Modern Nomads: How Much Mehr money is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
20k ah LOL. My Hooyo told me kulaha :pachah1:

Meher is a girls right laakin our deen also says that we should not exaggerate and should make things easy. All this “high end talk” and I know my worth is just bullshit. I also don’t get that if the guy earns more, you should get more? Nah man, I can’t take this serious.

The thing @AliUK said about girls asking for a higher meher, because they go to the gym is even more mind blowing :dead:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
"Minimum 15-20k"
oqz2pPF.gif

You're getting 500 quid and an apple, tf you talking about?

These girl are saying ridiculous prices because they haven't met the person they love and cherish. I can bet my left nut, that their mind set will change once they find the farax of their dreams.

Meher is a girls right laakin our deen also says that we should not exaggerate and should make things easy. All this “high end talk” and I know my worth is just bullshit. I also don’t get that if the guy earns more, you should get more? Nah man, I can’t take this serious.

The thing @AliUK said about girls asking for a higher meher, because they go to the gym is even more mind blowing :dead:

Girl if imma go through the pain of child
Birth raising these kids until I die

Running a household, holding my man down
Than yes that amount is totally worth it
But it doesn’t have to be all paid up front

:damedamn: I heard child birth is no
Joke - worst pain in the world my cousin
Said

You just need to learn how differentiate between them, you can tell when someone is using you for money:gaasdrink: its extremely obvious :dabcasar: meher can be a plot of land, gold, surah from the quran, a house in Somalia,
depends on the guy tbh

Intresting to know how many prefer quran over money :gaasdrink:

The girl I am speaking to now actually asked for 20k+ us dollars and I kind feel trapped as she knows a close relative of mines mehr was similar and she knows am more well of than the guy in question alhamdullilah.

If she don't go to Down to max 10k then I am out.

Last edited:

I don't mean they say I go to the gym, give me more money but I mean they go gym to get into better shape so they can demand more money because their body is looking good.

RICH

I don't mean they say I go to the gym, give me more money but I mean they go gym to get into better shape so they can demand more money because their body is looking good.

Haa waan gartay. It still doesn’t make sense though.

Haa waan gartay. It still doesn’t make sense though.

If she has started to go gym and gotten into better shape so she can demand more Mehr. I will give it to you but be prepared to keep up your exercise regime for life because your not allowed to be obese ever and you can be overweight for max 15 months but only if 9 of them months you was carrying my baby.

RICH

Girl if imma go through the pain of child
Birth raising these kids until I die

Running a household, holding my man down
Than yes that amount is totally worth it
But it doesn’t have to be all paid up front

:damedamn: I heard child birth is no
Joke - worst pain in the world my cousin
Said

LOL

Waa ruunta wallaahi. Giving birth is a lot.

He’s already providing for everything, but I see where you’re coming from. Laakin it’s still a ridiculous amount of money sxb.

RICH

If she has started to go gym and gotten into better shape so she can demand more Mehr. I will give it to you but be prepared to keep up your exercise regime for life because your not allowed to be obese ever and you can be overweight for max 15 months but only if 9 of them months you was carrying my baby.

Does this only happen in the UK? I don’t see the correlation between being in shape and a high meher. You should always try be in shape (husband and wife) :hillarybiz:

If having a good shape (cause of the gym) was her reason to demand more, then you are allowed to demand that she keeps up with her regime. It’s crazy, but fair enough lol.

Does this only happen in the UK? I don’t see the correlation between being in shape and a high meher. You should always try be in shape (husband and wife) :hillarybiz:

If having a good shape (cause of the gym) was her reason to demand more, then you are allowed to demand that she keeps up with her regime. It’s crazy, but fair enough lol.

I ain't sure but a lot of my guys got hit with this tax which is the only way I think to explain it. She was like is was 5k when we started talking, now am in better shape so is 7k.

RICH

I ain't sure but a lot of my guys got hit with this tax which is the only way I think to explain it. She was like is was 5k when we started talking, now am in better shape so is 7k.

Maybe it’s me, but I will never understand this. Anyways you lost your damn mind too to be dealing with someone who is asking for 20k+ :what1:

Wallaahi I don’t get it. Are you guys not asking yourself why a girl would ask for so much money? Is it only about “self worth” or does she want to secure herself if she gets divorced?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
LOL

Waa ruunta wallaahi. Giving birth is a lot.

He’s already providing for everything, but I see where you’re coming from. Laakin it’s still a ridiculous amount of money sxb.
:wowsweat: it aint a joke what females go through, saw it for the first time live when my wife gave birth 2 months ago

Hours of rafaad :mjcry:

RICH

:wowsweat: it aint a joke what females go through, saw it for the first time live when my wife gave birth 2 months ago

Hours of rafaad :mjcry:

Allaahuma baarik! Ameen. Congratulations with your newborn!

Now you know lol. Don’t ever disrespect your own mother or the mother of your child cause they’ve been through a lot of pain for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts