Modern Nomads: How Much Mehr money is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for the first guy..Mo..why didn't he just speak in somali?:deadmanny:

Knowles would be Nasra/girl with curly hair..

Rich would be Ruqiya

xalimathe6 would be the girl with the curly hair

The guy sitting between nasra and the girl with the curly hair spoke the most sense...that would be mercury..:ahh:

I thought £10k was reasonable, £15k+ 10+ too much. I've evolved my stance on this, f*ck anything over £2-5k.

The more I see mehr discussed the more off putting it becomes. By the end of next year I'll be protesting anything over 500 quid

:mjlol:

I thought £10k was reasonable, £15k+ too much. I've evolved my stance on this, f*ck anything over £2-5k.

The more I see mehr discussed the more off putting it becomes

It's all just talk..as Nasra said in the video...she might like a 20 k meher..but if the guy she wants to marry dosen't have that kind of money..she wouldn't be like get lost...they'd compromise..

What girl really gets a 20k plus meher..they probably get a humble 5k and flex to their friends they got 10k..sheeko dumar

The girl in the mustard top is cute...her comment about beyonce and riri..A1 confidence...fariiiiiiiiiid...:chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi all those girls are 5/10 and below forget mehr money no way would I even cuff them i would sell them a dream so they drop their nigis then run away after. Kulahaa 20k thats a whole investment there a whole re-up f*ck that

Wallahi all those girls are 5/10 and below forget mehr money no way would I even cuff them i would sell them a dream so they drop their nigis then run away after. Kulahaa 20k thats a whole investment there a whole re-up f*ck that

A meher isn't evaluated based on looks..:kodaksmiley:

A meher isn't evaluated based on looks..:kodaksmiley:

That 3rd girl in pink hijab is hideous she said my mum taught me my worth so I'm worth 20k that means if I pay her 20k cash she would open her fat legs and commit zina with me because that's her worth what a shambles

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'd gladly pay 10k+ Mehr for a Xaliimo back home. These nagging es who don't respect the Male authority aren't worth shit.

It's all just talk..as Nasra said in the video...she might like a 20 k meher..but if the guy she wants to marry dosen't have that kind of money..she wouldn't be like get lost...they'd compromise..

I didn't see the video edited in by OP. Either way, just the idea of having to haggle over mehr seems so pathetic and demeaning. I'd rather make a sincere offer without trying to score one over on her. If she's not satisfied, we've immediately reached an impasse and we can both part with our dignity intact.

That 3rd girl in pink hijab is hideous she said my mum taught me my worth so I'm worth 20k that means if I pay her 20k cash she would open her fat legs and commit zina with me because that's her worth what a shambles

Ooooook then..anywho..I think the 2 girls at the end.. made the most sense...out of the girls..

They ask for 25k but won't say no to guy when he offers to pay for a meal at Nando's

The one in the yellow is probably the best looking out of the girls but is worth the least imo:ohno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts