Minnesota turned into cadaans worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
lol just because your upgrading your fashion sense dont mean you left the deen are you ill?
Ive been to Toronto, big difference they dress like gaalos even the habayars:faysalwtf:
meanwhile in Minnesota well start having them assimilate to us
ebsfzQA.png

and why wouldn't we want to stick out when god made us different and superior:fittytousand:
we aren't like Ethiopians who try and hide, :siilaanyolaugh: we stick our chest out and try to take over boldly:siilaanyosmile: refer Toronto needs more MJ trendsetters so they don't lose their culture to Hennessy :farmajoyaab:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ive been to Toronto, big difference they dress like gaalos even the habayars:faysalwtf:
meanwhile in Minnesota well start having them assimilate to us
ebsfzQA.png

and why wouldn't we want to stick out when god made us different and superior:fittytousand:
we aren't like Ethiopians who try and hide, :siilaanyolaugh: we stick our chest out and try to take over boldly:siilaanyosmile: refer Toronto needs more MJ trendsetters so they don't lose their culture to Hennessy :farmajoyaab:

im all for ajanabis in minnesota to embrace our culture but im talking about jilbaab wearing somali girls what has that outfit got to do with our culture and tradition? thats an arab thing not somali. Even wearing baatis in public is better than jilbaab :yloezpe:

When I went to my first white school there were only 4 Somalis including me. Now my brother is in elementary all you see is Somali kids and their mom's packing them inside their minivans.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
There is over quarter million Somalis in that state, I am surprised it took them a while to infiltrate the state and implement the Somali rule of law.:yacadiim:

Tukraq

VIP
There is over quarter million Somalis in that state, I am surprised it took them a while to infiltrate the state and implement the Somali rule of law.:yacadiim:
It's not looking good for others in Somalia, soon the commander in chief of the biggest army and leader of the free world will be an MJ:trumpsmirk: give it 20 years max:diddyass: infact ilhan is already dissing senators eyeing to move up the ranks:gladbron::leon::obama: by then all of reer Europe and Uk will have been fully deported:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Why cant Somali females dress up? honestly even a long skirt and a hijab is good to go but noo they want to stick out like sore thumb and wear multicoloured lared curtains. Even somali guys look good in Mn seriously if yall dont want cadaans down your neck is time for you to up your fashion game and act civilized rather than behaving like your from some next tuulo in garowe
The jilbaab is overkill! why do somalis exaggerate the religion? just leave the extremism stuff to arabs.

:patrice:

Lol let them cry. Whiteys should go back to Europe if they disagree with us being here. These cave beasts are not native to this land either.
:trumpsmirk:
We are just as American as they are. How great is that?
:mjlaugh:

Apollo

VIP
There’s so many more Somali females then males in MN. Or maybe I just don’t notice these niggas :hmm:

It's likely some kind of eid event and the women are looking after the kids. Also, they stick out more due to their clothing style.

who cares better than looking like voldomort cronies
I agree with you girl. Wearing big jilbabs only serves to piss them off further.

Muslim women face the brunt of Islamophobia because they are so visibly Muslim. I stopped wearing hijab because of it. Most Arab and South Asian girls in my area also don’t wear it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts