Mismeasurement of the Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Good point. Whatever caused that increase, i'm hoping the trend continues. The main point either way is that these kinds of stats should be impossible coming from a group with 68 IQ. I'm thinking it's closer to 90, maybe late 80s.

They should IQ test somalis in the west so that we can get rid of that bogus figure. It's all over the internet at this point, tainting our name. :farmajoyaab:

I guarantee you that if you test Somali children born in the US and their parents, you would find the largest intergenrational increase in IQ ever observed. The difference in the quality of food, healthcare, education etc.. available to these children compared to what their parents had is probably the biggest the world has ever seen.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Did your data include cheat-ations?? Or copy cats?? Somalis like to copy cat one another

Mudane @Starscream, you said you attending one of these schools, whats the qabil demographics like in that school
You be surprised nobody even ask around my age I only went there for 2 years because my habayar was working with them:mjpls:
I just knew her kids who i went to school with were hawiye :mjpls:
They had the best looking Somali females by far though:ohhh:
Lmfao one of the teacher who was the nicest to me my mom you use to say watch out from because he had ties to dugsi that was recruiting for alshabab:heh:
The place is owned by none somali btw:mjpls:

Yes I do agree the Somali penis size is mismeasured indeed!! I alone bring up the average to 8 inch.... Oh shit!!! Misread the title..wrong thread set!!!

:browtf::mjlol:

World

VIP
@jugjugwacwac here is some research on the Somali pupils at Lambeth school:

upload_2018-4-30_9-4-23.png

upload_2018-4-30_9-4-57.png

By gender:

upload_2018-4-30_9-16-25.png

This is quite interesting. The gender gap between Somali girls and Somali boys in GCSEs(15-16) is less than the gender gap between other non-Somali Lambeth pupils and the national average. Yet, there is a myth portrayed that Somali girls are radically outperforming the boys. In fact, if you look at KS2- Level 4+, Somali boys are outperforming Somali girls whereas the trend is opposite for non-Somali Lambeth pupils and the national average.

These Somali students are also heavily disadvantaged and poor. So imagine how well Somali students would be doing if they didn't have these factors against them?

https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/sites/www.lambeth.gov.uk.rsu/files/The_Achievement_of_Somali_Pupils_in_Lambeth_Research Brief_2016.pdf

upload_2018-4-30_4-14-30.png

More evidence, this time from the UK. There's a mistake in the paragraph below the chart, it should read "Somali pupils achieved 71%" not "African pupils achieved 71%". The African score was 59%, 12% lower than Somalis even though they are a largely merit-based immigrant group.

Last edited:
upload_2018-4-30_4-19-39.png

These Somali students are doing this well despite a large number being eligible for free school meals and many not being fluent in English.

Last edited:
@jugjugwacwac here is some research on the Somali pupils at Lambeth school:

View attachment 43168

View attachment 43169

By gender:

View attachment 43173

This is quite interesting. The gender gap between Somali girls and Somali boys in GCSEs(15-16) is less than the gender gap between other non-Somali Lambeth pupils and the national average. Yet, there is a myth portrayed that Somali girls are radically outperforming the boys. In fact, if you look at KS2- Level 4+, Somali boys are outperforming Somali girls whereas the trend is opposite for non-Somali Lambeth pupils and the national average.

These Somali students are also heavily disadvantaged and poor. So imagine how well Somali students would be doing if they didn't have these factors against them?

https://www.lambeth.gov.uk/rsu/sites/www.lambeth.gov.uk.rsu/files/The_Achievement_of_Somali_Pupils_in_Lambeth_Research Brief_2016.pdf

Very interesting stuff saaxiib. Look at the 2016 GCSE scores for Somalis. Huge improvement from 2015 and highest scores of all the ethnic groups.

Guys, I think with all of the info presented in this thread we can safely assume that the Somali IQ is at least 90. There's no other way to account for the scores presented here. An IQ of around 90 is respectable and puts us in good company with countries like Turkey, Greece and the Balkans.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Guys, I think with all of the info presented in this thread we can safely assume that the Somali IQ is at least 90. There's no other way to account for the scores presented here. An IQ of around 90 is respectable and puts in good company with countries like Turkey, Greece and the Balkans.

If true, our issue is us, not our innate ability. Maybe it's time for us to use that IQ. I feel like there's a lot of wasted potential here.

Yep, we performed 9.3 % higher than the second highest ethnic group (white other) and nearly 75 % higher than the national average. Imagine the third generation of Somalis, no doubt we'll be among the most achieving ethnic groups in the country if our children can be raised in the right environment.

Definitely saaxiib.

These schools may have requested Somali parents to check on their child's studies. When parent look into their kid's work then improvement increases.

These are children of refugee parents, and many came to the UK as refugees themselves. Many of these kids aren't fluent in English or at least didn't start school being fluent, so of course the vast majority of the parents aren't either. This means it's highly unlikely they are receiving help at home.

But even if they were, it doesn't take away from the fact that they're doing well academically. And a group can only do well if they have the innate IQ to do so. High scores on standardized tests like the GCSE's prove that a group has at least a decent average IQ.

Last edited:
These are children of refugee parents, and many are refugees themselves. Many of these kids aren't fluent in English, so of course the vast majority of the parents aren't either. This means it's highly unlikely they are receiving help at home. But even if they were, it doesn't take away from the fact that they're doing well academically. And a group can only do well if they have the innate IQ to do so.

High scores on standardized tests like the GCSE's prove that a group has a decent IQ, but low scores on standardized tests don't always mean a group has low IQ, because there could be extraneous factors that account for the low scores.

If they were born in England and born into refugee parent's they could speak english and somali perfectly, I mean they will learn English later when they are 6-8 years old due to social influence in they're area. It will be due to child not seeing education as an important thing because they're Aabo and Hooyo can't understand english.

That is one scenario ^^^

If these children and parents are refugees then it is a whole different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts