Mismeasurement of the Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
68 IQ is because its the average of the

140 IQ somali success story and the 30 IQ somali criminal. We have more criminals so it has a positive skew towards the low IQ side.

Unironically a well nuritions and developed somali society would probably average around 90IQ. Not as smart on average as the Chinese.

140 IQ somali success story and the 30 IQ somali criminal. We have more criminals so it has a positive skew towards the low IQ side.

Unironically a well nuritions and developed somali society would probably average around 90IQ. Not as smart on average as the Chinese.
Why would you believe that? Somalis aren't inherently intellectually inferior to the Chinese.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Y’all are savages, how can you match an ethnicity with IQ. Put the well performing asians in the exact same place as the africans, and you will figure out that ethnicity has zero input. However the true way of determine an nations IQ is to investigate the circumstances of the individuals.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
y’all don’t believe IQ is a genuine form of measuring intelligence right? :jaynerd:

I don't think you understand how different a population with an IQ of 90 is from a population with an average IQ of 70. It is the difference between a gdp per capita of $15,000 vs $1,500.
And to say an IQ of 90 under economic prosperity would be to insinuate intellectual inferiority to other ethnic groups, such as the Chinese for example "not as smart as the Chinese though" and why would that be?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@borednibba9 National average IQ simply tells you what the economic potential of a nation is. If a nation is badly run, it will achieve only a portion of that potential. North Korea has a very high average IQ and yet it is starving.

@a y a n IQ predicts very well at the national level, IQ is very good for group level comparisons. It has some predictive power at the individual level, but it is not very significant.

@borednibba9 National average IQ simply tells you what the economic potential of a nation is. If a nation is badly run, it will achieve only a portion of that potential. North Korea has a very high average IQ and yet it is starving.

@a y a n IQ predicts thing very well at the national level, IQ is very good for group level comparisons. It has some predictive power at the individual level, but it is not very significant.
How can you even know the average IQ in a country like North Korea?? I also highly doubt they do, about 40% of the population is malnourished. IQ is intended as a measurement of individual intellect, to say one ethnicity will have a lower IQ on average than another would be to insinuate inherent intellectual inferiority regardless of how you try to sugarcoat it with nice words. Somewhat predictive on the individual level? So now you've said an individual's IQ can be predicted solely by their ethnicity. No scientist has ever made such an egregious claim. In fact they have a consensus that race or ethnicity is not behind IQ differences, but quality of education primarily, among other things. You appear to have an inferiority complex. You disgust me.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP

@a y a n IQ predicts thing very well at the national level, IQ is very good for group level comparisons. It has some predictive power at the individual level, but it is not very significant.
IQ itself doesn’t even measure general intelligence properly, using it to compare others isn’t the smartest move

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

@a y a n IQ predicts very well at the national level, IQ is very good for group level comparisons. It has some predictive power at the individual level, but it is not very significant.
I am happy I have seen this there are some schools being built by some family and associates of mine I will try and get a tour of Abaarso and other high end schools in Nairobi I know and try and see what sets them apart from the rest of Somalis.

I predict a boarding school is more beneficial in Somalia as you can control many variables that will effect the child.

Intelligence has nothing to do with race it’s all about the resources, environment and routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending