Minnesota turned into cadaans worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, only white people are conquer people and land. They have magical Gene's. The Africans were nice their slaves. It's from a black person from one of fb page " I'm not even a pan Africanist but Europeans tried to colonize the world. Not just the surrounding areas. They went out specifically to conquer and destroy cultures. Most slaves in East Africa were prisoners of war and they were not slaves for life. Chattel slavery was something new that was used in the Americas. The Arab slave trade honestly probably is still going on but officially supposedly stopped in the 60s. Slavery is still around in the states and the entire world. There just is no chattel slavery. You honestly just went on a tangent unrelated to the topic. Saiyans went to several planets and colonized them. Not their neighbors but planets far, far away. Much like Europeans did. Not like East Africans. Europeans also literally committed genocide to ppl around the globe. Something East Africans didn't do..."

What mall is this? Is this the Somali owned mall in Minnesota? If so wow. Salute to you guys

@Reiko

ebsfzQA.png

Wtf, I love Minnesota now

Modest fashion that dont stick out

0ba94c4256e2b661625d38ead3d2708c.jpg

you call that modest? sorry sigmund, i call that down the road to westernised/gaalnimo, soon you will get females with no hijab praying, then they wil stop praying then we becoem like shiite saying we are not religious, slippery slopp

bs: somalis have allways been a muslim people, we accepted islam with out being invaded, we were muslims since abu bakr and umar ibn khatb RA, they used to get letters in medina saying the somali race accepted islam through dacwa, i belive its becasue we only worhsiped one God, waaq, look at our history, we dont have pagan gods, just one god, we are not like many arabs or bantus who had hundreds of deities,

we are the last bastion iof islam, if somali females dress down, islam is over, for we hold the last rain, when arab females come here they drop everything wallahi and afghans and Iranians, they become loose

Why cant Somali females dress up? honestly even a long skirt and a hijab is good to go but noo they want to stick out like sore thumb and wear multicoloured lared curtains. Even somali guys look good in Mn seriously if yall dont want cadaans down your neck is time for you to up your fashion game and act civilized rather than behaving like your from some next tuulo in garowe
It's time for Somali people to start dressing like normal functioning and civilized humans.:fittytousand:

Kratos

Sonder
say Somali, other cushiness have no chance, the oromos are so marginalized that their called Somali left and right they don't even get any funding even though their so numerous:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:langab foqol langab, Abiy is the first non Somali Cushitic president and thats in their own country let alone America and they combined with afar outnumber Tigray and Amhara ten fold :russ::damn:
its like the chinese being ruled by tibetians their whole history:gucciwhat: with those numbers they should have been taking over:mjlol:the afar own half of Djibouti and can't get representation:dead::dead1::deadmanny:
Cushitic = Somali. We are the purest Cushites and the only ones with their own nation. All other Cushitic ethnic groups are irrelevant compared to us, especially Oromos. We are to Cushiticnimo what Superman is to the Justice League

you call that modest? sorry sigmund, i call that down the road to westernised/gaalnimo, soon you will get females with no hijab praying, then they wil stop praying then we becoem like shiite saying we are not religious, slippery slopp

bs: somalis have allways been a muslim people, we accepted islam with out being invaded, we were muslims since abu bakr and umar ibn khatb RA, they used to get letters in medina saying the somali race accepted islam through dacwa, i belive its becasue we only worhsiped one God, waaq, look at our history, we dont have pagan gods, just one god, we are not like many arabs or bantus who had hundreds of deities,

we are the last bastion iof islam, if somali females dress down, islam is over, for we hold the last rain, when arab females come here they drop everything wallahi and afghans and Iranians, they become loose
I actually agree this time last year I would’ve disagreed I think this is what they call growth and maturity

We already occupy the Ministry of Immigration in Canada. Thousands of Somalis land in Toronto Pearson International every month thanks to MJs. Phase 1 of the operation is already complete. We are about to begin Phase 2 sxb.
:westbrookswag:
Meanwhile reer Europe haven't even started Phase 1 and are on the verge of being tossed out.
:mjlol:
We don't wear the niqab back home, only in the west to show our dominance. #MakeTheWestSomaliAgain
:trumpsmirk:
Sad to tell you the truth but you guys ain't shit in the states.

White still make the majority of NA while there are only few hundred thousands Somalis lol.

Meanwhile in Europe we have countries with a 20% Muslim population and Cities with majority Muslim pops.

Small Heath in UK is like 80% Muslims while half of Marseille speaks Arabic and practises Islam,

SWEDEN is 10% Muslims.

We are currently entering phase 10 in Europe haha.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Sad to tell you the truth but you guys ain't shit in the states.

White still make the majority of NA while there are only few hundred thousands Somalis lol.

Meanwhile in Europe we have countries with a 20% Muslim population and Cities with majority Muslim pops.

Small Heath in UK is like 80% Muslims while half of Marseille speaks Arabic and practises Islam,

SWEDEN is 10% Muslims.

We are currently entering phase 10 in Europe haha.
Just to clarify Small heath isn’t a city it’s a neighbourhood within a city

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

you niggas are so brainwashed so a little style means the end of Islam? do you even read before clicking send? and the girl on the picture swap the jeans with longskirt is what you call modest fashion wear. Don't speak on behalf of somali women when your not a female yourself

I can't get involved like that being raised in the West, it feels like reading about the Indian Caste system.
I knew my subclan, but didn't even know I was MJ until like a year ago:shookgabre:

Anyways I am gonna stay repping my birth city of Muqdisho, MJ or not :rejoice:
what's your subclan? an MJ that reps Mogadishu:damedamn:

you niggas are so brainwashed so a little style means the end of Islam? do you even read before clicking send? and the girl on the picture swap the jeans with longskirt is what you call modest fashion wear. Don't speak on behalf of somali women when your not a female yourself

sorry sister/dude, but wearing a salwar is not a good sign of being modern, if you wish t o wear it go ahead but i think its wrong for a female, what is next, the half scraf where the chest and neck and ears are not covered, then you might as well take it, this silly notion of gay fasion designers designing islamic so called clothes and fashion where the girl is basically naked is not islam, just becaue they slap a nike or gucci logo doent make it good or modern specially when the clothes are practically western,

No, only white people are conquer people and land. They have magical Gene's. The Africans were nice their slaves. It's from a black person from one of fb page " I'm not even a pan Africanist but Europeans tried to colonize the world. Not just the surrounding areas. They went out specifically to conquer and destroy cultures. Most slaves in East Africa were prisoners of war and they were not slaves for life. Chattel slavery was something new that was used in the Americas. The Arab slave trade honestly probably is still going on but officially supposedly stopped in the 60s. Slavery is still around in the states and the entire world. There just is no chattel slavery. You honestly just went on a tangent unrelated to the topic. Saiyans went to several planets and colonized them. Not their neighbors but planets far, far away. Much like Europeans did. Not like East Africans. Europeans also literally committed genocide to ppl around the globe. Something East Africans didn't do..."

wat on earth are yuo on about? you made me laught, what sayans colonised planets ?

:dead::deadosama:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
sorry sister/dude, but wearing a salwar is not a good sign of being modern, if you wish t o wear it go ahead but i think its wrong for a female, what is next, the half scraf where the chest and neck and ears are not covered, then you might as well take it, this silly notion of gay fasion designers designing islamic so called clothes and fashion where the girl is basically naked is not islam, just becaue they slap a nike or gucci logo doent make it good or modern specially when the clothes are practically western,
Again you cant read I'm saying full hijab wear you cover your ears and hair with long skirt and everything that covers your awrah with a modern twist is perfectly fine to wear in islam since your not breaking any fashion code in the eyes of Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.