Militias loyal to Speaker that is under impeachment pressure attack PL soldiers

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I live in laanta hawada and most my friends at osman mohamud Walahi most don’t support him. They are still salty about the loss of asad Diyaana. Ismail saleebaan , calisaleebaan(minus cawylaaan), deeshishe, wabaaneye, ugar saleebaan, bah dir and other smaller tribes have showed their opposition to the airport and airport sale. It carried over from gaas to Deni.
You dont make sense saxib waxad qoreeso ma aqareesid miya deni iyo asad ine maxamud Yusuf yihin ma ogid miya hata cusman maxamud iska daf dad iyaga iskugu xigo ... dadkan sheegatada ah wexe ku sheegan ha dageesan asad iyo deni wa hal marke noqoto midnimada iyo wadajirka puntland..

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Dhoobo interviewed about the attack;

Screenshot_20191106-195029_Facebook.jpg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
#DEGDEG Warbaahinta DALMAR MEDIA ayaa mar dhawayd heshay nuqul ka mid ah qoraalka mooshin xil ka qaadis Gudoomiyaha baarlamanka Puntland Cabdixakiim Dhoobo Daareed oo ay si rasmiya u saxiixeen afartan iyo afar (44) Xildhibaan islamarkaana goordhawayd gacanta u galiyeen labada Gudoomiye kuxigeen ee baarlamanka PUNTLAND. Mooshinkan ayaa loo balamay fadhi saacadaha soo socda gollaha wakiiladu isugu imaan doonaan xaruntooda magaalada GAROWE. Labada Gudoomiye kuxigeen ee baarlamanka Puntland Abukaate Cabdicasiis iyo Gudoomiye Ismaaciil waxay u xaqiijiyeen DALMAR MEDIA inaan waxba ka jirin fasaxii saddex beri la sheegay inuu gali doono golluhu islamarkaana loo balansan yahay maanta oo Khamiis ah 07 Nov 2019 fadhi baarlamanka lagu horkeenayo mooshinkaas.
FB_IMG_1573088765170.jpg

Why were clan militia loyal to the speaker even allowed to guard the parliament like the own it?

This is the guard Dani killed today. How is he a clan militia ? That is Dhuubo’s security guard

Attachments

• E223D248-23CF-4907-A48D-D948DEB548BC.jpeg
    E223D248-23CF-4907-A48D-D948DEB548BC.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 120

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I live in laanta hawada and most my friends at osman mohamud Walahi most don’t support him. They are still salty about the loss of asad Diyaana. Ismail saleebaan , calisaleebaan(minus cawylaaan), deeshishe, wabaaneye, ugar saleebaan, bah dir and other smaller tribes have showed their opposition to the airport and airport sale. It carried over from gaas to Deni.
How can bahdir dislike him when he’s married to a bahdir woman who’s in fact very popular with bahdirs.

Stop this smear campaign against my president!

How can bahdir dislike him when he’s married to a bahdir woman who’s in fact very popular with bahdirs.

Stop this smear campaign against my president!
Like the way isaaq hate Ismaaciil Cumar Geele even tho he's married to an isaaq women. Also your president is Farmaajo warya, Deni is your state representative. For the meantime anyway ‍♂️

Choosing another maxmud saleban, bad politics bey aheed. Cusman already jeebka ayey ku jiraan, dhulo or warsan ayaa rooneed in la doorto. Dont be cute and say cREditIonal only matters. Somali waa qabiil based society, qabiil is definitely something to be aware of. This office must pay alot of attention, and development to sanag and sool. Choosing deni was not the best of the choices. Nin dhulbahante ama warsan in la soosaaro wouldve been good politics. Wallahi maalintey deni doortiin, odaayasha wey ila aragti yaraadeen. I expected smarter from them. Regardless, order and peace will be established. Falalka shaley waa unacceptable

Choosing another maxmud saleban, bad politics bey aheed. Cusman already jeebka ayey ku jiraan, dhulo or warsan ayaa rooneed in la doorto. Dont be cute and say cREditIonal only matters. Somali waa qabiil based society, qabiil is definitely something to be aware of. This office must pay alot of attention, and development to sanag and sool. Choosing deni was not the best of the choices. Nin dhulbahante ama warsan in la soosaaro wouldve been good politics. Wallahi maalintey deni doortiin, odaayasha wey ila aragti yaraadeen. I expected smarter from them. Regardless, order and peace will be established. Falalka shaley waa unacceptable
Loool the reason some MJ's are considering separation is because of them not being leaders. It's either we lead or nothing go's. How then can these 'boqors' and intellectuals allow others, especially divided doolos and 'minority' warsengali to be president?

Libaax-Joore

VIP
adiga maxa cusman maxamud kugu dire..... abdiwali ali gas kama hadashid maxa deni iyo cusman maxamud ku dawa dige.... puntland 66 xildhibaan ba wax dorata out of 66 xildhibaan cusman maxamud 3 be ku leyihin.... deni aqontisa iyo raganimadisa lagu dorte e edab yeelo. Kkkkkk

adiga maxa cusman maxamud kugu dire..... abdiwali ali gas kama hadashid maxa deni iyo cusman maxamud ku dawa dige.... puntland 66 xildhibaan ba wax dorata out of 66 xildhibaan cusman maxamud 3 be ku leyihin.... deni aqontisa iyo raganimadisa lagu dorte e edab yeelo. Kkkkkk
War mangaab ha iska dhigin, ee nuxurka hadalkeyga arag. What happened happened, but if more events unfold and looks like we are losing warsan or dhulo support, i think it would be Gob of Deni to step aside and let a warsan lead. Instead of bogus charges being brouggt up, i think its better Deni says something along the line of" securityga sanaag/galbeed ayaa amni darro ka jirtaa, saas daraadeed qof ka soo jeedo gobolkaas oo iiga xaalad og ayaa haboon in uu dalka noo hogaamiyo." Gob ayu tarikhda ka gali hadu saa yirah.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Your obsession with Osman Mohamud lets me know that you're nothing but a Khaniis, sheegato. Guun guun dhashay, Osman Mohamud afka kala baax, sheegatahay alcoholiska ah.

Gibiin-Udug

He's not Omar Mohamud, he's a mareexaan with an Omar Mohamud mother. No Mohamud saleban talks like this.

Ilko yarkan is obsessed with Osman Mohamud.

Exactly. I remember a lot of Dhulbahante friends on Facebook had Dr. Cali Ciise Cabdi as their profile picture during the Buntland “elections”
Dr. Cali Ciise had chance to bring back Laascaanood but instead of that Buntland parliamentarians voted for Dani Madow who is Damul jadiid

Exactly. I remember a lot of Dhulbahante friends on Facebook had Dr. Cali Ciise Cabdi as their profile picture during the Buntland “elections”
Dr. Cali Ciise had chance to bring back Laascaanood but instead of that Buntland parliamentarians voted for Dani Madow who is Damul jadiid
I was disappointed. Quite disappointed runti. Odayaasha iney xooga out of date noqdeen mentally speaking ayaan gartey.

Trending