Minnesota turned into cadaans worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any problem here. They're coming to America legally, right?

This was on Eid but i'm pretty sure these racists are just mad that America is starting to see more and more colour. :)
Never seen so much somalis in one place. My neighborhood is diverse af! Even they're not that many in my state!:meleshame:
Is that a bad thing? I would never wanna go somewhere with so many Somalis
:susp: They'll stare at you 24/7 and spread nasty rumors

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I don't see any problem here. They're coming to America legally, right?

This was on Eid but i'm pretty sure these racists are just mad that America is starting to see more and more colour. :)

Is that a bad thing? I would never wanna go somewhere with so many Somalis
:susp: They'll stare at you 24/7 and spread nasty rumors
Yea, I know they're too much hustle sometimes and their noises, loud convos, etc. Should I be happy instead?:siilaanyolaugh:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The streets of sspot taught me.

I didn't choose the qabiliste life, the qabiliste life chose me.

I can't get involved like that being raised in the West, it feels like reading about the Indian Caste system.
I knew my subclan, but didn't even know I was MJ until like a year ago:shookgabre:

Anyways I am gonna stay repping my birth city of Muqdisho, MJ or not :rejoice:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can't get involved like that being raised in the West, it feels like reading about the Indian Caste system.
I knew my subclan, but didn't even know I was MJ until like a year ago:shookgabre:

Anyways I am gonna stay repping my birth city of Muqdisho, MJ or not :rejoice:
Hayeeey you're MJ? :whoo:

MJ who reps Muqdisho?

giphy.gif

This is not immigration, but a huge invasion.

A tour in Mall of America :faysalwtf:

@Reiko Please tell me we run Mnpls :tocry:
i aspire to be this unapologetic :banderas:

Wallahi i'm the type of person not run from places like this, i don't like being in cadaan public spaces around a lot of muslims let alone somali muslims :damedamn:

i remember growing up as a kid i would tell my female cousins to not walk along side me in cadaan malls, grocery stores and shopping centers as i didn't want cadaan people looking at me funny :tocry: i would also pray that it was just my brothers and my father don't the shopping cuz i didn't want no "these muslimics" drama

i can't complain though, i guess i was just insecure and paranoid cuz i have never faced any sort of racism except from fellow somalis on the bases of qabil or a sand nigga who didn't let me chat to his sis cuz i was black ,

Tukraq

VIP
There has to be some sort of event. I've lived in East London for 17 years and I've never seen so many Somalis in one place, apart from a masjid.
London is not like America we don't assimilate while you guys hang with timojelacs, dhegacas, bantus and Jamaicans we hang together act as a single united group and move as a powerful block:salute:

London is not like America we don't assimilate while you guys hang with timojelacs, dhegacas, bantus and Jamaicans we hang together act as a single united group and move as a powerful block:salute:
You never been to Mile End. It's mostly the younger generation who don't stick together, unless they're ciyaal suuq. You never seen them with ajnabi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts