VIP
Hey cheap ass degenerate I am engaged. Eat your own words
tenor.gif

Lol

The whole conversation made me cringe tbh

“My mum taught me I’m priceless but my price is 20k”

Cognitive dissonance at its finest
:comeon:
These girls don’t get that the more money they take from a farax the more the man will demand during the mariage. I remember an Indian guy burnt his wife whilst she was asleep because she couldn’t have kids and wouldn’t return his dowry.

Also, if you’re going to cook, clean and sleep with someone for the rest of your life for 20k, then they are getting a good deal, where can I make this purchase?

Somali girls stop being so basic, learn from cadan woman, the pay day comes after the mariage when the judge awards you half!
:ahh:
Lol whats this nonsense story bout the indian couple. In their bizarre dhaqan the girl has to pay the dowry (even the muslim girls do). Your story is false.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men should leave the gold digging dusty Xaarlimos in the dust and find better a loyal and respectful woman and pay anything below 15k or you're a fucking blind cuck that's getting finnessed.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
lol how much are you going to pay? £1.50?

Mehr isn't about the price of a female and if you think like that than you're a disgusting self demoting gold digging garbage.

I will buy her high quality of gold and diamond jewlery and take her to many vocations around the world so she can enjoy and have fun.

Mehr isn't about the price of a female and if you think like that than you're a disgusting self demoting gold digging garbage.

I will buy her high quality of gold and diamond jewlery and take her to many vocations around the world so she can enjoy and have fun.
The girl has a right to ask for how much she wants :mahubowtf: if the guy is able to afford , you're just coming across as the biggest cheapskate by saying 15k is alot:noneck::noneck: that's your future wife not some random chick. so start collecting:dabcasar:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The girl has a right to ask for how much she wants :mahubowtf: if the guy is able to afford , you're just coming across as the biggest cheapskate to being saying 15k is alot:noneck::noneck: that's your future wife not some random chick. so start collecting:dabcasar:

Start collecting? :drakekidding:

Mehr can not only be money btw. :lolbron:

Seriously though, many Xalimos warned me about gold diggers and told me to stay away from these type of Xalimos, so what's your thoughts on that?

Start collecting? :drakekidding:

Mehr can not only be money btw. :lolbron:

Seriously though, many Xalimos warned me about gold diggers and told me to stay away from these type of Xalimos, so what's your thoughts on that?
You just need to learn how differentiate between them, you can tell when someone is using you for money:gaasdrink: its extremely obvious :dabcasar: meher can be a plot of land, gold, surah from the quran, a house in Somalia,
depends on the guy tbh

You just need to learn how differentiate between them, you can tell when someone is using you for money:gaasdrink: its extremely obvious :dabcasar: meher can be a plot of land, gold, surah from the quran, a house in Somalia,
depends on the guy tbh

How can meher be a surah from the quran??:childplease:

I'll just recite Sudan ikhlas, I'll definelty mess up recieting a longer one in front of family and in-laws.

I'll get flash backs to dugsi days

:wowsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending