one of your average African cawaan states that have fatsos who want to rule indefinetly.

giphy.gif

James swan and fellow whites might end up getting dragged along with failmaajo, the retard is no longer president, anyone who tries to force him on us is clearly an enemy of somalia

There is no turning back, if the IC tries to keep the retard in power, than its a clear indication that they want there to be a bloodbath within somalia.

America has redeployed enough soliders back into to somali to safe guard its embassy and staff only, they clearly anticipate and expect a bloodbath.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There is no turning back, if the IC tries to keep the retard in power, than its a clear indication that they want there to be a bloodbath within somalia.

America has redeployed enough soliders back into to somali to safe guard its embassy and staff only, they clearly anticipate and expect a bloodbath.

Listen to yourself you are threatening Somalis because of the IC, as if its not clear that they want the blood bath you are talking about.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
Mooryans i dare you try to fight i personally will go back to hamar and quell you moryans. Farmajo is my president not moryans. i will join the army

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mooryans i dare you try to fight i personally will go back to hamar and quell you moryans. Farmajo is my president not moryans. i will join the army
chill out there wont be a fight that the haramcad gorgor and rest of sna can't quell if the police isn't sufficient.

furthermore Somalis especially the people of benadir do not need anymore fighting, they need peace and development.

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
chill out there wont be a fight that the haramcad gorgor and rest of sna can't quell if the police isn't sufficient.

furthermore Somalis especially the people of benadir do not need anymore fighting, they need peace and development.
I agree mogadisho needs peace and development not a civil war 2.0

reer

VIP

I agree mogadisho needs peace and development not a civil war 2.0
shacab are trying to make life better for themselves getting their muufo and caano. n&n vs mucaarad ain't on their list of priorities right now.

Take your so called president back to that shithole gedo, if you think he can illegally remain in power in my hometown xamar and survive then you defo dumb as hell b.,oon boy.

Our hawiye soliders are strategically located in gedo, we will find out if those idps are bullet proof soon enough.

We thought the Kacaan beast died with Siad Barre. I blame whoever brought these people back. These people don't respect law and order and they think they can rule by force.

I hope Somalis have finally had enough of the Kacaan bullshit and can finally move forward with Federalism and equal power-sharing between all Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.