Minnesota turned into cadaans worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
@Abdalla

I have asked around and it sounds this was during one of the Eid festivals and many families bring their kids to the theme park located inside of the mall of America.

Why don't Somalia go to other states, why Minnesota ?

And don't just say there is already a large population of Somalis so they go there, so they feel at home / welcomed.

And don't just say there is already a large population of Somalis so they go there, so they feel at home / welcomed.
It's because MN is cheap to live in, and has more governmental benefits

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

States with large Somali population

Minnesota
Ohio
North Dakota
Washington State
California(San Diego)
Arizona

Kratos

Sonder
This is not immigration, but a huge invasion.

A tour in Mall of America :faysalwtf:

@Reiko Please tell me we run Mnpls :tocry:
This is so beautiful :banderas:

May our numbers multiply even further over the coming generations :ahh:

One day America will witness the inauguration of their first Cushitic president :rejoice:

Tukraq

VIP
This is so beautiful :banderas:

May our numbers multiply even further over the coming generations :ahh:

One day America will witness the inauguration of their Cushitic president :rejoice:
say Somali, other cushiness have no chance, the oromos are so marginalized that their called Somali left and right they don't even get any funding even though their so numerous:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:langab foqol langab, Abiy is the first non Somali Cushitic president and thats in their own country let alone America and they combined with afar outnumber Tigray and Amhara ten fold :russ::damn:
its like the chinese being ruled by tibetians their whole history:gucciwhat: with those numbers they should have been taking over:mjlol:the afar own half of Djibouti and can't get representation:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Last edited:
i aspire to be this unapologetic

i remember growing up as a kid i would tell my female cousins to not walk along side me in cadaan malls, grocery stores and shopping centers as i didn't want cadaan people looking at me funny :tocry: i would also pray that it was just my brothers and my father don't the shopping cuz i didn't want no "these muslimics" drama

:pacspit::pacspit:

Abayo these south asians and arabs are pussys though and not connected, us somalis are brave and arrogant(excluding UK somalis) will cuss an caadan to his face and if they try something jump them 100 deep:diddyass: how can they be islamaphobic when we bully these clowns:chrisfreshhah:
that islamaphobic stuff is only online where in real life a arab or south asian wouldn't dare :drakelaugh:there the type to get spit on and take it in by their white master then cry about it later:pachah1::russ: Your a noble Somali abaayo macaan you can't look at your self as inferior like these arab asians and south asian you should piss these Cadaan off and be visibly muslim with your chest:salute:
Real talk in some areas reer UK are pussies. I don't know why....i always assumed that it was because certain clans were not really the fighter type. My father says it's because most of their fathers don't teach them real values.

Either way I'm teaching my kid to be ruthless but responsible. There ain't gonna be no coward in my house! I'll make them fight for the morning canjeero.

:dwill::hemad:

Tukraq

VIP
Real talk in some areas reer UK are pussies. I don't know why....i always assumed that it was because certain clans were not really the fighter type. My father says it's because most of their fathers don't teach them real values.

Either way I'm teaching my kid to be ruthless but responsible. There ain't gonna be no coward in my house! I'll make them fight for the morning canjeero.

:dwill::hemad:
Bruh over here geeljires roll up to one hundred deep with arrogance:lolbron: I've even skinny somalis punk samoans that look like this
Although+unlike+that+fat+people+on+the+mainland+who+are+_1828be820d5ad17684440fd4ebfaf1ed.jpg
because 100 beats five, most cadaans don't even have 25 friends at most and maybe 3 will ride for them so why the hell would you be scared when you got 100 geeljires one phone call way:mjlol::pachah1:UK somalis need to stop hanging with Jamaicans and timojelac and start grouping together so the can let their nuts hang like North American geeljires:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 69

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Minnesota is where immigration plants them, plus because Minnesota has a big population of Somalis they end up staying.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
We have started to colonize here in Sweden, we have successfully planted our first mj mp in the Swedish parliament. :lawd::salute:i think she is cumar maxamud :cosbyhmm:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
This is beautiful, our invasion plan is going smoothly.
In a couple decades MN will be a Somali colony. :rejoice:
Rejoice my fellow countrymen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending