Misconceptions About America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I heard you guys don't have smarties. Is that true????
Our Smarties are different than yours, I think. We have these sour-sweetish candies instead of candy covered chocolate.

I like their police :nvjpqts:
I liked how they slammed my cousin's head on his car because they thought he was stealing it. Or how one stalked my hooyo for a week trying to give her a ticket. Or how one of them threatened to take my younger sister away from us.
I understand you hate African-Americans, and there's really nothing I can do about that, but don't act like Somali people are untouchable by police officers

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I don't know, but they don't have Kinder bueno and Kinder chocolate. How depressing is that? In fact, Kinder Surprise is literally illegal apparently.
Kinder Eggs are illegal because of the toy in the middle. Apparently it's a choking hazard. I know some places that sell them on the low, like this one gas station downtown

black

live and let die.
Kinder Eggs are illegal because of the toy in the middle. Apparently it's a choking hazard. I know some places that sell them on the low, like this one gas station downtown

Yeah, but it was one of the private companies that lobbied to get it banned. That's insane. Does the guy sell Kinder Bueno though?:patrice:

This might be the come-up i been waiting for

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Yeah, but it was one of the private companies that lobbied to get it banned. That's insane. Does the guy sell Kinder Bueno though?:patrice:

This might be the come-up i been waiting for
I'm not sure about the history behind the ban but if that's true that's crazy. Kinder Bueno is sold in the various halal markets here.

black

live and let die.
I'm not sure about the history behind the ban but if that's true that's crazy. Kinder Bueno is sold in the various halal markets here.

That's not bad at all. Might be the best country on earth after all :banderas:

I am coming barefooted with some real bad hombres :denzelnigga:

What is the Muslim population in North Cali like? Somehow I'm under the impression that most places have virtually no Muslims. Is finding halal food a ?

waraabe

Your superior
Our Smarties are different than yours, I think. We have these sour-sweetish candies instead of candy covered chocolate.

I liked how they slammed my cousin's head on his car because they thought he was stealing it. Or how one stalked my hooyo for a week trying to give her a ticket. Or how one of them threatened to take my younger sister away from us.
I understand you hate African-Americans, and there's really nothing I can do about that, but don't act like Somali people are untouchable by police officers

I don't hate anyone, I have criminals and appreciate the hard work that security services around the world put in to keep us all safe while filthy snowflake liberals try to make it harder for them at every turn.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
That's not bad at all. Might be the best country on earth after all :banderas:

I am coming barefooted with some real bad hombres :denzelnigga:

What is the Muslim population in North Cali like? Somehow I'm under the impression that most places have virtually no Muslims. Is finding halal food a ?
Depends really. The Bay Area has a pretty large Muslim community. San Jose specifically has a lot of Somali people. Where I currently live there's a lot of Arab Muslims. Because of how small my town is we usually drive to a bigger town to get halal meat and stuff.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I don't have anyone, I have criminals and appreciate the hard work that security services around the world put in to keep us all safe while filthy snowflake liberals try to make it harder for them at every turn.
Ok but you can't deny that police brutality is an issue. By all means I believe that actively violent criminals must be subdued and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I do believe that some liberals take it too far (for example people who protest at Gay Pride Parades because a police officer happens to be there, that's just stupid) but there needs to be some police reform.

One overlooked example is police treatment of mentally ill people. Sometimes a person may call the police for help with a mentally ill person who is acting erratically. In many cases a police offier will shoot first and ask questions later, resulting with a death that didn't need to happen. As someone with experience with this I am grateful that the police officers that came to us were helpful and considerate, but many Americans aren't that lucky.

Or what about someone like Philando Castile, a worker at a preschool that was killed at a traffic stop because he informed the officer that he owned a gun permit and a gun in his car? Not even the NRA stood up to his defense, despite the fact that he exercised his Second Amendment rights and got killed for it.

Nobody is saying that true criminals should not be prosecuted. What people are discussing is the issue of police brutality and police reform, something that I believe should be looked into.

Sour and sweet smarties... That's not a smartie then! You can't call it a smartie if it hasn't got chocolate inside :faysalwtf:

I don't know, but they don't have Kinder bueno and Kinder chocolate. How depressing is that? In fact, Kinder Surprise is literally illegal apparently.

Why??? So gaajo :faysalwtf:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I just meant with regard to halal sourced chicken and beef. Namely, the lack of a market for halal stuff in regular places (chipotle, KFC, in&out etc.).

There is no way of knowing that here, so if its says beef or chicken in it goes:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts