Militias loyal to Speaker that is under impeachment pressure attack PL soldiers

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Hey I’m going to make some calls and find out what happened. Not everyone who opposes Deni is n&n

Reer-Bari

The speaker is at his hone surrounded by his militia. It’s still not over. This is appernetly going to spill over to bosaso and other towns if not controlled. I’m hearing crazy shit to be honest but I’m not going to spread it on this website so our enemies can gloat

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The speaker is at his hone surrounded by his militia. It’s still not over. This is appernetly going to spill over to bosaso and other towns if not controlled. I’m hearing crazy shit to be honest but I’m not going to spread it on this website so our enemies can gloat

Why Bosaso?

Reer-Bari

Why Bosaso?
Bosaso is the only city in puntland that is fully against Deni. Including osman mohamud and deeshishe. People are mad about the airport and sea port sale and the lack of details. Other city’s support Deni.

Reer-Bari

I have said this before and I will not be deterred. As of now I support Deni but if he doesn’t announce the construction of the road to qandala I will join the opposition openly and no one can touch me in my city of bosaso. Every administration before him have neglected most of bari and I will not let Deni do the same. I don’t care at what cost because I’m tired of paying taxes so other regions can get build and not the one i live in.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Bosaso is the only city in puntland that is fully against Deni. Including osman mohamud and deeshishe. People are mad about the airport and sea port sale and the lack of details. Other city’s support Deni.

Hopefully it remains peaceful.

I agree though selling our airport and sea port to those dumbass Arabs is unacceptable.

Reer-Bari

The speaker and the general leading the police force both need to be jailed. I don’t care what beef they have to open fire against each other at the cost of our reputation and civilians is reckless

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Yes it was Deni who ordered it. He needs to be impeached as well as the speaker and police commissioner l.
Naceeb deni ba ka buuxo deni muxu sameye lagu impeach gareenayo... 9 bilod bu wuxu abdiweli ali gas 5 sano ku qaban waye bu ku qabte ee xasidnimada iskada ee wax jiro arag..... puntland nabar iyo naxdin ba qaseeso wa na la iska dicinaya.... daagal waxa socdo divided and rule ah

Bohol

VIP
How influential is Dhoobo Dareed in eastern Sanaag? if his impeachment means losing eastern Sanaag the risk might not be worth it for Puntland.

Reer-Bari

U live there what u mean adiga ma mayorka bosaso tahay kkkk ye matalaan odayashan add ledahay wa cusman maxamud iyo dishishe kkkkk
Bro I told you I support Deni but most reer barris don’t. That’s just a fact. But from karkaar to mudug and sanaag and sool they support him. He just needs to fix his problems with reer barris.

Reer-Bari

U live there what u mean adiga ma mayorka bosaso tahay kkkk ye matalaan odayashan add ledahay wa cusman maxamud iyo dishishe kkkkk
I live in laanta hawada and most my friends at osman mohamud Walahi most don’t support him. They are still salty about the loss of asad Diyaana. Ismail saleebaan , calisaleebaan(minus cawylaaan), deeshishe, wabaaneye, ugar saleebaan, bah dir and other smaller tribes have showed their opposition to the airport and airport sale. It carried over from gaas to Deni.

Trending