Militias loyal to Speaker that is under impeachment pressure attack PL soldiers

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Aniga personally Alhamdulillah nin iska dhal ba ahay cismaan maxamud bahdirooble, I have no relation with hawiye, cali saleeban, mareexan Miise isaaq but which sub clan is muumin? Is he the same sub clan of cali saleeban as @Reer-Bari?
Ali saleeban wa niman tol ah ka xishow.... tolka lagu ma foogado mumin wa qof shaqsi ah ali saleeban mamatalo..... qofka si kale u la kaftan lakin jifadis hamagin ogow meesha wa public forum.....

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ali saleeban wa niman tol ah ka xishow.... tolka lagu ma foogado mumin wa qof shaqsi ah ali saleeban mamatalo..... qofka si kale u la kaftan lakin jifadis hamagin ogow meesha wa public forum.....
I just asked you his subclan you are making a lot of assumptions, i never implied muumin represents cali saleeban, correct me if I am wrong and I will accept my short comings.

where did I do any of the things you accused me of on this thread? So if I ask you about muumin sub clan maxa maagiyaa jifidiisa miyaa boowe aa laa tahay kkk

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I just asked you his subclan you are making a lot of assumptions, i never implied muumin represents cali saleeban, correct me if I am wrong and I will accept my short comings.

where did I do any of the things you accused me of on this thread? So if I ask you about muumin sub clan maxa maagiyaa jifidiisa miyaa boowe aa laa tahay kkk
Mumino wa argagixiso qabil maleh ninka aniga hata adeer abdirashid ali Yusuf wa terrorist muse sultan ma matalo jilib bu hadha joga 18 ciyal bu dhale

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Jablibax you and me have got on off the wrong foot I apologise if I disrespected you in anyway boowe raali noqo laakinse muumin waa nin cali saleeban boowe adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan what sub clan is he and I won’t use it against anyone

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mumino wa argagixiso qabil maleh ninka aniga hata adeer abdirashid ali Yusuf wa terrorist muse sultan ma matalo jilib bu hadha joga 18 ciyal bu dhale
Jablibax bradar honestly maxa ahay nin oo tolkiisa jecel adigo mudan oo mahadsan fadlan tell me his sub clan and in sha Allah I will include you in my prayers fadlan boowe help me for Allah sake

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
You guys are entertaining me once again.

How many times has it occurred that beesha Cali Salebaan's name is dragged through the mud?

Have ya'll no shame or do you lot live in your own world where in you bash a person simply because of his sub clan. Iska xishoda.

This is just madness, you got people actually enjoying this and going all in.

No boundaries at all bashing parents and whole bloodlines jist because you felt like it.

The people who indulge in this are lowlifes with zero social contacts, whom get their social attention from this forum instead of the real world.

Yeah Cali salebaan has a minor issue in qandala. What about the good things beesha Calo Salebaan has done.

Do you lot also bash CS when they transport your livestock to arabia? Or when you need another service from beesha CS?

I can answer that one for you guys, No! None does it in real life. So get that stick out of your ass and communicate in a civilised manner wabillahi tofiq

i think the reason the mahamouds dislike cali salibaan is because they killed sharmake.

and we all know MJ's never forget a grudge.

You guys are entertaining me once again.

How many times has it occurred that beesha Cali Salebaan's name is dragged through the mud?

Have ya'll no shame or do you lot live in your own world where in you bash a person simply because of his sub clan. Iska xishoda.

This is just madness, you got people actually enjoying this and going all in.

No boundaries at all bashing parents and whole bloodlines jist because you felt like it.

The people who indulge in this are lowlifes with zero social contacts, whom get their social attention from this forum instead of the real world.

Yeah Cali salebaan has a minor issue in qandala. What about the good things beesha Calo Salebaan has done.

Do you lot also bash CS when they transport your livestock to arabia? Or when you need another service from beesha CS?

I can answer that one for you guys, No! None does it in real life. So get that stick out of your ass and communicate in a civilised manner wabillahi tofiq

No normal MJ insults other MJs
Cali Saleebaan waan ku faana hadaa MJ nahay.

Trending

Latest posts