Militias loyal to Speaker that is under impeachment pressure attack PL soldiers

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
But didn't @kickz do the same thing? And you accepted him?

@Arma is Cali saleban I can vouch for that.
Anyways I don’t want to cause any division but there is crazy news coming from bosaso. I’m not going to put it on this website but go and make a call and ask what is happening right now near the airport and laanta hawada. Another disappointing situation.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
:farmajoyaab:
War dont you think Warsangeli and Dhulbahante would be more loyal puntites if they held office? Its because of isolation politics these people feel foreign. Markii cadde muuse xilkiisa dhamaadey, dhulbahante should've been given office. Then warsan, then calisaleban. Then ciise, then, dhulo again, then omar, then warsan, then other, then cisman etc. This should be the waraagto, not mahmoud saleban club. how are puntland claiming dhulbahante and warsan land yet last five presidents are maxamud saleebaan? Ama daaya reer sool iyo sanaag ama daaya siyaasad xumoda . ya akhi dhiig iyo dhidid ayaa nooga baxey galbedka, im only looking for solution.

Well, Dhulbahante have a whole THIRD of parliamentary seats and hold the VP position.....and yet, they're still flocking to SL, every Wednesday.

Like I said, they're never going to be President.

Arma

VIP
Says the guy who is a self hating cali saleebaan.

I'm getting real sick of this, obsessive . Ninyahow, stop following me around. I know you want my jizz, I just dont bat for that team. Now, get f*cked, naccas'kiyow.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I'm getting real sick of this, obsessive . Ninyahow, stop following me around. I know you want my jizz, I just dont bat for that team. Now, get f*cked, naccas'kiyow.
Brother Reer-bari is one CS senior. If you are CS you have to respect your kin.

Reer-Bari

Your the one who has a hard on for calisaleebaan. Don’t claim us. I’m giving your picture to your sub clan cawlyaan so you can never step foot in eastern puntland.

Reer-Bari

Abayo, dont waste your precious time on these weirdos. We know this @Libaaxseendheer and @kickz , are not MJ, whatsoever......No points for guessing what clan they are. As for this @Reer-Bari c*nt, waa iska loser. I'm guessing an Cusman Maxamuud ader, refused him his daughter.
I dare you to find one post of me saying anything bad about osman mohamud. Unlike you I don’t constantly bash other puntland tribes. You talk shit about warsengeli when dubays are the heart of puntland.

Arma

VIP
Brother Reer-bari is one CS senior. If you are CS you have to respect your kin.

Yeah mate, he sure does deserve our respect....the same man, who claims that Garowe is a "majority Dhulbahante city".....Just because of his hate for fellow MJs.

Reer-Bari

I dare you to find one post of me saying anything bad about osman mohamud.
Yeah mate, he sure does deserve our respect....the same man, who claims that Garowe is a "majority Dhulbahante city".....Just because of his hate for fellow MJs.
i never claimed it I said they are one of the majority. They ran away from las anod and came to garowe that’s a fact. The largest army in garowe is dulbahante. Walahi that’s facts. Never claimed they own it. And this is what I was told by the residence of garowe during the elections. Have you ever been here. I spend over 6 years on and off in puntland. I lived in galkayo for over a year. And the rest in bosaso. What’s your resume.

Reer-Bari

If you compare dulbahante militia in garowe to warsengeli osman mohamud Omar mohamud and Issa mohamud. Dulbahante have the largest. If you compare mj to dulbahante than obviously mj is bigger.

Reer-Bari

Yeah, he really did. Also he's absolutely no where found, on threads where MJs are being attacked and insulted.....the same also goes for the two MJ sheegatos: @Libaaxseendheer and @kickz .
Lol I’m always the first one defending all of puntland and you always like my comments. You liar plus I said if I’m wrong than I’m sorry but you have to prove me wrong. You have never even been here.

Reer-Bari

Nope. You, that tranny loving @Cognitivedissonance and the mentally ill, unemployed "DR" @DR OSMAN , have utterly shamed our clan, and have brought disunity and division to MJs online. If you three could kindly f*ckoff, that'd be great.
I will if you find one post of me dissing any mj tribe. I dare you Walahi I will leave this website. Your mad because I’m exposing your Madow ass

Trending