Misconceptions About America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
thats nuts.

Are you a college student?

Are you completely fucked by the student loans?

I know I am but its treated more of a graduate tax than actual debt here
I am in community college right now, my first year. Because of my family's income I qualify for financial aid. They deposit some money in my account every few months, and I use it for books, materials, and bus tickets since my college is in a different town. I don't think I'll take any loans when I transfer to a university because I have financial aid, and I probably won't live in a dorm either so less money to pay

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
dnt you guys get scholorships and sht??

The amount of government help is dependent on how much your parents make and how many siblings you have. The more children a family has in university, the less the need for loans. Most Somalis have large families and don't pay anything for education. Education in the US is actually very cheap for poor people. Its expensive for the middle class.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I really hate African Americans :icon lol:

I used to think the opposite until I roomed with one for 2 years during undergrad. The wicil still has my laptop as hostage that I let him borrow for 1 year and refuses to give it back unless I give him the camera he sold me during our junior year. I've learnt the hard way they don't value anything or have morals because it was never instilled in them at a young age. The cadaans have made them mindless criminals and they're always jealous of us Somalis. I wouldn't say I hate them (Since that's a strong word) but I don't trust them and will never take them serious.

It's no big secret that only 10% of Americans own a passport. And even
Fewer have actually travelled abroad.

Have you ever travelled outside of you're country?

It's because Americans don't need to travel. They already live in the centre of the world. If they wanna go some where hot and tropical, they go to Florida, SoCal, or Hawaii, for somewhere fun and exciting, they go to NYC, Miami, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Chicago, Boston for somewhere cold and to ski, they go to Colorado or Utah.

I wouldn't refer to it as the centre of the world.

But I get you're point.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I used to think the opposite until I roomed with one for 2 years during undergrad. The wicil still has my laptop as hostage that I let him borrow for 1 year and refuses to give it back unless I give him the camera he sold me during our junior year. I've learnt the hard way they don't value anything or have morals because it was never instilled in them at a young age. The cadaans have made them mindless criminals and they're always jealous of us Somalis. I wouldn't say I hate them (Since that's a strong word) but I don't trust them and will never take them serious.

They just cannot stop commiting crimes it's crazy :icon lol:

Why are your blacks so violent?

fbi-arrests-by-race-b.png
-single mothers
-more high school dropouts than any other ethnicity(other than the Mexicans)
- gangculture
- victim mentality

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
it took 1 incident to change ur mind :mjlol:

how u gonna let another nigga that u know hold ur own shit hostage :mjlol:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Are Americans really overly patriotic or is that just a stereotype portrayed by the media? Do you have to recite the pledge/salute the flag etc?
Yes we recited the pledge up until high school. At sports games You're expected to stand at the anthem and put a hand over your heart unless you are crippled in a wheel chair. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
thats nuts.

Are you a college student?

Are you completely fucked by the student loans?

I know I am but its treated more of a graduate tax than actual debt here
I have no student loans because I'm smart and have a good upper middle class family. I thank the Lord for all his blessings and pray he continues blessing me. Amen!

Just go to a school less than your worth and they throw scholarship money at you.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
it took 1 incident to change ur mind :mjlol:

how u gonna let another nigga that u know hold ur own shit hostage :mjlol:

Nah not my first incident. My brother and I got jumped by over 15 of them once at my local park and had to limp home since my brother ditched me and ran once he realized we were outnumbered :farole:I didn't hate them even then but pitied them to be honest. They come from an ancestory of slavery so you can't expect much from their savage DNA, kinda like how South Africans attack Somalis when their real enemy is the oppressor aka the white man.

Lol he's not the lets go outside and fight mathow type but more of a I'll call the police if you approach me type. He said he would when I last texted him and besides I still own 4 computers so it's not really a huge lose. But I'm not gonna pretend I'm not a little upset about it:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending