Minnesota turned into cadaans worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I agree with you girl. Wearing big jilbabs only serves to piss them off further.

Muslim women face the brunt of Islamophobia because they are so visibly Muslim. I stopped wearing hijab because of it. Most Arab and South Asian girls in my area also don’t wear it either.
i wouldnt say to stop wearing hijab since is an obligation as a muslim however wearing jilbaab in the west and sticking out from everyone else considering minnesota is 90% cadaan is a no. How hard is it to wear hijab and long skirt without being lazy. Seriously most wear it because they cant be bothered to dress up and to also hide their bad hygiene. They dont wear it for religious reasons lol

i wouldnt say to stop wearing hijab since is an obligation as a muslim however wearing jilbaab in the west and sticking out from everyone else considering minnesota is 90% cadaan is a no. How hard is it to wear hijab and long skirt without being lazy. Seriously most wear it because they cant be bothered to dress up and to also hide their bad hygiene. They dont wear it for religious reasons lol
It’s fobs generally who dress like that. Somali Americans in Minnesota dress the usual hijab with skirts. I think people wear jilbabs because they’re too lazy to dress up or just out of shape.
:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
I agree with you girl. Wearing big jilbabs only serves to piss them off further.

Muslim women face the brunt of Islamophobia because they are so visibly Muslim. I stopped wearing hijab because of it. Most Arab and South Asian girls in my area also don’t wear it either.
Abayo these south asians and arabs are pussys though and not connected, us somalis are brave and arrogant(excluding UK somalis) will cuss an caadan to his face and if they try something jump them 100 deep:diddyass: how can they be islamaphobic when we bully these clowns:chrisfreshhah:
that islamaphobic stuff is only online where in real life a arab or south asian wouldn't dare :drakelaugh:there the type to get spit on and take it in by their white master then cry about it later:pachah1::russ: Your a noble Somali abaayo macaan you can't look at your self as inferior like these arab asians and south asian you should piss these Cadaan off and be visibly muslim with your chest:salute:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It’s fobs generally who dress like that. Somali Americans in Minnesota dress the usual hijab with skirts. I think people wear jilbabs because they’re too lazy to dress up or just out of shape.

why does it have to be somali females that dress embarassing? honestly you dont see an afghan straight from the streets of kabul to the usa wear the jilbaab. They would ditch it in a heartbeat and wear westernized clothing. I lowkey wished we had that mentality

Tukraq

VIP
why does it have to be somali females that dress embarassing? honestly you dont see an afghan straight from the streets of kabul to the usa wear the jilbaab. They would ditch it in a heartbeat and wear westernized clothing. I lowkey wished we had that mentality
why do you like a cuck assimilation mentality:faysalwtf:
especially dealing with the most confident somalis out of mudug while on the other hand these cadans are crying because they are the ones that soon have to assimilate,:chrisfreshhah:
soon you will have beckies wearing jilbaab :fittytousand: while follower afghans will be wondering what happened and get on the trend late:mjlol:
thats why I love my people leaders not followers:salute:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
why do you like a cuck assimilation mentality:faysalwtf:
especially dealing with the most confident somalis out of mudug while on the other hand these cadans are crying because they are the ones that soon have to assimilate,:chrisfreshhah:
soon you will have beckies wearing jilbaab :fittytousand: while follower afghans will be wondering what happened and get on the trend late:mjlol:
thats why I love my people leaders not followers:salute:

Sir do you comprehend in your small head that jilbaab is NOT apart of our culture so how is abandoning jilbaab got to do with abondoning our tradition. There is more to our culture than a curtain we adopted from the Saudis.

those MJs should be arrested for trespassing and loitering. they are not buying anything, they just went to the mall to show off and pass the time. they should be charged with noise pollution too.

Reporting this thread to the FBI. possible mother load of potential vest wearers in this thread!

Oh mr trump!

Y’all better haul arse!

Tukraq

VIP
Reporting this thread to the FBI. possible mother load of potential vest wearers in this thread!

Oh mr trump!

Y’all better haul arse!
the fbi is here to protect these good American citizens:pachah1: we run the place
the governor gives his speeches from Somali owned mosques thats the benefits of not assimilating or we would be marginalized like these Canadian and UK somalis who aren't differentiated from the bantu and Jamaicans so they get no representation:drakelaugh:infact the FBI literally has many fob somalis working for them, making 80 k just for being able to speak the language:ahh:

Keeysan

The humble one
Abayo these south asians and arabs are pussys though and not connected, us somalis are brave and arrogant(excluding UK somalis) will cuss an caadan to his face and if they try something jump them 100 deep:diddyass: how can they be islamaphobic when we bully these clowns:chrisfreshhah:
that islamaphobic stuff is only online where in real life a arab or south asian wouldn't dare :drakelaugh:there the type to get spit on and take it in by their white master then cry about it later:pachah1::russ: Your a noble Somali abaayo macaan you can't look at your self as inferior like these arab asians and south asian you should piss these Cadaan off and be visibly muslim with your chest:salute:
Man, the way she’s swinging :pachah1:someone add her to the mortal kombat roster

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Kusoo dhawaada suuqa bakaaraha ee kuyala mareykanka

Welcome to Bakaara market located in the US:samwelcome:

This is an undercover ad...kkk

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Never seen so much somalis in one place. My neighborhood is diverse af! Even in the whole state, they're not that many.:meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts