Militias loyal to Speaker that is under impeachment pressure attack PL soldiers

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Choosing another maxmud saleban, bad politics bey aheed. Cusman already jeebka ayey ku jiraan, dhulo or warsan ayaa rooneed in la doorto. Dont be cute and say cREditIonal only matters. Somali waa qabiil based society, qabiil is definitely something to be aware of. This office must pay alot of attention, and development to sanag and sool. Choosing deni was not the best of the choices. Nin dhulbahante ama warsan in la soosaaro wouldve been good politics. Wallahi maalintey deni doortiin, odaayasha wey ila aragti yaraadeen. I expected smarter from them. Regardless, order and peace will be established. Falalka shaley waa unacceptable

Kkkk fuckoff, ya c*nt. No way in hell would a Beggar Gypsy Dhulbahante or smelly tuna Warsangeli, become the President of Puntland. Look at this guy, kulaha, the two subclans, that constantly defect to Somaliland, should be rewarded with Presidency.......walle the saying is indeed true:

"Langaab waa ahlul naar"

Leelkase, Carab Salah, the Dirs of North Mudug, or even the Madibans, are far more worthy of holding the office of The President of Puntland.......not two loser, underachieving, poor, homeless, Gypsy subclans.

Kkkk fuckoff, ya c*nt. No way in hell would a Beggar Gypsy Dhulbahante or smelly tuna Warsangeli, become the President of Puntland. Look at this guy, kulaha, the two subclans, that constantly defect to Somaliland, should be rewarded with Presidency.......walle the saying is indeed true:

"Langaab waa ahlul naar"

Leelkase, Carab Salah, the Dirs of North Mudug, or even the Madibans, are far more worthy of holding the office of The President of Puntland.......not two loser, underachieving, poor, homeless, Gypsy subclans.
:farmajoyaab:
War dont you think Warsangeli and Dhulbahante would be more loyal puntites if they held office? Its because of isolation politics these people feel foreign. Markii cadde muuse xilkiisa dhamaadey, dhulbahante should've been given office. Then warsan, then calisaleban. Then ciise, then, dhulo again, then omar, then warsan, then other, then cisman etc. This should be the waraagto, not mahmoud saleban club. how are puntland claiming dhulbahante and warsan land yet last five presidents are maxamud saleebaan? Ama daaya reer sool iyo sanaag ama daaya siyaasad xumoda . ya akhi dhiig iyo dhidid ayaa nooga baxey galbedka, im only looking for solution.

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

"Langaab waa ahlul naar"

Says the guy who is a self hating cali saleebaan.

Reer-Bari

To be honest I never understood why the Omar subclan of warsengeli always gets the speaker when dubays are way more loyal and 100% dedicated to the future of puntland.

Reer-Bari

You're mad because he speaks the truth. He's not cuqdaad ridden like you. Go cleanse your heart from the cuqdaad.
I can’t wait to have tea with you in bosaso. You and your colleagues are the ones constantly making threads on calisaleebaan. I have never made 1 about you guys I just tell it how it is. 100% truth.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Choosing another maxmud saleban, bad politics bey aheed. Cusman already jeebka ayey ku jiraan, dhulo or warsan ayaa rooneed in la doorto. Dont be cute and say cREditIonal only matters. Somali waa qabiil based society, qabiil is definitely something to be aware of. This office must pay alot of attention, and development to sanag and sool. Choosing deni was not the best of the choices. Nin dhulbahante ama warsan in la soosaaro wouldve been good politics. Wallahi maalintey deni doortiin, odaayasha wey ila aragti yaraadeen. I expected smarter from them. Regardless, order and peace will be established. Falalka shaley waa unacceptable
Hooyada iyo dhiladi ku dhashay ba waas if you don’t like deni go and join galmudug deni waa laandheere boqortooyo oo sedax lugood ku tagaan and he has the full support of cismaan maxamud

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No I will bring a bunch of bah dir guys to tell you the truth and history of the barri region. Do you believe calisaleebaan live in iskushuban and karkaar?
Bunch of bahdir? Are you going to pay couple of CS guys to pretend to be bahdir? Sheeko cusub

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No I will bring a bunch of bah dir guys to tell you the truth and history of the barri region. Do you believe calisaleebaan live in iskushuban and karkaar?
How comes the head of isis terrorist muumin and his cali saleeban troops don’t control isku shuuban like they control cali saleeban land of qandala kkk

Reer-Bari

Why y’all always making it calialeebaan vs osman mohamud. We are supposed to be kin But y’all hate is too strong. Anyways back to the topic. I’m getting conflicted stories from garowe. Apparently the speaker shot first.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why y’all always making it calialeebaan vs osman mohamud. We are supposed to be kin But y’all hate is too strong. Anyways back to the topic. I’m getting conflicted stories from garowe. Apparently the speaker shot first.
Loooooooool

I didn't even mention qabiil. You did.

I defended arma who's Cali saleban from you.

Hooyada iyo dhiladi ku dhashay ba waas if you don’t like deni go and join galmudug deni waa laandheere boqortooyo oo sedax lugood ku tagaan and he has the full support of cismaan maxamud
Boqortoyo waa inta gob ah oonan waalida caayin, walaal.

The speaker shouldve said "madaxweyne miyeynan kula habooneyn in dad gobolollada amni darroda ka jirto ka soo jeedo, oo si wacan uga warhayo xaalda gobollodaas, in ey noo waddo ifiyaan oo na mariyan dhibaatoyinkan, oon anaguna taabac u noqono?"
The president would responded with calm, either agreeing or more likely disagreeing. And if such a course was taken, he would go down in history as Gob president oo aragti-dheer. the accomplishments of the dhulbahante president wax buu ku yeelin lahaa oo waxaa la oron doonaa Gobta aragtidheer ee MW Deni ayaa ugu wacan.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boqortoyo waa inta gob ah oonan waalida caayin, walaal.

The speaker shouldve said "madaxweyne miyeynan kula habooneyn in dad gobolollada amni darroda ka jirto ka soo jeedo, oo si wacan uga warhayo xaalda gobollodaas, in ey nooga waddo ifiyaan dhibaatoyinkan, oon anaguna taabac u noqono?"
The president would responded with calm, either agreeing or more likely disagreeing. And if such a course was taken, he would go down in history as Gob president oo aragti-dheer. the accomplishments of the dhulbahante president wax buu ku yeelin lahaa oo waxaa la oron doonaa Gobta aragtidheer ee MW Deni ayaa ugu wacan.
Hooyada iyo dhaladi ku dhashay u sheeg deni has the support of all cismaan maxamud if you have a problem with deni then you should go and join Galmudug

Reer-Bari

Loooooooool

I didn't even mention qabiil. You did.

I defended arma who's Cali saleban from you.
He’s not calisaleebaan. He was on here a year ago confessing he knew nothing about calisaleebaan and was not raised by them. He’s a liar.

Trending