Millions of Yemenis starving in Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
That is a bit far fetching because what about Scandinavian countries that give aid to many developing countries? Or the Arab or African Union that helps Somalia when the country is in need? There may be some cases when there are instances when things are done for one's own self-interest but this is not to say that selflessness does not occur also.

So, are there ulterior motives if you give money to Somalia or Yemen or India or Pakistan or the other 192 countries? States' ulterior motives as well as individuals are not always bound to selfishness.

Arab countries are making exclusive business deals with Somalia/Somaliland. They have interests.

The African Union troops have been in Somalia for a decade doing nothing noteworthy. I wonder why they have been doing this for so long with no real results. Could it be because Somalia is a cash cow?

https://www.google.se/amp/www.natio...ers/1066-3393428-view-asAMP-valont/index.html

Somalia is situated in a strategic area, nobody is helping Somalia out of kindness.

So I don't understand is what do the people that say help Somalia first mean. Are they gonna give donate extra money back home or something the most likely answer is no they either are gonna spend the same same amount of money they usually spend or don't send anything back home.

There is no pleasing going on, there are millions starving in Yemen, they need attention first, as a human and a muslim, it should be your duty to help them out. Stop thinking in this closed mindset as if Somalis are the only people in need.
And what about Pakistan, Myanmar, Afghanistn etc.

If you cared beyond Arabs you'd be taken more seriously:kodaksmiley:.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Arab countries are making exclusive business deals with Somalia/Somaliland. They have interests.

The African Union troops have been in Somalia for a decade doing nothing noteworthy. I wonder why they have been doing this for so long with no real results. Could you it be because Somalia is a cash cow?

https://www.google.se/amp/www.natio...ers/1066-3393428-view-asAMP-valont/index.html

Somalia is situated in a strategic area, nobody is helping Somalia out of kindness.

Yes, I agree with you to a certain extent but the whole world has not have relations with Somalia therefore it cannot be said yet that no-one is helping Somalia out of kindness.

Possibly and there are typically flaws in supranational governances but it isn't to say that other supranational governances have helped Somalia in multiple aspects of the Somali system.

So I don't understand is what do the people that say help Somalia first mean. Are they gonna give donate extra money back home or something the most likely answer is no they either are gonna spend the same same amount of money they usually spend or don't send anything back home.

Here come the booty-clapping cavalry. Who are you to tell me what I spend and don't spend? Are you watching my bank account? Bal waxan eega.:drakewtf:

Like I said, cabiids can continue to cry for a group of people that wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. They don't even bring you up in their Duas, and Dua is free. Leave the rest of us out of it.:drakekidding:

Here come the booty-clapping cavalry. Who are you to tell me what I spend and don't spend? Are you watching my bank account? Bal waxan eega.:drakewtf:

Like I said, cabiids can continue to cry for a group of people that wouldn't even piss on you if you were on fire. They don't even bring you up in their Duas, and Dua is free. Leave the rest of us out of it.:drakekidding:
Look at my comment I didn't even mention Arabs you guys have cuqdad against arabs were you called cabd when you were young. I said if you're not gonna send extra money back home or you don't even send money stop with the Somalia first hypocrisy

There is no pleasing going on, there are millions starving in Yemen, they need attention first, as a human and a muslim, it should be your duty to help them out. Stop thinking in this closed mindset as if Somalis are the only people in need.
I'm not close-minded, i wouldn't mind sending some money to other countries, but i'll alway prioritise my people. If my people are starving & are living in poverty then it's my duty as a Somali to help them. However, I also sympathise with other Muslims, especially the Rohinga people who are being slaughtered by Buddhists. The arabs brought it upon themselves the destruction, but the Rohingas are being persecuted for their religion.

Your statement is flawed if you do not have any evidences to back you up. Your emotion is overiding the basic logic of your assertion.

That analogy helped to show that your statement that Somalis are booty clappers for wanting to help another fellow human being is extremely flawed.

I simply do not understand what it is difficult to help a human being? It's not necessarily a country that needs to give aid to Yemen but a person.

No, your argument is flawed and illogical. Nice straw-man, the argument was about Yemenis, not "helping people". I wouldn't think twice about helping a Sudanese or Syrian, because they have been good to Somalis. I would still put Somalis first though. Yemenis can suck a lemon though. Nasty people.

Look at my comment I didn't even mention Arabs you guys have cuqdad against arabs were you called cabd when you were young. I said if you're not gonna send extra money back home or you don't even send money stop with the Somalia first hypocrisy

And I said I already do send money back home, are you dense? Not that it's any of your business. I can spend all my money on grapes before I'd send a penny to Yemen. Now get back to the kitchen, ya cabd!

I'm not close-minded, i wouldn't mind sending some money to other countries, but i'll alway prioritise my people. If my people are starving & are living in poverty then it's my duty as a Somali to help them. However, I also sympathise with other Muslims, especially the Rohinga people who are being slaughtered by Buddhists. The arabs brought it upon themselves the destruction, but the Rohingas are being persecuted for their religion.

Good

Human

No, your argument is flawed and illogical. Nice straw-man, the argument was about Yemenis, not "helping people". I wouldn't think twice about helping a Sudanese or Syrian, because they have been good to Somalis. I would still put Somalis first though. Yemenis can suck a lemon though. Nasty people.

But, your argument fails to live up to its premise. Yes, the argument was originally that but you were the one who mentioned not wanting to help a Yemeni person suffering.

Hm, you are inclined to your opinion but would you still not help someone if it was one of the worst humanitarian crisis reported in human history?

And I said I already do send money back home, are you dense? Not that it's any of your business. I can spend all my money on grapes before I'd send a penny to Yemen. Now get back to the kitchen, ya cabd!
Again I didn't even quote young statement was for everyone that was saying the same thing as you. You spend money back home mashallah others don't. Also you're using a sexist joke against me I'm not sure you know that I'm a man right

But, your argument fails to live up to its premise. Yes, the argument was originally that but you were the one who mentioned not wanting to help a Yemeni person suffering.

Hm, you are inclined to your opinion but would you still not help someone if it was one of the worst humanitarian crisis reported in human history?

Like I said, Somalis come first. And even if I was inclined to help, I'm not helping scum that rape, torture and steal the organs of innocent refugees and migrants. It's not that hard to understand. What's happening to them is probably Karma for their mistreatment of poor refugees.:manny:

Human

Like I said, Somalis come first. And even if I was inclined to help, I'm not helping scum that rape, torture and steal the organs of innocent refugees and migrants. It's not that hard to understand. What's happening to them is probably Karma for their mistreatment of poor refugees.:manny:

What about a Yemeni child? Surely, children are innocent regardless of where they live.

So is the nine year old Somali girl raped by Yemeni men. And I'm not making it up, it actually happened. It's on an aljazeera documentary. Their kids aren't more qaali than ours.:manny:

So is the nine year old Somali girl raped by Yemeni men. And I'm not making it up, it actually happened. It's on an aljazeera documentary. Their kids aren't more qaali than ours.:manny:
That's horrible & yet these folks expect us to help out these desert savages who have treated our people like dirt? They're insane.
:snoop::mjkkk:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
There is nothing wrong with helping other people however, your first priority must always be your own people especially your relatives back home. If you have starving relative somewhere, there is no reason of you sending money to Yemen send it your relative. Charity begins at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending