Mismeasurement of the Somali

Discussion in 'General' started by Thegoodshepherd, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Thegoodshepherd

Thegoodshepherd Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +5,641
    I guarantee you that if you test Somali children born in the US and their parents, you would find the largest intergenrational increase in IQ ever observed. The difference in the quality of food, healthcare, education etc.. available to these children compared to what their parents had is probably the biggest the world has ever seen.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. VIP

Ratings:
    +19,421
    Did your data include cheat-ations?? Or copy cats?? Somalis like to copy cat one another

3. Yonis

Yonis Puntland Youth Organiser FDK Visionary VIP

Ratings:
    +17,966
    Mudane @Starscream, you said you attending one of these schools, whats the qabil demographics like in that school

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. MadNomad

MadNomad As i live and breathe

Ratings:
    +8,543
    What are you trying here :mjpls:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Starscream

Starscream

Ratings:
    +5,482
    You be surprised nobody even ask around my age I only went there for 2 years because my habayar was working with them:mjpls:
    I just knew her kids who i went to school with were hawiye :mjpls:
    They had the best looking Somali females by far though:ohhh:
    Lmfao one of the teacher who was the nicest to me my mom you use to say watch out from because he had ties to dugsi that was recruiting for alshabab:heh:
    The place is owned by none somali btw:mjpls:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yaquub

Yaquub

Ratings:
    +9,382
    Yes I do agree the Somali penis size is mismeasured indeed!! I alone bring up the average to 8 inch.... Oh shit!!! Misread the title..wrong thread set!!!

:browtf::mjlol:

7. World

World VIP

Ratings:
    +15,026
    @jugjugwacwac here is some research on the Somali pupils at Lambeth school:

upload_2018-4-30_9-4-23.png

upload_2018-4-30_9-4-57.png

By gender:

upload_2018-4-30_9-16-25.png

This is quite interesting. The gender gap between Somali girls and Somali boys in GCSEs(15-16) is less than the gender gap between other non-Somali Lambeth pupils and the national average. Yet, there is a myth portrayed that Somali girls are radically outperforming the boys. In fact, if you look at KS2- Level 4+, Somali boys are outperforming Somali girls whereas the trend is opposite for non-Somali Lambeth pupils and the national average.

These Somali students are also heavily disadvantaged and poor. So imagine how well Somali students would be doing if they didn't have these factors against them?

https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/sites/www.lambeth.gov.uk.rsu/files/The_Achievement_of_Somali_Pupils_in_Lambeth_Research Brief_2016.pdf

• Like Like x 5
  8. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    upload_2018-4-30_4-14-30.png

More evidence, this time from the UK. There's a mistake in the paragraph below the chart, it should read "Somali pupils achieved 71%" not "African pupils achieved 71%". The African score was 59%, 12% lower than Somalis even though they are a largely merit-based immigrant group.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    upload_2018-4-30_4-19-39.png

These Somali students are doing this well despite a large number being eligible for free school meals and many not being fluent in English.

• Like Like x 2
  10. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    Very interesting stuff saaxiib. Look at the 2016 GCSE scores for Somalis. Huge improvement from 2015 and highest scores of all the ethnic groups.

11. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    Guys, I think with all of the info presented in this thread we can safely assume that the Somali IQ is at least 90. There's no other way to account for the scores presented here. An IQ of around 90 is respectable and puts us in good company with countries like Turkey, Greece and the Balkans.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. MadNomad

MadNomad As i live and breathe

Ratings:
    +8,543
    If true, our issue is us, not our innate ability. Maybe it's time for us to use that IQ. I feel like there's a lot of wasted potential here.

• Like Like x 4
  13. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    Definitely saaxiib.

14. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    Yes, this definitely lends credence to the view that our problems are mainly cultural.

• Like Like x 4
  15. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
  16. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +253
    These improvements are due to the schools, requesting Somali parents or Gaurdians to check on their Student/Child's work. Wouldn't european records be higher than the Canadian and American records.

17. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    I don't fully understand your point. Can u restate it?

18. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +253
    These schools may have requested Somali parents to check on their child's studies. When parent look into their kid's work then improvement increases.

19. jugjugwacwac

jugjugwacwac

Ratings:
    +5,566
    These are children of refugee parents, and many came to the UK as refugees themselves. Many of these kids aren't fluent in English or at least didn't start school being fluent, so of course the vast majority of the parents aren't either. This means it's highly unlikely they are receiving help at home.

But even if they were, it doesn't take away from the fact that they're doing well academically. And a group can only do well if they have the innate IQ to do so. High scores on standardized tests like the GCSE's prove that a group has at least a decent average IQ.

• Like Like x 3
  20. UpRightDown

UpRightDown Gone.

Ratings:
    +253
    If they were born in England and born into refugee parent's they could speak english and somali perfectly, I mean they will learn English later when they are 6-8 years old due to social influence in they're area. It will be due to child not seeing education as an important thing because they're Aabo and Hooyo can't understand english.

That is one scenario ^^^

If these children and parents are refugees then it is a whole different story.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted